The Education Forum

Gifts from uncle Malcolm.

Guest Bart Kamp

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bart,

A second question.  What's the point of showing Danny Arce's written statement?  Is there something there we should catch or know?  It is an interesting statement when compared to his statement of 3-18-64.

I've read Arce's testimony some time back and noted what maybe some discrepancies on where he was located.  And, where the president was when he heard shots.

4 hours ago, John Butler said:

Bart,

A second question.  What's the point of showing Danny Arce's written statement?  Is there something there we should catch or know?  It is an interesting statement when compared to his statement of 3-18-64.

I've read Arce's testimony some time back and noted what maybe some discrepancies on where he was located.  And, where the president was when he heard shots.

the point being?

it was not shown before.

Thanks Bart,

The first issue is about Dealey Plaza photographers.  It doesn't really fit this thread so ignore that.  The second I just found more interesting because sometime back I had went through Danny Arce's testimony and noted there was an issue with his location.  On your website prayerman.com you locate Arce in front of the Dal-Tex in Altgens 6.  It appears to be Arce.  You know how people are on this forum.  They will say the image is to vague or some such.  But, I agree that it is Arce.

He appears to have something in his hand.  It appears to be a handheld radio.  If that is Danny Arce and that is a radio then he is one of the assassins of President Kennedy, a spotter or coordinator.

His location is so ambiguous in his testimony you can place him on all four corners of the Elm / Houston intersection. 

Danny_Arce_prayerman_com_blowup_radio_1.    

Back out a little and you have this:

Danny_Arce_on_Houston.jpg

That's is clearer.  He still appears to have a radio.

Danny Arce made the following statements to the authorities about the Kennedy Assassination in 1963 and 1964:

Dallas Police Department on 11-22-63

Dallas_Police_Dept_11_22_63_location.jpg

FBI Statement on 11-22-63 (handwritten)

FBI Statement on 11-22-63 (typed version of handwritten)

danny_said_fbi_11_22_63_on_corner.jpg

FBI Statement 12-19-63

FBI Statement 3-18-64

danny_arce_fbi_3_18_64_location.jpg

Warren Commission 4-7-64

If you look through these statements then Danny Arce's location becomes suspicious.  Eventually, he mentions he was on a grassy area in front of the TSBD.  There is no grassy area in front of the Dal-Tex.  This further adds to his ambiguous, suspicious location.  Here is where history.com places Arce's location with a white dot.  He should be visible in the Zapruder film and from the SW corner of Elm Street from such photographers as Betzner, Willis, and Croft.  But, he is not.

Danny_Arce_possible_location_from_statem

According to his testimony he could be there or across the street on South Elm.  Only problem with this there is no pictorial evidence for either location.  Bart Kamp has provided his location in front of the Dal-Tex as shown in Altgens 6.

How many radios can you hide under that raincoat?  Much less why is he wearing that when the temp was above 60 and the rain had stopped hours before.

Danny_Arce_2.jpg

It seems Danny Arce has been seen as a suspicious character before.  Check out Bill Shelley.  Does he look like he is in fear of his life?  Can you imagine the cop saying "Watch what you say, boy.  Accidents happen." 

This is an interesting post:

Danny Arce and the peeing old man

By Guest Mark Valenti, August 26, 2006 in JFK Assassination Debate

Edited by John Butler

The devil's in the details.  "the exact position where we were located was on the sidewalk on the west side of the Dallas county courthouse Just Under the Office Of Sheriff Decker".  How did the Pizza Inn employee Know this.  Delivery wasn't a common thing in 1963, to the general public, maybe to the Sheriff's Office...  "and a few feet south of the Elevator Shaft That Comes Out Of The Sidewalk".  Huh ?   The vent for such a shaft?  

Yet from this vantage point he saw, back, into the One window at the time open to positively identify, specifically, 12-15' back in the unlit warehouse, a gun in a man's hands.  

I just find the remarks made by LBJ on he Valenti doc quite a thing to read.  And the Aynesworth info, which is old news perhaps to some. But I did not know this.

I have some more nuggets coming next week when I hope to be out of the hospital.

Edited by Bart Kamp

It's interesting the SS thought the info on Ayensworth  was worth noting, as background information I guess.  Fooling around with a convict's wife, and getting caught.  "stabbed or cut in the neck region by the ex-convict."  I guess he left Denver for Dallas in a hurry.  With scars? 

http://www.prayer-man.com/gifts-from-uncle-malcolm-part-8/#lightbox[group]/4/

Considering "the rest of the story" on Hugh it's amazing some guy on another thread is using his words as a reference.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...