The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

47 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I also referenced the facts about Russia's multi-faceted interference in our 2016 election.  Russia's social media t-r-o-l-l-i-n-g was only one facet of the GRU cyber warfare on behalf of Trump and the right wing Trump cult.

There you go again.. prevaying false information, again. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

12 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

There you go again.. prevaying false information, again. 

This post is a good example of ad hominem garbage.

Instead of discussing the specific issues that I raised-- about Trump's pseudo populism, healthcare and tax policy, and Russia's multi-faceted interference in our 2016 election-- Ben and Mathew resort to inaccurate ad hominem slurs.

Edited by W. Niederhut

What is most interesting about the “definitive” Senate Subcommittee on Intelligence Report and the just released academic study is that they are both working from the exact same data set to arrive at completely different conclusions. The SSI’s assertion that an extensive disinformation program “sowed chaos” across the American social fabric is completely contradicted by the statistical academic review which found that the program was “concentrated” to a very small subset of the population and revealed “no evidence of a meaningful relationship between exposure” and chaotic behaviour.

What is the difference then? Researchers have noted since 2017, when first detailed reports of the IRA meme campaign were published (i.e. Symantec), that the numbers seemed to reflect that there was no there there. However the weighty reports such as SSI were written much as the Warren Report - heavy on assertion - but representing essentially political documents which set out a preferred narrative regardless of the details. The SSI Report followed conclusions raised by the now infamous Intelligence Community Assessment released in January 2017 - which started the public’s engagement with “Russia-gate”. The ICA was sold as a broadly supported determination, but was eventually acknowledged as the product of a small few highly partisan operatives.

While WN’s review of Trump’s policy missteps and egregious character is largely uncontroversial, his parroting of official narratives makes factual assertions which are not supported by the facts. He is simultaneously correct and incorrect, and in the gap between lies the awful mistake made by Democrat partisans to propagate a false narrative (extensive Russian interference) instead of dealing with Mr Trump through the application of traditional politics. This has seriously divided your country while promoting zero-sum strategies rather than the compromises by which democracy works.

Jeff,

Putin and Gerasimov (and longtime Kremlin employee Paul Manafort) effectively used Trump to fracture U.S. society along racial and cultural fault lines after 2015.  The fracture still hasn't healed.

It was a clever Gerasimov strategy, and the KGB/FSB had targeted Trump for years as a potential Russian asset.

Trump's longtime Russian mafia associate, Felix Sater, bragged in 2015 that Putin intended to put Trump in the White House.  And, yes, the Russian military hacked U.S. voter registration databases in 2016-- a subject you assiduously avoid mentioning.

Trump was the American Yanukovych.

Putin's Trump strategy paid off in spades.  Trump actively undermined U.S. NATO relations, undermined U.S. sanctions in response to the annexation of Crimea, and even threatened to withhold U.S. military aid to Ukraine, while trying to extort political favors from Zelensky.

More Biden Documents found!! LMAO!! 

https://www.msnbc.com/weekends-with-alex-witt/watch/more-documents-found-at-biden-s-wilmington-home-new-statements-say-159923269945

More documents found at Biden's Wilmington 

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Jeff,

Putin and Gerasimov (and longtime Kremlin employee Paul Manafort) effectively used Trump to fracture U.S. society along racial and cultural fault lines after 2015.  The fracture still hasn't healed.

It was a clever Gerasimov strategy, and the KGB/FSB had targeted Trump for years as a potential Russian asset.

Trump's longtime Russian mafia associate, Felix Sater, bragged in 2015 that Putin intended to put Trump in the White House.  And, yes, the Russian military hacked U.S. voter registration databases in 2016-- a subject you assiduously avoid mentioning.

Trump was the American Yanukovych.

Putin's Trump strategy paid off in spades.  Trump actively undermined U.S. NATO relations, undermined U.S. sanctions in response to the annexation of Crimea, and even threatened to withhold U.S. military aid to Ukraine, while trying to extort political favors from Zelensky.

Watch, learn about how you are being used a pawn for misinformation by Adam Schiff 

I tried to resist it. But I can't remain silent any longer. Thank God, Fox has now uncovered the sinister plot by the Biden crime family.(Ben was right!) to remove alI gas stoves in America!

Yeah through my cold, dead hands! I'm tired of the Democrats trying to rip us off with their "Green" agenda!
The revelation starts around 10:53.

Earlier, Fox reminds us of previous attempts of the Biden crime ring to take away our hamburgers! at 9:30!

Matthew perhaps you didn't know. But the forum's previous Fox news conspiracy contributor passed away this year at 91! But it's been very encouraging seeing a 20 something such as yourself step up with daily multiple Fox posts.

Though some would find it very mundane that a 20 something would be so pedestrian as to be a Fox viewer at all.
I myself take encouragement that my generation has made the world safe enough that the most defiant thoughts of our youth are as pedestrian as Fox News. That can easily be handled. Hence there is renewed expectation for generational control. I'm looking for Baby Boomer generational dominance until 2050 now!

It's also a secure feeling, as a Baby Boomer (remember always caps!) knowing the one topic we truly have fault for, climate change,  is never so much as uttered by young conservatives, even though they'll be the ones paying the consequences, while scarcely knowing it!
That Gates -Soros boondoggle was a great idea to give us some peace. I think we'll be able to find more general social media noise  and  media, such as above, to keep your attention diverted, and continue our successful efforts at generational debilitation, while you're looking for the government "deep state."
The conspiracy plan is moving seamlessly so that the planet expires just as the oldest of our generation expires as well.

I included in the clip,your favorite and  Baby Boomer Supremo, old gizzard, Louisiana Senator, John Kennedy (unfortunately no relation) to give our generation a face of folksy charm!

At the beginning of the clip, check out how the left pokes fun at Joe Biden, mostly for his age.
Would you ever see Fox or any right wing broadcast media poking such fun at Trump?, even though he's out of office!
The right wing media's handling of Trump is similar  to the Russian media's handling of Putin.

Hey, Maybe you guys could make yourself useful and start FSAP, Free Speech Absolutists for Putin! Tell Brian Kilmeade!  I  expect that next!

Mathew,

You really need to educate yourself.  Since you dodged the Congressional J6 hearings in 2022, I'm posting Congressman Adam Schiff's historic closing statement from June 21, 2022 for your edification.

This is a rare example of high quality statesmanship in the 21st century U.S. Congress.

Another bona fide statesman, IMO, is Rep. Jamie Raskin.

Listen and learn.