The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Like I said funny how Kirk knows all about Qanon because he's a BlueAnon aka DeepState MSNPC stooge like most of SF and it's Champagne Elitists are. 

Hey, leave champagne out of this, Mathew.

Is nothing sacred anymore?  🤥

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Hey, leave champagne out of this, Mathew.

Is nothing sacred anymore?  🤥

Right Dubs, And don't forget the good bud and the Orange Sunshine!  (I know Matthew's whipped up in a lather about that!)

Matthew's going to try to storm the border and go to SF.!

Break it to Matthew's Dad!    His children are no longer his children!       heh heh

Faucci's. old hat now! Matt Taibbi's interpretation, of the "Twitter Files" have destroyed his entire career!

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Past political crusades that resulted in success (for a while)

May be an image of 8 people, people standing and text that says 'LIPS THAT TOUCH LIQUOR SHALL NOT TOUCH OURS'

I'm looking at this photo and thinking, "Fair enough ladies, where the hell is the Jack Daniels?" 🤥

19 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I'm looking at this photo and thinking, "Fair enough ladies, where the hell is the Jack Daniels?" 🤥

Gotta be taken in Maine. 🙂 

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Past political crusades that resulted in success (for a while)

May be an image of 8 people, people standing and text that says 'LIPS THAT TOUCH LIQUOR SHALL NOT TOUCH OURS'

In terms of health, banning alcohol consumption is not all bad. 

There may be hope for the Temperance League yet: If Moslems become  powerful voting blocks in Western nations, they may extract restrictions on alcohol again. 

BTW: Many Americans think they "have the right to drink" under the 21st amendment. 

Not so. You have permission from your local governments. 

(Actually, the argument is complicated in the details, regarding the sale of, or the production of, or the consumption of, alcohol, state by state, and county-by-county. But generally speaking, your local government could make it hard to get a drink, and there are yet dry counties in Tennessee and Kentucky.)

But in exchange for not boozing, you might be able to be a legal polygamist. 

So...no boozing it up while being nagged by two wives....

Japan shrugs as Americans fume over Gwen Stefani ‘appropriation’

Japanese people say they are bemused at controversy over US pop singer’s fascination with their culture.

American pop singer Gwen Stefani has expressed a deep fascination with Japanese culture 

By David McElhinney

Published On 15 Jan 2023

Tokyo, Japan – When Eriko Sairyo, a 30-year-old professional who lives in Shizuoka, Japan, saw that American pop singer Gwen Stefani was being accused of “cultural appropriation” in Western media, she couldn’t understand the controversy.

“I personally think that it’s pretty cool that people want to incorporate Japanese styles into their fashion,” Sairyo, who works in the medical devices industry, told Al Jazeera.

---30---

I personally resent that the Japanese play American baseball. They coped that from us.