The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

They indeed look similar in that particular photo comp. But Harry was already 1 1/2 years old when Diana met James Hewett.

In England, its comical. Just another billionaire making an arse of himself. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Harry must be annoying a lot of people in the U.K. by airing the family's dirty laundry in public.  It's tacky.

As for Harry's paternity, the official biographies are claiming that James Hewitt didn't get involved with Princess Diana until 1986, but I read somewhere recently that they met more than a year prior to Harry's birth.

Now I can't find that article, but I know that I wasn't hallucinating when I read it.

Edited by W. Niederhut

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

Reminds me of King Edward and Wallis Simpson, being a simp seems to run in the family. 

You know this idea that Russia has been so upset at the rise of Nato isn't as universally thought in Russia as many westerners have said.

11 countries joined Nato between 1990-2004, and no Russian leader took notice of it until Putin first mentioned it in 2007. Since 2004, in 18 years there have only been 3 countries admitted to Nato.

On February 7, 2022, retired Russian general warned Vladimir Putin not to go to war with Ukraine, accusing the leader of whipping up an 'artificial' conflict to distract from his domestic problems. In other words, Putin was thinking the war would deflect scrutiny of Russia’s economy.

Colonel-General Leonid Ivashov, 78, penned an open letter titled 'On the The Eve of War' in which he blasted Putin's 'criminal policy of provoking a war' despite Russia not facing any 'critical threats'.

“Therefore, the explosive situation surrounding Ukraine is primarily artificial and self-serving for some internal forces, including in Russia.”

In other words, it is Russia itself creating the need for an invasion. Not external sources.

In other words, NATO is not a critical threat. The EU is not a critical threat. Ukraine is not a critical threat. The US is not a critical threat.

Full text below

https://www.eastviewpress.com/on-the-eve-of-war-appeal-of-the-all-russian-officers-assembly-to-the-president-and-citizens-of-the-russian-federation/

main-qimg-364240cefa2cee984080118a437bc45c-pjlq

When Diana told him she was pregnant.

heh heh

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Harry must be annoying a lot of people in the U.K. by airing the family's dirty laundry in public.  It's tacky.

As for Harry's paternity, the official biographies are claiming that James Hewitt didn't get involved with Princess Diana until 1986, but I read somewhere recently that they met more than a year prior to Harry's birth.

Now I can't find that article, but I know that I wasn't hallucinating when I read it.

Harry sure looks like Hewitt imo.

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

TBH its a bit of a running joke in the UK, to some degree its accepted that both parents may have strayed from holy matrimony. I feel that Harry does look like a Sax-Coburg-Gotha but, the Hewitt likeness is much better than our GHW Bush in Dallas shot. 

Though I live outside of the UK system, public sentiment is that what Harry has done is indeed ‘tacky’ or classless. One thing stands out more than any other; I have a friend who served in the SBS and multiple friends who served in the Royal Marines. Its an unspoken rule that you never ever talk about the people that you killed. 

I think Megan is a sociopath, who, despite marring into a family with a hereditary order, was not satisfied with being second best. My girlfriend put me through their documentary over Christmas, against my will (Netflix). I felt she is a person who will do anything to obtain limelight. Also that the media surrounding the Royal family is very controlled and manipulated. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Reminds me of King Edward and Wallis Simpson, being a simp seems to run in the family. 

He disappeared quickly. 🙂 There definitely are parallels. 

Trump takes credit for Kevin McCarthy's victory and says 'crazy' selection process made result MORE important after new Speaker thanks former president for his support
By PAUL FARRELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM 7 January 2023 
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11609667/Donald-Trump-takes-credit-Kevin-McCarthy-Speaker-House.html

"Hours after Rep. Kevin McCarthy was finally crowned Speaker of the House following four days of voting chaos and a near-punch up in Congress, former President Donald Trump was quick to take credit for the success.  

McCarthy had earlier paid tribute to Trump for his support during the voting process while speaking to reporters. 
Trump responded by posting a video of McCarthy thanking the former president on his Truth Social platform and wrote: 'Thank you Kevin. It was my great honor!'"

That's the second time McCarthy has brought Trump back from the dead.

What's going on?

Steve Thomas

14 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Harry sure looks like Hewitt imo.

Joe,

I think I have a basic outline for the Shakespearean drama.  This could be the best dramatic concept we've come up with here on the Education Forum since David Andrews and I were planning a James Bond sequel called, Trumpfinger, a few years ago.

This could be a tragedy, history, or comedy, depending on the ending.  If there is a suicide or a stabbing, it will, obviously, end in tragedy.

The Tragedy (comedy, history, etc.) of Charles III

Dramatis personae:

King Charles, a cuckold

Harry Hotspur, Duke of Sussex, a bastard

Meaghan, Duchess of Sussex, a moor

William, Prince of Wales

Kate, Princess of Wales

The ghost of Diana, former Princess of Wales

James Hewitt, a captain of the King's Horse Guards

Dodi Fayed, an Arabian prince

Camilla of Rottweiler, the King's consort

Sir Elton John, court composer

On 1/8/2023 at 9:28 AM, W. Niederhut said:

Joe,

I think I have a basic outline for the Shakespearean drama.  This could be the best dramatic concept we've come up with here on the Education Forum since David Andrews and I were planning a James Bond sequel called, Trumpfinger, a few years ago.

This could be a tragedy, history, or comedy, depending on the ending.  If there is a suicide or a stabbing, it will, obviously, end in tragedy.

The Tragedy (comedy, history, etc.) of Charles III

Dramatis personae:

King Charles, a cuckold

Harry Hotspur, Duke of Sussex, a bastard

Meaghan, Duchess of Sussex, a moor

William, Prince of Wales

Kate, Princess of Wales

The ghost of Diana, former Princess of Wales

James Hewitt, a captain of the King's Horse Guards

Dodi Fayed, an Arabian prince

Camilla of Rottweiler, the King's consort

Sir Elton John, court composer

WHO WOULD YOUR COURT JESTER BE?

AND WHERE DOES FERGIE FIGURE IN THIS PLAY?

DODI AS AN ARABIAN PRINCE?

MORE LIKE INDULGED SPOILED SON OF AN ARABIAN MONEY MERCHANT.

HOW ABOUT RANDY ANDY AND HIS YOUNG GIRL PROVIDING PIMPS JEFFERY EPSTEIN AND GHISLANE MAXWELL?

SERIOUSLY, I GENERALLY LOVE THE BRITISH AND THEIR MORAL CHARACTER.

IF THEY LOVE THEIR MONARCHY, MORE POWER TO THEM.

I HAPPEN TO BE BORN OF THE POPULIST ANTI-ROYALTY AMERICAN SPIRIT.

JFK AND JACKIE WERE THE CLOSEST TO ROYALTY AFFECTION I EVER FELT.

NO DISRESPECT INTENDED BUT AS A LOWER INCOME CLASS KID GROWING UP IN AMERICA AND THE SAME AGE AS CHARLES, HE ALWAYS LOOKED TO ME " EXACTLY" LIKE THE "WHAT ME WORRY?" STUPID LOOK CHARACTER IN MAD MAGAZINE.

THAT IMAGE SIMILARITY SO STRONGLY INFLUENCED MY OVER-ALL PERCEPTION OF THE ROYAL FAMILY I JUST COULD NOT TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY.

WHEN DIANA SPENCER ENTERED THE ROYAL FAMILY PICTURE HOWEVER, IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I LOOKED AT THEM DIFFERENTLY. SHE WAS SO STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL I THOUGHT "HEY NOW...THAT FAMILY WAS JUST IMPROVED OVERNIGHT!"

SHE HAD MOVIE STAR LOOKS AND CLASSY UPBRINGING HERSELF. IN FACT, I WAS IN SMITTEN FANTASY LOVE WITH HER MYSELF AS I AM SURE MILLIONS OF OTHER MEN AROUND THE WORLD WERE AS WELL.

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT KIND OF SORRY FOR CHARLES.

POOR GUY.

HE HAD THE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG AND COMPLIANT DIANA IN HIS WORLD FOR A SHORT AND SWEET TIME, YET SHE GREW TO BE TOO MAN LOVING HOT AND INDEPENDENT FOR HIM TO HANDLE.

HE WAS LEFT WITH ... WELL, YOU KNOW.

THERE IS SOMETHING SAD ABOUT THAT ENTIRE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY. 

I DO FEEL THAT THEIR FUTURE WILL BE MUCH MORE POPULAR AND ADMIRED HOWEVER WHEN WILLIAM BECOMES KING. WILLIAM AND HIS WIFE KATE HAVE A LOT MORE GOING FOR THEM ... IMO ANYWAYS.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Bolsonaro right wing thugs have invaded Brazilian government buildings  in a replay of the Capitol Riots, except Bolsonaro has been in Florida since he lost the election.

I know there's a few right wing Bolsonaro apologists here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjDtqXd27j8AhVKFzQIHfNpCQ8QvOMEKAB6BAgZEAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.com%2Fnews%2Fworld-latin-america-64204860&usg=AOvVaw0pOtznBnFAcl-5FbFKQpd9

Joe,even though you can't take the royal family seriously. Then why are you writing in ALL CAPS??!

Heh heh

I see that in the other thread as well. I got more source back up for you when the time is right on that one as well.