The Education Forum

Dorothy Kilgallen - Ruby, Tippitt, and Wiseman Meeting

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Lewis Reynolds said:

This is what it says on Spartacus:

Kilgallen was keen to interview Jack Ruby. She went to see Ruby's lawyer Joe Tonahill and claimed she had a message for his client from a mutual friend. It was only after this message was delivered that Ruby agreed to be interviewed by Kilgallen. 

The interview with Ruby lasted eight minutes. No one else was there. Even the guards agreed to wait outside. Officially, Kilgallen never told anyone about what Ruby said to her during this interview. Nor did she publish any information she obtained from the interview. 

8 minutes... Not 7 or 9. Someone had a stopwatch? What is Sparcatus’ source? 

Edited by Denis Morissette

3 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

If (If, for example, Nancy Perrin Rich's mysterious Lt. Col. to whom Ruby allegedly handed a bag of cash to facilitate a guns for Cubans deal, was in fact, Ruby's handler, and if that Lt. Col. was L. Robert Castorr, and If Ruby spilled that name to Kilgallen, well . . .)

Paul,

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/rich_n.htm

Mrs. RICH. "At the first meeting there were four people present. There was a colonel, or a light colonel, I forgot which. I also forget whether he was Air Force or Army. It seems to me he was Army. And it seems to me he was regular Army."

The Mexia Daily News from Mexia, Texas · Page 1

November 7, 1957

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/11876796/

Mexia Man Receives Appointment Earl McKeilh, (center) is pictured with L. Robert Castorr, of Dallas, Southwestern division manager of the National Federation of Independent Business, and Si N. Meadow, district manager of the organization from Austin.

Earl McKeith was coming out of a local bank Tuesday and came face to face with a man who was one of his fellow Army officers in the early thirties. Earl didn't recognize him but L. Robert Castorr, of Dallas, immediately grabbed Earl's arm and said "I know you." Mr. Castorr. who is now a- colonel in the Active Reserve serving as inspector and advisor to the 90th Division in Texas.,

Steve Thomas