• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

FTX co-founder and ex-chief of hedge fund Alameda Research each pleaded guilty to multiple charges, are cooperating with feds--CNN

Well, that was fast. The NY US AG called FTX one of the largest frauds in US history. 

I remember when Enron went down. No one ever found out where the money went---into GOP coffers? 

And FTX? 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/dec/22/russia-ukraine-war-live-zelenskiy-tells-us-congress-aid-is-not-charity-biden-announces-185bn-package-including-patriot-air-defence-missiles

Russia’s only aircraft carrier catches fire

“A fire broke out on Russia’s only aircraft carrier earlier today, Russian state media reported.

The Admiral Kuznetsov, a flagship of the Russian navy, suffered a “minor” fire while docked at the Zvyozdochka shipyard in the Arctic port of Murmansk, located in the far north-west of Russia, according to reports by the Russian state-owned Tass and Ria Novosti news agencies.”

“Aleksey Rakhmanov, head of the state-owned United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC) which is overseeing a refit of the carrier, was cited as saying the blaze was quickly extinguished and caused no casualties.

Tass cited an emergency service source as saying 20 people had been evacuated.

The Admiral Kuznetsov has been out of service and in dry dock for repairs since 2018. Rakhmanov told Russian media in June that he expected the 43,000-tonne, 1,000ft warship to return to service in early 2024.”

"Only aircraft carrier"? "Minor fire, but 20 people had to be evacuated"? "Been in dry dock since 2018"?

Hmmmm...

Steve Thomas

J6 report reveals Trump privately admitted defeat but kept pushing to overturn election: 'I don't want people to know we lost'

by Travis Gettys 12/22/22

https://www.rawstory.com/cassidy-hutchinson-testimony-transcript/

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20220915_Cassidy%20J.%20Hutchinson%20REDACTED2_Redacted2_1.pdf

"I don't want people to know we lost, Mark, [Meadows]" Trump said, according to Hutchinson. "This is embarrassing. Figure it out. We need to figure it out. I don't want people to know we lost."

When I think of the hell this man put the Country through over the last two years.

Exile's not good enough for him.

Steve Thomas

Doubtless there will be those here and elsewhere who will denounce the report without having read a single word of the 845 pages. It would make much more sense to have read the entire report before declaring it good or bad. Making either position yours from a position of willful ignorance simply because you refuse to read the report is a foolish play.

I intend to read the whole report before I pass judgement on its contents.