The Education Forum

Jackie on the trunk. Again.

D67835FA-242A-440F-8174-F70F4660597D.thumb.jpeg.24cb70024dfbf5b97dbe21818d261b3e.jpegI just can’t see any sign of brain/skull matter  in the area Jackie reaches for? I can see the two antennas and what maybe a landscape reflection running from Clint’s hand toward Jackie. 
Not a very conspirational affair, just bugging me.

Doug Horne's alteration paper has been posted on the Forum a couple times lately, but it's worth linking to again, as one of the best-researched of its type.  The Clint Hill frames are discussed.  Apologies if you've read it, Sean:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/05/douglas-p-horne/the-two-npic-zapruder-film-events-signposts-pointing-to-the-filmsalteration/

Edited by David Andrews

10 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Doug Horne's alteration paper has been posted on the Forum a couple times lately, but it's worth linking to again, as one of the best-researched of its type.  The Clint Hill frames are discussed.  Apologies if you've read it, Sean:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/05/douglas-p-horne/the-two-npic-zapruder-film-events-signposts-pointing-to-the-filmsalteration/

Wow. That’s a healthy tome - I speed read it and feel like I’ve run a mile! Sciencey n technical.

Call me old fashioned but I’m not really into the Z film alteration (or JA’s H&L), but always give attention when it’s debated, open to persuasion, just not persuaded yet.

So there was matter on the trunk but it may have been edited out? So as not to support a front shot? (Which I do subscribe to!)

2 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

Wow. That’s a healthy tome - I speed read it and feel like I’ve run a mile! Sciencey n technical.

Call me old fashioned but I’m not really into the Z film alteration (or JA’s H&L), but always give attention when it’s debated, open to persuasion, just not persuaded yet.

So there was matter on the trunk but it may have been edited out? So as not to support a front shot? (Which I do subscribe to!)

Maybe get David Lifton's opinion.  He's been on the Forum lately.

7 hours ago, David Andrews said:

We need an ebook version of the 5 volumes of Inside the Assassination Records Review Board that adds all of the updates Doug has talked about before.

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

We need an ebook version of the 5 volumes of Inside the Assassination Records Review Board that adds all of the updates Doug has talked about before.

Right, and there was a promised critique of the alterations by Hollywood editing and special effects people working in the 1960s that hasn't materialized.  Still, Horne's paper is the best informed, and presents the opinion of one briefing board preparer who claims to have seen the unedited film.  IMO, it's the best testimony of several on the subject. 

It's impossible to watch the limo's long glide through the "sea of green" background and not feel like time and motion have been stretched - the brain rebels at what the eye sees.  That may even be a cue for the discomfort felt in watching the film.

Edited by David Andrews

Still non the wiser.

Is Jackie-

reaching for matter? Having a knee jerk reaction to escape the horror? Or the victim of creative Zediting?

In the Main performed by Dr.Elm-er Fudd and err…..err….errrr……Dr.C.Ommerce!!! 
Knew I’d get there in the end.

p-limo-objects-on-trunk-jackie-is-eying.

There are objects on the trunk.  They cast shadows, hence they are not reflections.  And, If reflections, then of what?  The bottom one is the one Jackie reaches for and clutches in her hand all the way to Parkland.

25 minutes ago, John Butler said:

p-limo-objects-on-trunk-jackie-is-eying.

There are objects on the trunk.  They cast shadows, hence they are not reflections.  And, If reflections, then of what?  The bottom one is the one Jackie reaches for and clutches in her hand all the way to Parkland.

9B57E043-5318-4F27-92F0-EEDE4F8DF6DD.thumb.jpeg.d33fd6ffd7e3f8f85abe38089c6ae310.jpegAll 3 arrows point to antenna