The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

Slap Happy: Thieving Nonbinary Biden Official Leads Spanking Seminar at Sex Conference

Classes at kink conference include 'Running a Dungeon 101' and 'Fisting Fundamentals'

Sam Brinton, who was placed on leave at the Department of Energy after stealing a suitcase full of women’s clothes, last weekend delivered a seminar on the science of spanking and "turning butts red" at a Los Angeles kink conference. Speaking under the pseudonym "NuclearNerd," Brinton delivered the hands-on "Spanking: From Calculus To Chemistry" seminar at the Leather Getaway conference, the Daily Mail reported.

---30---

I am outraged! Outraged! 

Outraged at the exclusionary racism of Biden official Sam Binton! 

When would an African-American's butt "turn red" to use Binton's racist, exclusionary language?

This white racist Binton had a leadership and model role inside the Biden Administration. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

ELON MUSK BOOED for almost 5 STRAIGHT MINUTES @ DAVE CHAPPELLE SHOW FULL FOOTAGE

I first saw Dave Chapelle over 20 years ago in San Francisco.
But just last night. Dave Chappelle became corporate PCed'!

This isn't Ohio Dave! I think Dave Chapelle  thought just because his audience isn't PC, that they'd love it if he brought out Elon Musk at the end of his performance last night. But in San Francisco, you may not be PC, but you sure as hell aren't corporate fanboy either!  Musk obviously felt the audience would bow before him. But after  solid booing, Musk began  nervously pacing around and decided he better not  say anything!

The FTX fraudster has been arrested in the Bahamas.

"The campaign finance watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington also recently filed a complaint with the Federal Election Commission accusing Bankman-Fried of breaking federal laws by using dark money groups to hide millions in campaign donations to Republicans in the lead-up to the 2022 primaries."

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sam-bankman-fried-arrested-ftx_n_6397be70e4b019c69624c696

2 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

From what I read, it takes billions of dollars each cycle to participate in the national elections. Getting close to $10 billion for each major political party.

Was Sam B-F essentially established as a funding mechanism for a major US political party? Or just tolerated once he was established? 

I am sure the 'Phants would do the same thing and are probably envious they did not think of it first....

Who knows? Sam B-F's arrest is the beginning of a long legal case in which surprises of all kinds can be expected. Every criminal case has twists and turns and a big one like this will have many of these.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Musk's conduct is outrageous No major corporation would want to be associated with his odious utterances and actions. Who would dare to advertise on Twitter? The public revulsion would be enormous.

White House Calls Musk’s Tweets About Fauci ‘Incredibly Dangerous’ And ‘Disgusting’ (msn.com)

The Parents in the Middle of FTX’s Collapse

The FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried’s mother and father, who teach at Stanford Law School, are under scrutiny for their connections to their son’s crypto business.

[This is a breaking story from the New York Times. Sam's criminal actions may lead to his parents filing for bankruptcy.]

Edited by Douglas Caddy

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

BIDEN ADMINISTRATION

Slap Happy: Thieving Nonbinary Biden Official Leads Spanking Seminar at Sex Conference

Classes at kink conference include 'Running a Dungeon 101' and 'Fisting Fundamentals'

Sam Brinton, who was placed on leave at the Department of Energy after stealing a suitcase full of women’s clothes, last weekend delivered a seminar on the science of spanking and "turning butts red" at a Los Angeles kink conference. Speaking under the pseudonym "NuclearNerd," Brinton delivered the hands-on "Spanking: From Calculus To Chemistry" seminar at the Leather Getaway conference, the Daily Mail reported.

---30---

I am outraged! Outraged! 

Outraged at the exclusionary racism of Biden official Sam Binton! 

When would an African-American's butt "turn red" to use Binton's racist, exclusionary language?

This white racist Binton had a leadership and model role inside the Biden Administration. 

When stuff like this happens, this clip always plays in my head; "Ladies and Gentlemen.. we got him!" 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I am sure the 'Phants would do the same thing and are probably envious they did not think of it first....

Hmm, it seems you're confused on the facts here, Ben, as FTX guy was funneling money to the GOP

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/sam-bankman-fried-arrested-ftx_n_6397be70e4b019c69624c696

36 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Hmm, it seems you're confused on the facts here, Ben, as FTX guy was funneling money to the GOP

Matt--

It appears you are correct. Early news coverage is that FTX-Sam BF and others connected were laundering money to both major political parties....I assume to control the regulatory climate, and possibly buy protection. 

However, let it be said Sam BF has not even been charged yet, let alone found guilty in a court of law.

I assume Sam BF's innocence if and until he is proven guilty in a court of law.  For all we know, this is witch hunt at this stage. 

RED TERROR 

Tanks roll onto China’s streets in chilling echo of Tiananmen massacre as Xi cracks down on ‘White Paper’ protests

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6791505/tanks-streets-china-xi-crushing-lockdown-protests/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebarweb

Sheesh, tanks on the streets. 

Hong Kong pro-democracy publisher Jimmy Lai still in prison. 

Apple, Disney, NBC-Universal, Tesla, Starbucks, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Silicon Valley, Wall Street deep into bed with the CCP and Xi. 

I remember when autocratic commie governments were considered an anathema. 

12 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Musk is from South Africa and likely couldn't care less about the damage he does to the U.S.

True but this from Google: Elon Reeve Musk FRS (born June 28, 1971) is a South African-Canadian-American businessman. He was born in South Africa. He moved to Canada and later became a U.S. citizen.