The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Just now, Matt Allison said:

Constantly repeating falsehoods is a classic authoritarian propaganda technique. Goebbels was a big fan of it.

Exactly.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

Goebbels was a big fan of it.

Not surprised you are a fan of Goebbels, Matt. Have you had your Azof batallion uniform fitted yet? Big courageous guy like you must be heading over to Ukraine soon, right? 🙂

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

I hadn't come across Shane Gillis before, Matthew. He's hilarious. Keep them coming.

Glad you liked it, will do! I don't know if you ever heard of Steve Hughes, I think you might like him, this is a oldie but goodie special..

33 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Before making generalizations about American history and politics, you should study American history and spend some time over here.  It's not the U.K.

I’ve lived on 3 different continents, William. I don’t live in the UK now. Its you who has the village mentality. Spread your wings a little. 

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

Yeah, that's what I said, Chris, uh huh.

Oh wait, no it isn't. Not even slightly.

You're a bad joke that doesn't know when to leave.

Not lying again are you? Was a shame you got caught out by a few members the other day. Well, embarrassing. ;)

2 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, are you, like, 13? Fourteen? Still in high school?

Your post that got removed for slurring. Then you lied about writing it until Denny backed the poster up. A bit cringe. Do you need a screen shot of it? 🙂  

16 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Yes! Post a screenshot of the slurring. Not a screenshot of someone else's claim, but a screenshot of me supposedly slurring someone.

Go ahead. We'll all wait.

A bit touchy aren’t we? Too much oestrogen in your system, Matt. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

I’ve lived on 3 different continents, William. I don’t live in the UK now. Its you who has the village mentality. Spread your wings a little. 

I've done a lot of traveling over the years, but not since the pandemic started.

Which continents have you inhabited, then and now?

As for my criticism, I do believe that you have posted some worthwhile things on the forum-- especially your references on Dr. Daniel Brown and the Sirhan case.