The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

11 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Matt-

Yes, here is a record also. 

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases

This is a record not only of arrests, but dispositions of cases. 

Now tell me accurately, how many were arrested on Capitol grounds, and how many thereafter? 

I did tell you, Ben.

Posting a link to a site that names every person charged, meaning, everyone charged since 1/6, doesn't change that reality.

I gave you the lists of every person charged in, at, or near the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

You want to pretend I didn't? Feel free. I will continue to post the factual links as long as necessary.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

https://www.rand.org/blog/2022/09/regime-change-in-russia.html

A blueprint of sorts for regime change in Russia. From Deep State think tank RAND. 

Maybe this will work. 

Or maybe we see a long, long, long war in Ukraine. 

Obviously, Biden has already said, "Putin cannot remain in power." 

Who knows if Biden was sincere when he said that, or was he sincere later when he walked back the comment? Was he lucid? 

More importantly, what does shadow government, aka the Deep State, want?  We have seen in the past that shadow government can act or trigger de facto policies without Presidential or Congressional approval. 

BTW, Putin is a thug. I hope for his immediate departure from Moscow and an immediate end to the war in Ukraine. What I want, and what actually happens....

Putin's thuggery, however,  is separate from trying to divine the intentions the US security state, or the globalists. What do they want? 

Just now, Matt Allison said:

I did tell you, Ben.

Posting a link to a site that names every person charged, meaning, everyone charged since 1/6, doesn't change that reality.

I gave you the lists of every person charged in, at, or near the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

You want to pretend I didn't? Feel free. I will continue to post the factual links as long as necessary.

So...have you tallied up the results? Do you know how many were arrested at the Capitol or in the grounds, on 1/6? Give us the answer. 

From CIA-front Business Insider or Insider: 

HOME  MILITARY & DEFENSE

Putin's former speechwriter says Russian political system in 'shock' following Moscow's recent defeats in Ukraine

Natalie Musumeci 

Sep 15, 2022, 9:10 PM

"Gallyamov said that he believes that Russian elites will begin to look for a successor to be appointed within the next few months. "

---30---

Interesting. More and more talk about regime change in Moscow. 

55 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

From CIA-front Business Insider or Insider: 

HOME  MILITARY & DEFENSE

Putin's former speechwriter says Russian political system in 'shock' following Moscow's recent defeats in Ukraine

Natalie Musumeci 

Sep 15, 2022, 9:10 PM

"Gallyamov said that he believes that Russian elites will begin to look for a successor to be appointed within the next few months. "

---30---

Interesting. More and more talk about regime change in Moscow. 

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom.  Five posts in an hour.  You must be right, whatever you say.  

What Happens to Russia After It Loses?----The Daily Beast 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-happens-to-russia-after-it-loses

Looks bad, bad, bad, bad, bad for Russia. 

The Daily Beast has been outed as CIA mouthpiece, but the article is interesting. 

Counting the chickens before the eggs hatch? 

Herman Pirchner, Jr., President, American Foreign Policy Council:

• “A critical mass of Russia’s elites who want Putin removed is beginning to coalesce. When and how such an exit will be orchestrated remains to be seen. For the moment, it is still both dangerous and difficult. But as the Ukraine war drags on, the case for a new Russian leader will become increasingly compelling. That’s why, perhaps for the first time since he took power in the last days of 1999, it’s no longer premature to think about a Russia without Putin.” (The Hill, 05.13.22)

13 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

This is interesting. The article says the book author is explicitly violating his employment agreement with the 1/6 committee. 

But, will the 1/6 committee prosecute the miscreant? 

Is the book actually a way to leak unverified information? 

Will the 1/6 committee subpoena Secret Service agents to testify publicly? 

Interesting questions. 

Trust nothing, stay skeptical. 

This fellow, a former Republican member of the House of Representatives, was interviewed on "60 Minutes" last night. His pro-Jan. 6th Committee talk was a great lead-in into that Committee's final public hearing on this Wednesday. The Drudge Report says today that the Committee on Wednesday is going to announce they are unanimously referring Trump to the Department of Justice for criminal prosecution for his orchestrating the insurrection.