The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Taibbi: there’s no evidence - that I've seen - of any government involvement in the laptop story. In fact, that might have been the problem...

Let's be clear what Taibbi is asking for here. He wants the "government deep state" to take a greater role in at least Twitter and Facebook!

Ok , many have argued that these social media companies are now so big, they should now be treated like a public utility. So you understand in theory, Taibbi is not put off with the fact that government agencies,or in this case the FBI, in 2020 was  having conversations with twitter!

Sorry! Jimmy Dore, learn more about what's been going on! 

There's certainly more regulation of the tech companies in Europe. And there are elements of both parties in the U.S. wanting regulation of the social media companies but, for completely different reasons.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin warned at the beginning of the month that the U.S. is at a pivotal point with China and will need military strength to ensure that American values set global norms in the 21st century.

"These next few years will set the terms of our competition with the People’s Republic of China. They will shape the future of security in Europe," he said. "And they will determine whether our children and grandchildren inherit an open world of rules and rights — or whether they face emboldened autocrats who seek to dominate by force and fear."

On some levels, these comments are gripping. But such attitudes also ensure the US runs a global guard service for multinationals, and runs a perma-war machine. 

Every year from the Pentagon we are told of imminent crisis, and crucial pivotal moments in global history. (The same thing we hear in the two-year US election cycles). 

Evidently, both parties are all-in on a permanent, hyper-mobilized and fantastically expensive global military. There is no loyal opposition. Anyone who does not worship the US military is presented as an ingrate, and suspect, or a Putin stooge.

So it goes. 

Attempts to overthrow democracy. Claims he's a victim.

display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Figq1x1c2sj1a1.jpg

Noooooooooooooooo! Noooooooooooo!

Ohhh, dey took me off twitta!, and all I did was start an insuwection and did nothing to stop it!
How could this happen to me! Somebody!......somebody's gotta payyyyyy!
Ooohhhhhhhhhhh    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Arghhhhhhh.........

This has got to be a historical first. A charismatic figure who extols whininess and victimhood to his minions as a desired trait and they emulate it as if it's actually noble. I guess it just strikes a chord with the desire to be a spoiled billionaire  in everyone?

It runs completely contrary to Darwinism and natural selection!

At this point, people actually getting up in arms that 2 years ago, Donald Trump was penalized for starting an insurrection to stop the certification of an election, by being  forced off of Twitter, is so neurotic and  so completely out of touch with the present reality,so bubbliscious  as to only serve as a hardy source of twisted humor to normal people.

You better not pout
You better not cry
You better not kraut

I'm telling you why,  fascist pig!

Dream is over

John Lennon

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

This is getting to be a pretty big nothing burger..

It is curious that Twitter workforce was essentially 100% Donk, based upon their campaign donations. 

Even in California, there are more 'Phants than that. 

Some sort of filter used in the Twitter hiring process? 

Same thing is happening in West Coast universities. Diversity...stops at party affiliation? 

We need some more comic relief:

Sam Brinton, nonbinary Biden official, stole jewelry worth $1,700 in second luggage theft: police

724a91f100cbcded6014498d1a56fbdf

Sam Brinton, nonbinary Biden official, stole jewelry worth $1,700 in second luggage theft: police
  • Joe Biden
Thomas Catenacci
FIRST ON FOX: The nonbinary Biden administration official facing up to five years in prison for allegedly stealing luggage in Minnesota now faces up to 10 years in prison for stealing another bag in Nevada, according to a police report obtained by Fox News Digital.

Samuel Brinton — who has served as the Energy Department's (DOE) deputy assistant secretary for spent fuel and waste disposition since June — allegedly stole a suitcase with a total estimate worth of $3,670 on July 6 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas, according to a declaration filed by a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (LVMPD) detective on Wednesday. The bag contained jewelry valued at $1,700, clothing worth $850 and makeup valued at $500.

The detective wrote in the report that a woman traveling from Washington, D.C., to Las Vegas on July 6 reported one of her checked bags missing shortly after the incident. Police then reviewed security camera footage and observed "a white male adult wearing a white T-shirt with a large rainbow colored atomic nuclear symbol design" removing baggage that matched the victim's description of her missing bag before quickly exiting the airport.

Police closed the investigation, though, after they were unable to identify the person who took the suitcase.

BIDEN ADMIN WON'T SAY IF NONBINARY OFFICIAL CHARGED WITH STEALING WOMAN'S LUGGAGE STILL GETTING PAID

Sam Brinton at Playboy Playhouse

Sam Brinton attends Evening Tea at Playboy Playhouse on June 22, 2019 in New York City.

However, on Nov. 29, after media reports highlighting Brinton's alleged theft in a Minnesota airport surfaced, investigators reopened the case since the suspect matched Brinton's description. Upon viewing the news articles, the officer who had closed the case months earlier "immediately recognized" Brinton "as the suspect pertaining to this case."

---30---

You ever wondered how airlines lose your bags? Now you know. 

My latest tweet: I'm 68 and I've never taken either a covid or flu jab. My body's natural immune system is the result of millions of years of evolution. There's no reason to distrust it because there was never any profiteering involved.

19 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I couldn’t take more than a couple of minutes of Dore’s crying —

Give this one a try, I just learned that Podesta and Fauci had relatives that also worked in Trust and Safety at Twitter. The department seems to be made up of alot of ex FBI and CIA personal.. 

6 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

It is curious that Twitter workforce was essentially 100% Donk, based upon their campaign donations. 

Even in California, there are more 'Phants than that. 

Some sort of filter used in the Twitter hiring process? 

Same thing is happening in West Coast universities. Diversity...stops at party affiliation? 

I think what we are seeing which is pretty funny when you factor Kirk and Cliff defending it... IS, that the Donks have become the 'Establishment' since W ran the country into the ground from Iraq. The people who have good intuition realized this and moved more to the center the people who don't thought things are just business as usual and weren't able to see that the Overton Window shifted hard left. Gonzolo Lira discusses it in his lates vlog. 

Attempts to overthrow democracy. Claims he's a victim.

display?key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Figq1x1c2sj1a1.jpg

Noooooooooooooooo! Noooooooooooo!

Ohhh, dey took me off twitta!, and all I did was start an insuwection and did nothing to stop it!
How could this happen to me! Somebody!......somebody's gotta payyyyyy!
Ooohhhhhhhhhhh    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Arghhhhhhh.........

This has got to be a historical first. A charismatic figure who extols whininess and victimhood to his minions as a desired trait and they emulate it as if it's actually noble. I guess it just strikes a chord with the desire to be a spoiled billionaire  in everyone?

It runs completely contrary to Darwinism and natural selection!

At this point, people actually getting up in arms that 2 years ago, Donald Trump was penalized for starting an insurrection to stop the certification of an election, by being  forced off of Twitter, is so neurotic and  so completely out of touch with the present reality,so bubbleicious  as to only serve as a hardy source of twisted humor to normal people.

"Dream is over"

John Lennon

Do Benjamin Cole and the guys from the MAGA-verse know that Donald Trump's Stop-the-Steal/J6 coup co-conspirator, Rudy Giuliani, is a cross-dresser?  Did Fox News cover that story, fellas?

It's one thing for a cross-dressing kleptomaniac to steal people's luggage at airports.  It's another matter for a President's cross-dressing attorney to steal an election... 🤥

Looking for love in all the wrong places - Imgflip