The Education Forum

Does the WC mention the bullet in the top bar of the windshield?

1 hour ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

10006883.jpg?fbclid=IwAR0L8HS04S_MSKUA3W

No damage to the front top windshield at love field.  I did a side by side comparison.

image.jpeg.c3de14fa6659c1f4591d0f0f16e523e8.jpeg

Finally...proof!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Getty photo of the dent was taken from about 50  to 60 degrees to the side yet the center part of the dent looks almost perfectly round. It is slightly elongated on the left side. Not sure how a fragment from JFK's head which was almost centered in the limo could cause a near circular dent that faces 50 degrees away from JFK's position. I have seen bullet strikes that leave a rounded circular dent from the tip of a rounded bullet that did not penetrate. Maybe a fragment could leave a circular dent? The outer dent seems to have a tail that sits to the right of the main dent. Anyone know what that may indicate in terms of direction?
I don't how big the device is that sits left of the dent or how far from the chrome strip it is but the dent would appear closer to it from JFK's position. I wonder if a fragment from JFK would even clear the device?

I've read a lot of forensics books and articles and don't recall any where the location of a shooter was determined solely by the shape of a dent. 

As far as the location of the strike on the chrome and windshield in comparison to JFK's actual position as viewed from the sniper's nest, the WC in the man of Arlen Specter knew damn well this was a problem, and slid the JFK stand-in over to the center of the car for the 5-24-64 re-enactment photos. The HSCA trajectory analyst Thomas Canning realized this was a convenient deception, and repeated it in 1978. Neither the WC or HSCA offered up a Z-frame which showed JFK's slide to the left, of course. 

The location of the windshield damage (which did not align with a straight shot from the sniper's nest through JFK's head wounds) then suggested that the bullet was deflected upon exit. And this in turn suggests the fatal bullet impacted at the supposed exit. 

Here, from Chapter 15 on my website, is a demonstration of the WC and HSCA presentation of JFK's position at the time of the fatal shot. 

image.png.f3d2eeeacbd23e32a4fb99ecfa05aec8.png

Edited by Pat Speer

And here, once again from Chapter 15 of my website, is an image in which the trajectory analysis' location of JFK at the time of the fatal shot has been super-imposed on the trajectory location analysis' location of JFK at the time of the SBT.

The locations have been reverse engineered to support the lone nut scenario, and present a make-believe scenario where JFK slid far over to his left after first being shot.

NHxEce01YEUx_3anYEowGajjdqRBYzCOnh26BX9D

10 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

image.jpeg.c3de14fa6659c1f4591d0f0f16e523e8.jpeg

It sure looks to me like the latch for the visors is damaged. Look where the rod for the left visor inserts into the latch... the bottom part of the latch looks like it is bent upwards. However, it looks bent in the inset photo too. I think.

22 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Did you ever see a hole in the floorpan of the limo or see a report?

No, just the speculation...

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

And here, once again from Chapter 15 of my website, is an image in which the trajectory analysis' location of JFK at the time of the fatal shot has been super-imposed on the trajectory location analysis' location of JFK at the time of the SBT.

The locations have been reverse engineered to support the lone nut scenario, and present a make-believe scenario where JFK slid far over to his left after first being shot.

NHxEce01YEUx_3anYEowGajjdqRBYzCOnh26BX9D

I think I found when this bullet hit the top of the chrome in the windshield.  Can you verify?

21 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

I've read a lot of forensics books and articles and don't recall any where the location of a shooter was determined solely by the shape of a dent. 

As far as the location of the strike on the chrome and windshield in comparison to JFK's actual position as viewed from the sniper's nest, the WC in the man of Arlen Specter knew damn well this was a problem, and slid the JFK stand-in over to the center of the car for the 5-24-64 re-enactment photos. The HSCA trajectory analyst Thomas Canning realized this was a convenient deception, and repeated it in 1978. Neither the WC or HSCA offered up a Z-frame which showed JFK's slide to the left, of course. 

The location of the windshield damage (which did not align with a straight shot from the sniper's nest through JFK's head wounds) then suggested that the bullet was deflected upon exit. And this in turn suggests the fatal bullet impacted at the supposed exit. 

Here, from Chapter 15 on my website, is a demonstration of the WC and HSCA presentation of JFK's position at the time of the fatal shot. 

IMO - Shooters tried to kill the driver(William Greer) of the limousine 2 times.

The 1st shot was at around zframe 330, this shot hit JC by a shooter in the pergola, and IMO - a bullet fragment hit the windshield.  In the Zapruder film, JC for some reason after covering up his wife, he decides to move forward and to the left (Towards the front of the car).  He may have been trying to hide and get lower.  During that move, he got hit by the bullet meant for Greer.  You can see a sharp reaction downward from JC when he gets hit.

The 2nd shot was at zframe 355, this shot hit the chrome on top of the windshield of the limo.

Why?

My theory is William Greer was asked to slow the limousine in front of the pergola.  In the Robert Croft photograph, Greer looks as if he is looking towards the pergola.  If Greer was asked to slow the limo, then he would be the ideal person to get assassinated in the conspiracy.  If Greer would have been hit, the limo would have stopped, and complete chaos would have ensued.  Exactly what the conspirators would have wanted.

20180507-170632-755c9ecacf3f854ca4f4c8d1

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

20 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

"read a lot of forensics books and articles and don't recall any where the location of a shooter was determined solely by the shape of a dent." .

Me neither, especially if you add the adjective "solely". 

is it a common experience for most people who go out shooting to have fired on an old abandoned car at some point? That's my experience. Very often you could tell the direction of the gunfire by The Bullet Hole and sometimes the dent. The angle of the dent in the Chrome seems to be 50 or more degrees away from JFK's position. I'm not trying to make a claim  of some proof of a shot from 50 degrees away Based On A Photograph. I'm just noting the peculiarity the photo presents .

as I understand it a bullet can deviate by about 20 degrees after hitting bone. So the crack or hole in the windshield and the dent in the Chrome don't need to line up directly with it the trajectory from the TSB.

Edited by Chris Bristow