The Education Forum

multiple plots?

Steve Thomas

In his blog, I have some secrets for you”, Maurice Phillips wrote in 2006:

http://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/2006/01/links-between-jfk-assassination-and.html

“Thank you for your comment.
The idea that there was more than on assassination plot seems to take source in the nature of the
professionnal intelligence/military operation that took place in Dallas. Since it was of tantamount importance that this operation result in JFK execution, the professionals that conducted it used two qualities of military operation: compartmentalization and redundancy. The reason why there is so many different trails leading to Cuban Exiles, CIA, American Mafia and Corsican shooters, maybe that the big plot was separate in many different independent operations. This way the final objective of killing JFK had a high probability of success even if one or many of the commandos in action were stopped.”

In 1971, Vince Salandria wrote in an article for COMPUTERS and AUTOMATION :

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/FalseMystery/Original-ModelOfExplanation.pdf

“So overwhelming and voluminous is the evidence of conspiracy provided for us by the government that we are compelled to conclude that if not the, at least a number of possible plots, were meant by the conspirators to be quasi-visible. The federal government has deluged us with evidence that cries out conspiracy.”

I personally think that is is the case as well. The reason so many culprits have been identified is because there were at least a couple of independent groups at work. However, how they would have coordinated their efforts at that specific place, at that specific time, eludes me.

Steve Thomas

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/15/2018 at 6:31 AM, Steve Thomas said:

In his blog, I have some secrets for you”, Maurice Phillips wrote in 2006:

http://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/2006/01/links-between-jfk-assassination-and.html

“Thank you for your comment.
The idea that there was more than on assassination plot seems to take source in the nature of the
professionnal intelligence/military operation that took place in Dallas. Since it was of tantamount importance that this operation result in JFK execution, the professionals that conducted it used two qualities of military operation: compartmentalization and redundancy. The reason why there is so many different trails leading to Cuban Exiles, CIA, American Mafia and Corsican shooters, maybe that the big plot was separate in many different independent operations. This way the final objective of killing JFK had a high probability of success even if one or many of the commandos in action were stopped.”

In 1971, Vince Salandria wrote in an article for COMPUTERS and AUTOMATION :

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/FalseMystery/Original-ModelOfExplanation.pdf

“So overwhelming and voluminous is the evidence of conspiracy provided for us by the government that we are compelled to conclude that if not the, at least a number of possible plots, were meant by the conspirators to be quasi-visible. The federal government has deluged us with evidence that cries out conspiracy.”

I personally think that is is the case as well. The reason so many culprits have been identified is because there were at least a couple of independent groups at work. However, how they would have coordinated their efforts at that specific place, at that specific time, eludes me.

Steve Thomas

The article by Salandria is in my opinion the most important post I’ve ever read on this forum. I missed your thread first time around, and thankful it has been brought back. 

...Imagine if that's another reason that some people had to die, also.

A couple of other points made by Salandria:

“silence of the Kennedys... is plainly their acknowledgement that the assassination was perpetrated by our new rulers who possess awesome power which dwarfs the power of the Kennedy family”

“Is it irrational to suggest that the Soviet and American Intelligences cooperated in the killing of the President?”

”I don’t see the Cold War as authentic. Rather I view it as a cooperative effort to foist on both the American and Russian civilian populations an enormous military-Intelligence budget” . (In this context we need to view Angleton in a different light. We know that some in CIA eventually concluded that Angleton was the Soviet Mole he spent decades trying to unearth. We know he ignored the advice of William Harvey and others, who concluded that his buddy Philby was a Soviet agent). Angleton had impressive and deep fascist ties. How do we square this circle? Perhaps Salandria’s statement is the proper lens.

He then goes on to question the role of McGeorge Bundy, and claims, rightly so, that in his communications with LBJ while AF 1 was en route to DC, Bundy made it clear that Oswald, in custody in Dallas and not yet charged with the murder of JFK, was the lone nut assassin. 

His main point, which he made for most of his post assassination career, is that we should focus on why, not how, JFK was killed. His answer is essentially that his attempts to break up the CIA and control the Pentagon, especially in regards to Vietnam, was a bridge too far. 

The thread on Marina, which I find really interesting, is tied to this. Salandria asks penetrating questions about Marina, and about Isaac Don Levine’s involvement with Marina. He points out that Allen Dulles got directly involved with Levine, and made sure that Marina would never testify about KGB.

He rips emperor’s clothes, revealing in essence a real Deep State. I hope you all burrow into this article. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

On 12/16/2018 at 1:31 AM, Steve Thomas said:

However, how they would have coordinated their efforts at that specific place, at that specific time, eludes me.

Hi Steve,

This could easily be done by someone who coordinated with the plots a man on the inside as it were, who could simply say to each group "we have the Secret Service on board, they are going to slow the Limo at this point here(Elm St. Dealey Plaza)". 

23 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

One interesting idea in Salandria is that the military weaponized Fletcher Prouty against the CIA.

Hi David,

This is a thought i had developed over the years also.

There are four major conspiracy theorists who early on(64-80's) were incredibly vocal and adamant of a conspiracy then suddenly went quiet or totally flipped course or produced a totally ridiculous concept to destroy their credibility. I'm gunna throw out some names and i might cop some flack for these but, its just my take on how things evolved in the research community.

Gary Mack - easy and obvious one

Cyril Wecht - Incredibly vocal early, appeared on every doco screaming conspiracy then got to see the autopsy xrays and came out saying "Nope all good, nothing funny going on here."

Fletcher Prouty - Did produce volumes of helpful information to the research community on how things were done inside the pentagon/white house relationship and how the military and CIA worked together. My reservations are that: a) how was he allowed to spew out all this info in retirement without reprisal from the Military b) because he was such a well placed insider most of what he said was automatically taken as gospel.....a fair few statements he made are now looked upon as flat out wrong. 

Jack White - whilst he did amazing early photographic work it was all undone i believe by "Badgeman"  Which to this day tarnishes CTer's .....Does anyone here today believe in Badgeman????? I just cant believe it was put forward with pure intentions by such a seemingly credible person.

Does anyone think others might belong on the above list?

On 1/13/2019 at 6:22 PM, Adam Johnson said:

Hi Steve,

This could easily be done by someone who coordinated with the plots a man on the inside as it were, who could simply say to each group "we have the Secret Service on board, they are going to slow the Limo at this point here(Elm St. Dealey Plaza)". 

Right between the painted yellow marks on the curb of Elm street, right at the place where the Umbrella Man pumps his umbrella up and down, right where DCM pumps his fist.  These actions and that stretch of Elm were, in my opinion, planned in advance, for triangulation of fire.

Thanks