The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

After the Biden-Xi meeting, Beijing signals optimism over relations with Washington--NYT

An upbeat photo in China’s main newspaper and comments by the foreign minister suggested that Beijing believes its relationship with Washington could improve.

---30---

The US globalist establishment loves the CCP manufacturing base and access to a market with 1.2 billion people. 

Was Trump an uninvited boorish guest at the exclusive Beijing-Washington elite tryst? 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

8 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Then arguing with Matthew, Chris and John is not the route you want to take. 

These are anti-America, pro-fascist, pro-authoritarian foreign nationals whose agenda has nothing to do with truth.

Matt, is unable so he only relies on strategy of hit and run like Operation Mongoose, it only amounts to pin pricks. Matt's opinion can be summed up by a Wajak meme there a infinite genders but only two political opinions his or you are  N A Z I. 💯😝 

Edited by Matthew Koch

8 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mathew Koch's refusal to read Alexander Vindman's definitive, firsthand history of the Trump/Zelensky extortion scandal is the last straw for me.  No mas.

It's also obvious that Mathew didn't listen to the damning witness testimony by Sondland and Hill during Trump's first impeachment by the House.

(Nor did Mathew and Ben listen to the testimony in the Congressional J6 hearings this year.)

One of the findings of the recent UC Berkley study of Fox News viewers who were paid to start watching CNN was that the Fox News watchers had been generally ignorant about Trump's scandals, and they were surprised during the study to learn the truth about Trump's misconduct.

What is your major malfunction Private Pile? Seriously what kind of Cognitive dissidence are you exhibiting here mad lad. If this was a conversation your behavior might work but there is a paper trail of you denying to even look into the CIA Whistle Blower. Your Cognitive dissidence tried to pretend the info wasn't real and for a bunch of posts you didn't even respond in hopes that the Spammers here would sage the thread or Kirk or Matt would come to your rescue (Which they didn't because you are saying looney thing like Rand Paul is a Russian asset, which amounts to Slander at this point) There isn't a debate about this, only your refusal to saying anything other than the M$M propaganda line because it would mean your house of cards that your Trump Derangement Syndrome is based upon would collapse. So William being the Rube hasn't figured this out yet so, his cognitive dissidence now says that I must be banned because he can't hear the music so every one else must me crazy. This is the danger of being in echo chambers William you a text book case. You are a intellectually dishosest person I can only imagine what else you are like this about Doc and frankly from your behavior over your inability to say you were wrong or didn't know something have revealed what kind of person you are... 

Btw I did look at your grasping for straws Vindman links they amount to less than your crazy John McCain Citation. Your a drowning man dragging anyone down with you to stay afloat. Very Pathetic William. 

Here's hoping that we can restore some intellectual integrity and quality to this 56 Years Education Forum thread, and get some of the redundant disinformazia and puerile, ad hominem slop off of the board... 🤥

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

HA!  RIGHT ON LIZ!

What a massively embarrassing egg on her stern looking face ending to this cocky Trump fawning and idolizing, 2020 election denying LOSER!

38 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Here's hoping that we can restore some intellectual integrity and quality to this 56 Years Education Forum thread, and get some of the redundant disinformazia and puerile, ad hominem slop off of the board... 🤥

Be the change you want to see in the world William 😉

Meanwhile the TXH Crypto Scandal appears to be connected to Ukraine and the Democrats as Tulsi Gabbard explains here. 

11 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Then arguing with Matthew, Chris and John is not the route you want to take. 

These are anti-America, pro-fascist, pro-authoritarian foreign nationals whose agenda has nothing to do with truth.

This is outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

I’ll have to consult my lawyer on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPKOpvklK5k

4 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

This is outrageous, egregious, preposterous.

I’ll have to consult my lawyer on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPKOpvklK5k

Lols, brings guns and money as well. 

Matt is a big fan of using the Chewbacca defense when he's not doing hit and run ad hominems 

Herschel Walker has been forced to issue a plea to his fellow Republicans to stop setting up fraudulent fund raising committees that are being billed as "Support Herschel Walker" campaigns.

The politicians setting up these campaigns are keeping 90% of the money for themselves.

Potentially, next year you could be sitting in Congress next to a guy who stole all your money.

Steve Thomas

3 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Herschel Walker has been forced to issue a plea to his fellow Republicans to stop setting up fraudulent fund raising committees that are being billed as "Support Herschel Walker" campaigns.

The politicians setting up these campaigns are keeping 90% of the money for themselves.

Potentially, next year you could be sitting in Congress next to a guy who stole all your money.

Steve Thomas

Just in keeping with the Trump spirit of grifting every dollar you can in every situation you can.