The Education Forum

Hoover's Corruption

I think it was in Curt Gentry's book 'J. Edgar Hoover: The Man & the Secrets' that included a statement from one of Hoover's next door neighbours that told of a man at the rear of Hoover's property shortly after the Director's death who was carrying boxes of files and loading them into a car.  The neighbour identified this man as James Angleton.

1 hour ago, Gil Jesus said:

A look at the integrity of the man who was in charge of the investigation into the Kennedy Assassination.

https://archive.org/details/TheSecretFileonJEdgarHoover

A pillar of American truth and honesty. ( sarcasm )

Things were known about Hoover when he was the Director of the FBI and throughout his career at the FBI.  No One had the nerve to challenge him.

Someone posted photos of Allen Dulles visiting LBJ.  It is well known that Hoover was close to LBJ.  They were neighbors.  Rightly, or wrongly I have always thought JEH and LBJ were the ringleaders of the JFKA.  But, on seeing those photos of Dulles down at the Johnson ranch made me wonder how close was Hoover, Dulles, and Johnson?

When I was recently catching up on the literature about Bobby Kennedy's murder, (e.g., A Lie Too Big To Fail, The Polka Dot File) one of the things that really hit me was the shocking perfidy of Hoover's FBI staff (and the LAPD) in suppressing all of the blatant evidence of the conspiracy.

Fernando Faura lived through the whole charade in the summer of '68, and he kept mentioning that 400 FBI agents were on the case.  Yet, the 400 consistently failed to follow up on the remarkable leads that Faura himself was investigating-- other than threatening witnesses like John Fahey, and trying to prevent them from talking to anyone about what happened!

Meanwhile, Hoover was schmoozing with the mafiosi at Santa Anita.

If I recall correctly, there was a scene in Oliver Stone's movie, Nixon, of Hoover whispering sweet nothings in someone's ear at Santa Anita after RFK's murder.

On 3/5/2022 at 9:19 AM, Pete Mellor said:

I think it was in Curt Gentry's book 'J. Edgar Hoover: The Man & the Secrets' that included a statement from one of Hoover's next door neighbours that told of a man at the rear of Hoover's property shortly after the Director's death who was carrying boxes of files and loading them into a car.  The neighbour identified this man as James Angleton.

This is not surprising.  Wasn't he discovered by Ben Bradlee, owner of the WaPo at his sister-in-law Mary Meyer's (Mockingbird director Cord Meyer's ex wife) picking the lock looking for her Diary?  Then when Winn Scott, director of the Mexico CIA office died of a heart attack he show's up to clean out his home office and safe within a day.

Also consider Hoover lived across the street from LBJ most of his senatorial years and they shared Sunday dinners, lunches, barbecues.

Taken together with more (E.G. Santa Anita, Murchison), Angleton and the Oswald file, Angleton and That picture.  Hoover and That picture, denying there was a Mafia in the USA until Bobby Kennedy confronted them.  Some might consider this overwhelming circumstantial evidence of collusion, in a conspiracy.

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This is not surprising.  Wasn't he discovered by Ben Bradlee, owner of the WaPo at his sister-in-law Mary Meyer's (Mockingbird director Cord Meyer's ex wife) picking the lock looking for her Diary?  Then when Winn Scott, director of the Mexico CIA office died of a heart attack he show's up to clean out his home office and safe within a day.

Also consider Hoover lived across the street from LBJ most of his senatorial years and they shared Sunday dinners, lunches, barbecues.

Taken together with more (E.G. Santa Anita, Murchison), Angleton and the Oswald file, Angleton and That picture.  Hoover and That picture, denying there was a Mafia in the USA until Bobby Kennedy confronted them.  Some might consider this overwhelming circumstantial evidence of collusion, in a conspiracy.

Correct Ron, CIA's human vulture...,landing on the ground immediately after someone's demise.  Not just looking for Mary Meyer's diary, but the thing was never seen again as per Scott's files & Hoover's 'Private & Confidential' collection.