The Education Forum

Ted Shackley and the Secret Team

Shackley/Secret Team - I still admire Daniel Sheehan. Some of his stories are almost too unbelievable to be true, but I don’t question his integrity. I met him once as a result of the Iran Contra Scandal trading cards, and visited the Christie Institute DC offices once. 

Once upon a time, Daniel Sheehan published an article in which he detailed a personal meeting with drug lords in Central America or South America, which meeting was also attended by menacing European Nazis who who were backing the drug lords.  Does anyone know a link to this article, or perhaps have copied it from the internet?  Thanks.

Edited by David Andrews

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Once upon a time, Daniel Sheehan published an article in which he detailed a personal meeting with drug lords in Central America or South America, which meeting was also attended by menacing European Nazis who who were backing the drug lords.  Does anyone know a link to this article, or perhaps have copied it from the internet?  Thanks.

Here is a 1999 pic of then NYSE Chairman Richard Grasso and a FARC Commander in Columbia. The FARC's business is cocaine. Does the FARC and Grasso qualify as Drug Lords?

feb12fab54a8589b4b0e.jpeg

4 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Miguel Nazar Haro figures prominently in this story. Sheehan heard it from a Mexican politician ( might even have been second hand) who says when he was being vetted for possible Mexican presidency Haro flew him to Colonia Dignidad ( or perhaps another SA Nazi compound) to meet his drug bosses, Germans. I’ve tried to relocate this story. It’s in one of Sheehan’s college lectures on Iran Contra. 

Sheehan mentioned he had a new book coming on the JFK assassination, but the release has been continually delayed and it may be cancelled. That noted, I think the book’s thesis is featured in the online lecture series he’s been presenting on the assassination.

Edited by Anthony Thorne