The Education Forum

Petition on the Assassinations of President Kennedy. Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert F. Kennedy

John Simkin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still need 134 signatures.  Where besides here is this getting exposure?  If 60-70-80% of US Citizens still don't believe Oswald acted alone this shouldn't be this difficult.  Surely there are more than 1500 of us that agree with the petition.  Has anyone approached Fox News about supporting it? 

My thoughts exactly. I've not seen the petition anywhere else, and I only found it here because you posted the actual link to it.

Seems like people have lost interest in it. I've posted it on Dealey Plaza Uk, facebook, instagram and twitter....though no idea how many people have actually signed it.

Its funny, more people have liked my photos of my cat than this petition....sort of shows what people care about today.

6 hours ago, John Kozlowski said:

Anyone have problems signing it? I have used change.org in the past so have an account. It tells me my email has expired and wont let me make a new account.

As I mentioned on the prior page I had trouble the first time I tried.   But not the same kind.  Clicking on the submit icon didn't work the first time but did when I retried it later.  No problem with change/email for me.