Jump to content
The Education Forum

VIDEO: Six Thirty Five


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Gil,

David Lifton and Doug Horne have pretty much explained what happened enroute to the autopsy and during the autopsy.

I have one question.  If the shipping casket arrived before the bronze casket arrived would that indicate two different sources of transportation from Dallas?

There was 20 minutes difference in arrival.  Does that indicate 1 plane or 2 planes.  It has been so long since I have read David Lifton I don't remember.

Edited by John Butler
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Doug Horne was convinced that the body was removed because there was a chance Texas authorities would come on aboard the plane and remove the body.

But, does that explanation explain the black hearse, the shipping casket, and the body bag?  Were these planned for ahead of time?

Dones anyone have a plan or diagram of Boeing VC-137C SAM 26000 Air Force 1's cargo space?  Or is that restricted information since I can't find anything on that on Google.

Another thing Doug Horne was convinced about was that if Earl Rose, Dallas County Coroner, was allowed to make the autopsy then it would be honest.  I don't agree.  IMO, the autopsy of Tippit was not honest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The helicopter that transported JFK's body just might not have landed at Bethesda.We know that Paul O'Connor said that he heard two helicopters land that night.More than likely the black hearse picked it up from helicopter port & then drove it over to the morgue.What is a little confusing is that Dennis David said that he spoke with the driver of the black hearse & he told Dennis what direction they took coming in to the morgue,which could have been from Walter Reed.

Edited by Michael Crane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

The helicopter that transported JFK's body just might not have landed at Bethesda.We know that Paul O'Connor said that he heard two helicopters land that night.More than likely the black hearse picked it up from helicopter port & then drove it over to the morgue.What is a little confusing is that Dennis David said that he spoke with the driver of the black hearse & he told Dave what direction they took coming in to the morgue,which could have been from Walter Reed.

All of these are valid questions. I know they flew the limo back aboard a C-130 transport and that Secret Service accompanied the limo. I don't know what time that plane  took off from Love Field or when it arrived in Washington. I'd have to look for the time when the limo arrived at the WH garage, I'm sure there's a log of it someplace. We know that AF-1 touched down at Andrews at 6pm. Let me see what I can find.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I don't have a map around the Bethesda compound,but the driver of the black hearse said that he brought it up 16th street onto Jonesbridge road & came in the backdoor of the hospital wherever that is.

If you backtrack does Jonesbridge road & 16th street go towards Walter Reed?

 

Edited by Michael Crane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

I don't have a map around the Bethesda compound,but the driver of the black hearse said that he brought it up 16th street onto Jonesbridge road & came in the backdoor of the hospital wherever that is.

If you backtrack does Jonesbridge road & 16th street go towards Walter Reed?

 

I just went to Google Maps, after finding the location of the old Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Curiously, what once was the Bethesda Naval Hospital is now called the Walter Reed Military Medical Center. The OLD Walter reed was located at 6900 Georgia Avenue in DC, which is adjacent to 16th Street NW. And Jones Bridge [two words] Road connects between 16th Street NW and Rockville Pike. The old Bethesda/now Walter Reed is located at 8901 Rockville Pike. The distance is listed as 5.6 miles. 

Neither Google Maps nor Bing Maps will allow me to copy and paste the image of that route.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

I just went to Google Maps, after finding the location of the old Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Curiously, what once was the Bethesda Naval Hospital is now called the Walter Reed Military Medical Center. The OLD Walter reed was located at 6900 Georgia Avenue in DC, which is adjacent to 16th Street NW. And Jones Bridge [two words] Road connects between 16th Street NW and Rockville Pike. The old Bethesda/now Walter Reed is located at 8901 Rockville Pike. The distance is listed as 5.6 miles. 

Neither Google Maps nor Bing Maps will allow me to copy and paste the image of that route.

Mark,

Would you mind telling us? I know that we would have to take both Dennis & the black hearse driver word as the truth.You have to admit that it would be interesting if the route was backtracking towards Walter Reed.

38 minutes ago, Mark Knight said:

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Someone in that damn morgue had to of seen two of the three casket entries.They cleared the room for x-rays once.Maybe they cleared it twice? O'Connor,Stringer,Jenkins,Reed,Custer,Reibe,Ebersole,Lipsey,Humes & Boswell.

Edited by Michael Crane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks, Dan.

The address circled on the RIGHT is the location of the OLD Walter Reed Army Hospital. The address circled on the top left is the OLD Bethesda Naval hospital. It's made more confusing because the OLD Bethesda is NOW called Walter Reed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...