The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

5 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Not true.

I posted Andy Stewart's Scottish song about Trump's sexual assault history, didn't I?

Donald, Where's Your Trousers?  🤥

I must have missed that one. 🙂 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

30 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I must have missed that one. 🙂 

Chris,

I've been to the Isle of Skye, but not Lewis.

Did you know that Donald Trump's mother, Mary McLeod, was from the Isle of Lewis, northwest of Skye?

Edited by W. Niederhut

25 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Yeah misunderstood from partisan leftoids like you Kirk that it's real.. Partisan Leftoids like you are just deep state pawns always have been mr I did LSD with glowies. 

I don't what you're saying. But you didn't answer the question.  I'll ask it again.

Matthew:  Are you using Q anon gematria, or numerology to decipher  Q-anon clues in some capacity? If so, how?

Read it again, Chris. Why would I ask you about q-anon.?

I didn't know about this. In March 2000, Tucker Carlson actually drove down to  Mar Lago to warn Trump that the Covid Pandemic was serious and very dangerous. Tucker was in  contact with Alex Jones. (Apparently they still are!) Carlson alerted Jones as to his concern about the virus and his trip to Mar Lago.
When Trump ignored Carlson, he emailed back to Jones, " I tried."

Despite both Carlson and Jones knowing the danger of the pandemic. They kneeled before the mighty Trump and blindly took up Trump's posturing to downplay the pandemic not only at it's onset in the U.S., but the for 2 years afterward, and  the result is blood on their hands as well, but even worse, they knew better!

Carlson publicly refused to answer if he took the vaccination, he said that it was a vulgar question., "I mean, are you serious? That's like asking, What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?" Such deflection can easily throw off the Tucker crowd, but not the majority of free thinking people.

This is what I was talking about as Fox 's 5 year inability to raise a peep in opposition to Trump is very similar to the Russian news media's long term falling in lockstep with Putin.  Nobody dares to question either the Putin or Trump narrative and there really isn't much original thinking, at least with any conviction to dare put up any dissent.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Chris,

I've been to the Isle of Skye, but not Lewis.

Did you know that Donald Trump's mother, Mary McLeod, was from the Isle of Lewis, northwest of Skye?

The video isn’t available in my country, unfortunately. I do recall a news network covering the story. She was probably a nice, honest, kind person, common traits of the islanders. He probably took after his Dad. 

I was on the Isle of Mull last month for a week, it was a wonderful week. Otters, seals, birds of prey, even mink. I have been to the Isle of Skye and Isle of Lewis. 

9 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I don't what you're saying. But you didn't answer the question.  I'll ask it again.

Matthew:  Are you using Q anon gematria, or numerology to decipher  Q-anon clues in some capacity? If so, how?

Explaining the way your malevolent mind works is a job for a team of psychologists, Kirk. If you tell me all about your childhood, I’ll have a go. 🙂 

- Donald Trump -

"It is NOW time for the USA to stop these RIDICULOUS INVESTIGATIONS, and that includes those D.C. inspired Local & State Which Hunts, and get back to the business of properly running our Country!"

That's right New York and Georgia. Stop with all these Which Hunts and get back to the business of running our country!

Steve Thomas

Chris: Explaining the way your malevolent mind works is a job for a team of psychologists, Kirk. If you tell me all about your childhood, I’ll have a go. 🙂 

Geesh! Chris!

It appears you have a strong desire to think that people are curious about you when they're not.

Then when you find out you're not the focus of attention. You hurl insults about other's malevolent minds, and needing psychological help!!!!.

And yet you and Ben will be the first to whine to the mods that you're under ad hominem attacks!  In this case you're merely being asked to read what I wrote, and you take umbrage!!!   heh heh heh

Usually you're like Ben, just astonished that anyone dare correct your false information!!

Call the mods! Someone called me malevolent!

Hmmm, no answer from Matthew. I assume he is deciphering Q-Anon gematra!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

i love this, you have a strong desire to think that people are curious about you when they're not.

Inversion. 

6 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Then when you find out you're not the focus of attention. You hurl insults about other's malevolent minds, and needing psychological help!!!!.

Just yours, buddy. 🙂 

7 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

And yet you and Ben will be the first to whine to the mods when that you're under ad hominem attacks!  In this case you're merely being asked to read what I wrote, and you take umbrage!!!   heh heh heh

Trying again to group forum members who don’t agree with you, representing their opinions or behaviours as one. Ben and I diverge plenty. I don’t think he has reported anyone to the mods, despite some of you making very dark comments with racial undertones about him living abroad. 

It was you who whined to the mods when I pointed our that you were dehumanising a vast swathe of the population. Something we saw a lot of in WW2. You became what you profess to be against. Its funny how that happens. 

We’re seeing a pattern emerge. 

11 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Usually you're like Ben, just astonished that anyone dare correct your false information!!

jason-sudeikis-really.gif

A false assertion, again. Very little astonishes me in today’s world. Least of all the repetitive pattern of you being wrong. 

Anyway, I’ll leave you to your re-runs of Blazing Saddles and axis WW2 docs. 

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Like I said funny how Kirk knows all about Qanon because he's a BlueAnon aka DeepState MSNPC stooge like most of SF and it's Champagne Elitists are. 

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
I didn't know about this. In March 2000, Tucker Carlson actually drove down to  Mar Lago to warn Trump that the Covid Pandemic was serious and very dangerous. Tucker was in  contact with Alex Jones. (Apparently they still are!) Carlson alerted Jones as to his concern about the virus and his trip to Mar Lago.
When Trump ignored Carlson, he emailed back to Jones, " I tried."

Despite both Carlson and Jones knowing the danger of the pandemic. They kneeled before the mighty Trump and blindly took up Trump's posturing to downplay the pandemic not only at it's onset in the U.S., but the for 2 years afterward, and  the result is blood on their hands as well, but even worse, they knew better!

Carlson publicly refused to answer if he took the vaccination, he said that it was a vulgar question., "I mean, are you serious? That's like asking, What's your favorite sexual position and when did you last engage in it?" Such deflection can easily throw off the Tucker crowd, but not the majority of free thinking people.

This is what I was talking about as Fox 's 5 year inability to raise a peep in opposition to Trump is very similar to the Russian news media's long term falling in lockstep with Putin.  Nobody dares to question either the Putin or Trump narrative and there really isn't much original thinking, at least with any conviction to dare put up any dissent.

@Kirk Gallaway how did Fauci know a surprise pandemic was coming?