Stoned

Ron Bulman

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

If Roger Stone is a "great patriot," I'm a monkey's uncle...  🙄

What planet is Don Mar-a-Lago living on?

https://memedad.com/memes/1605322.jpg

I've tried multiple combinations googling this with no results.  I guess it's officially buried, ignored by the msm.  If it's legit all those judges doing the conference call Doug linked need to know about it, along with the rest of the world.

18 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've tried multiple combinations googling this with no results.  I guess it's officially buried, ignored by the msm.  If it's legit all those judges doing the conference call Doug linked need to know about it, along with the rest of the world.

Ron,

I saw this alleged Trump tweet (with a Twitter account link) at the Democratic Underground yesterday.

Serious question for the presidential historians and film critics on this forum.  

Am I the only one around here who thinks that Donald Trump and his cronies look like villains in a Batman movie?

1605994.jpg

1605995.jpg

Roger Stone just filed a motion to disqualify Judge Amy Berman Jackson.

Jackson stated at Stone's sentencing that the jurors had, in her opinion, "acted with integrity."

Fox News and the Trumpagandists in the media had recently attacked a juror in the case, only to see another juror debunk the Fox/GOP disinformation about the trial.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The trial experience has aged Roger Stone.  Fear has made his head look less planar and polyhedral, softening it to almost humanoid dimensions.  Maybe if he recovers his media bad-boy status we'll see new, trapezoidal developments in his craniogeometry emerge in time.

Edited by David Andrews