The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
ANSWER: because people in the middle are finally catching on to fat p(s)os, sore losers like you.
That's why!

A bit vitriolic, Kirk. Get back to those westerns. ;) 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

As usual Chris , you drop in from a parachute, don't do any detail work and you probably thought I was directing that at Matthew. His hero got it totally wrong in his prediction about Kherson. and now is stirring up crap, asking why the election is not going the way he wanted it.

Well I told him. If that offends the "decorum"across the pond. "Fie upon it! So be it".

Is that more acceptable decorum now?

2 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

As usual Chris , you drop in from a parachute, don't do any detail work and you probably thought I was directing that at Matthew. His hero got it totally wrong in his prediction about Kherson. and now is stirring up crap, asking why the election is not going the way he wanted it.

Well I told him. If that offends the "decorum"across the pond. "Fie upon it! So be it".

Is that more acceptable decorum now?

You sound like you are a bit wound up today, Kirk. Talk to me, maybe I can help? 

52 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Soooo ....

We are talking interference.

In 2016, yes, Russian Interference that made 2 news cycles in the last 5 months, nothing in the 24 hour cycles over the last 70 days before the election.

52 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Who would Russia wish to elect and for what reason? in your opinion, of course. 

Putin sought revenge for the break-up of the USSR: long-time Kremlin $laundry man Trump was perfect for the role of Democracy denier.  Right wingers who go on and on about stolen elections and “civil war” are Putin’s useful idiots.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

13 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

In 2016, yes, Russian Interference that made 2 news cycles in the last 5 months, nothing in the 24 hour cycles over the last 70 days before the election.

Putin sought revenge for the break-up of the USSR: long-time Kremlin $laundry man Trump was perfect for the role of Democracy denier.  Right wingers who go on and on about stolen elections and “civil war” are Putin’s useful idiots.

This surely can’t be your best theory, Cliff? The reverting back to the freedom, democracy, and liberty programming of MSM. You’re a better thinker than simplistic, comic book narratives, heroes and villains etc. 

28 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

This surely can’t be your best theory, Cliff?

This surely can’t be your most cogent response...surely you can come up with more than contentless dismissal.

The reverting back to the freedom, democracy, and liberty programming of MSM.

The MSM largely ignored the Russia-Hack-DNC story in 2016.  You ignore that fact entirely.

You’re a better thinker than simplistic, comic book narratives, heroes and villains etc. 

So if I say Vladimir Putin is a bad guy you get bent?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

22 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:
50 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

This surely can’t be your most cogent response...surely you can come up with more than contentless dismissal.

Honestly, if you think Putin’s MO is to destabilise your illusion of democracy, I am not sure where I can go with it, without wasting my time. You may as well have said the earth is flat or the moon is made of cheese. 

25 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:
53 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The MSM largely ignored the Russia-Hack-DNC story in 2016.  You ignore that fact entirely.

Theatre for the masses. It has no bearing on my outside view of the red blue peeing contest. 

28 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So if I say Vladimir Putin is a bad guy you get bent?

Totally ok with it. Just don’t go down the track of America the virtuous, defending freedom and liberty all over the globe. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

He'll be in a froth about it all day.

I have a very stress free life luckily, Matt. I am not sure there is anything that could get me in a froth here. I just seemed to be a bit ahead of the curve here when it comes to some things. But, when are your knickers not in a twist? ☺️

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

@Cliff Varnell

Did you understand this? Or too subtle? 

I rejected your characterization of globalism and Party politics — you didn’t even attempt a rebuttal.

I outlined both Trump and Putin’s motivation, but again no rebuttal.

You haven’t made the the Contentless Dismissal all-stars yet, but your future looks bright.

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I rejected your characterization of globalism and Party politics — you didn’t even attempt a rebuttal.

I outlined both Trump and Putin’s motivation, but again no rebuttal.

You haven’t made the the Contentless Dismissal all-stars yet, but your future looks bright.

I just think it was too subtle for you, Cliff.  You didn’t understand it. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Honestly, if you think Putin’s MO is to destabilise your illusion of democracy, I am not sure where I can go with it, without wasting my time. You may as well have said the earth is flat or the moon is made of cheese. 

You don’t think Putin is angry about the break-up of the Soviet Union?  Or is that an idea confirmation bias prevents you from understanding?

Theatre for the masses. It has no bearing on my outside view of the red blue peeing contest. 

So the MSM tilt to Trump doesn’t register with you.

Totally ok with it. Just don’t go down the track of America the virtuous, defending freedom and liberty all over the globe. 

Don’t go down the road of smearing someone because they have a different view of Putin than you.  You’re better than that, Chris.

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You don’t think Putin is angry about the break-up of the Soviet Union?  Or is that an idea confirmation bias prevents you from understanding?

So the MSM tilt to Trump doesn’t register with you.

Don’t go down the road of smearing someone because they have a different view of Putin than you.  You’re better than that, Chris.

Here we go. Do you remember the last time we debated? You had an alcohol/stress induced breakdown and you robbed me of a few hours of work. Chill out. 

As for Putin, there are multiple variables at play. Its a lot more nuanced than your one-dimensional view. 

MSM tilts all the time, Cliff. Makes guys like you feel unsteady and like the outcome is uncertain, as opposed to a rigged game.

Don’t fall into predictable stereotypes, and I won’t call you out on them. I know that seems tough. At which point does the freedom, liberty and democracy facade get old? Of course, I understand all of the reasons why people fall into that trap.