The Education Forum

Wallace Milam (and Mark Oakes) mine gold regarding CE399 and the interesting connections of O.P. Wright

JFK Assassination: The Single Bullet...but WHICH bullet? Henry Wade, O.P. Wright widow [Please be sure to read the excerpts below the video]

AN EXCERPT FROM MY SECOND BOOK ON THE MEDICAL EVIDENCE JFK: FROM PARKLAND TO BETHESDA:

21 H 193- 202: 12/11/63 report from Elizabeth L. Wright-Good---Director, Nursing Service to C.J. Price [Mrs. Wright-Good is the widow of O.P. Wright, Parkland Hospital security chief. Wallace Milam interviewed her on 6/23/93 and Mark Oakes did the same on video in Oct. 11, 1994---besides her belief, shared by her husband, that the shots had to have come from more than one direction, **she showed Oakes on camera an unfired .38 special, WCC revolver bullet which she said was THE bullet that her husband had attempted in vain to give to “an FBI agent”! She showed the bullet to Henry Wade, which is backed up by Oakes videotaped interview with Wade in May 1992 [although, as Oakes and Good acknowledge, Wade got her name wrong] and, to a lesser extent, Wright’s mention of Wade at 21 H 196.

Also, at 21 H 198: “Mr. Wright had somewhere down the line asked me if I could ascertain the path of the bullet-or bullets-determine the path and find out where the instrument of injury actually was” (emphasis added).

If this weren’t enough, DPD Patrick Dean was married to the daughter of O.P. Wright by a previous marriage (thanks to Wallace Milam for this information).

** THIS VIDEO: A) Oakes videotaped interview with Wade in May 1992; Oakes videotaped interview with Mrs. Elizabeth Wright-Good, the widow of O.P. Wright; C) Wade on the single bullet theory in 1988 See especially start of video + 10:22 mark + 12:15 mark

Governor Connally stated in his autobiography called In History’s Shadow: “But the most curious discovery of all took place when they rolled me off the stretcher, and onto the examining table. A metal object fell onto the floor, with a click no louder than a wedding band. The nurse picked it up and slipped it into her pocket. It was the bullet from my body, the one that passed through my back, chest, and wrist, and worked itself loose from my thigh” (emphasis added-p. 18; The Investigator journal Feb-May 1994).

Corroborating Connally’s memory, from the 11/21/93 Dallas Morning News interview with Henry Wade:” I also went out to see Connally, but he was in the operating room (note the time frame). Some nurse had a bullet in her hand and said this was on the gurney that Connally was on...I told her to give it to the police, which she said she would. I assume that’s the pristine bullet” (The Investigator Feb-May 1994). [Both John and Nellie Connally did not believe that the same bullet which hit JFK hit the Governor: See 4 H 136,147-149, and 20 H 355].

Finally, Gary Shaw (in the 11/22/93 “Dateline: Dallas” issue) came across this passage from the Warren Commission testimony of Parkland nurse Jeanette Standridge: Specter: “Did you notice any object in Governor Connally’s clothing?” Standridge: “Not unusual” Specter:” Did you notice a bullet, specifically?” Standridge: “No” Specter:” Did you hear the sound of anything fall?” Standridge: “I didn’t”

Is THIS “CE399”? What’s going on here?

NATHAN POOL HSCA:

Screenshot%202022-07-12%20191659.jpgScreenshot%202022-07-12%20191719.jpgScreenshot%202022-07-12%20191738.jpg

Screenshot%202022-07-12%20191755.jpg

Hey, Vince, did the HSCA talk to Tomlinson? And did he confirm that Pool was with him when the bullet was discovered? 

It suddenly occurs to me that Pool may have been telling a story. 

5 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Hey, Vince, did the HSCA talk to Tomlinson? And did he confirm that Pool was with him when the bullet was discovered? 

It suddenly occurs to me that Pool may have been telling a story. 

I don't believe so--just the WC, Josiah Thompson, and PBS in 1988 for the NOVA program.

Vince if you have Thompson's whole talk from that Wecht conference, please post it.

I think its the best speech he ever gave.  A classic.

1 minute ago, James DiEugenio said:

Vince if you have Thompson's whole talk from that Wecht conference, please post it.

I think its the best speech he ever gave.  A classic.

Coming in moments!

Great VInce,.  Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

I don't believe so--just the WC, Josiah Thompson, and PBS in 1988 for the NOVA program.

So Pool tells the HSCA that the only person who can confirm he was even there is Tomlinson, and there's no record that anyone--ever--asked Tomlinson about Pool? Am I getting this right? 

1 minute ago, Pat Speer said:

So Pool tells the HSCA that the only person who can confirm he was even there is Tomlinson, and there's no record that anyone--ever--asked Tomlinson about Pool? Am I getting this right? 

You may be right on that, subject to verification. Sadly, this may indeed be the case. Keep in mind- the Pool interview didn't come out until around 1993 or so. I think this whole thing was (to use a modern slang) "slept" on.

20 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

You may be right on that, subject to verification. Sadly, this may indeed be the case. Keep in mind- the Pool interview didn't come out until around 1993 or so. I think this whole thing was (to use a modern slang) "slept" on.

I am also curious. Is it possible Pool was quite elderly when he spoke to the HSCA? Do we know his age? 

2 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I am also curious. Is it possible Pool was quite elderly when he spoke to the HSCA? Do we know his age? 

He was born in 1929--he was only 47 or 48 when he was interviewed by the HSCA:

Nathan Pool Obituary (2008) - Ferris, TX - Dallas Morning News (dallasnews.com)

Just viewed again the video displayed in your original thread posting here Vince.

I caught this on You Tube before hitting the forum just after.

I've seen it before.

When O.P. Wright's wife Elizabeth Wright-Good ( the charge nurse at Parkland on 11,22,1963 ) was interviewed I caught a time line discrepancy in her recounting of the bullet she was supposedly given by her husband O.P. Wright and showed to Henry Wade.

Henry Wade stated that Ms. Wright showed him a bullet that she claimed came off of a gurney, possibly Connally's "that day" ( 11,22,1963 ) of the shooting although later in the afternoon or early evening?

Wade stated he told Ms. Wright to give the bullet to the homicide department.

In her interview Ms. Good said she kept that bullet or perhaps another one that she said her husband found on another gurney and gave to her. She still had one of those two bullets!

I would have tried to narrow down this ambiguous bullet finding and showing to Wade recollection by Ms. Good.

Ms. Good, Henry Wade claimed you showed him a bullet on 11,22,1963.

Do you feel he is mistaken about you doing so and/ or the exact date and time of this exchange between you and him that Wade recounts?

Which bullet did you show Wade? The one you still have? Or another bullet.

Did you Ms. Good do as Wade suggested to you...and turned the bullet you showed him over to the DPD Homicide department or any other DPD officer or official you could find after Wade's instructions?

If not, why not?

What happened to the other bullet you say your husband was in possession of that day?

The 11,22,1963 bullet finding, showing and handing off account by you and others is so important including the exact time lines of everybody's actions who claim to have seen or handled the bullet/bullets.

Later in your video montage Vince we see and hear from top ballistic experts who present highest experience knowledge and opinions that the "Magic Bullet" proposition by the Warren Commission is bunk. Proven scientifically through test firings and common sense.

The Magic Bullet simply could not have caused the significant bone damage in Connally and remained almost pristine.

A question I have not asked before.

Is it scientifically possible that a Carcano 6.5 x 52 mm bullet fired from 165 feet away, and that supposedly penetrated JFK's upper back and supposedly exited out the lower front area of his neck, could have had it's velocity slowed enough in so doing to simply drop down onto the seat or floor of the limo right after exiting JFK's neck?

If so, could this have been the CE399 almost pristine bullet that Sam Kinney says he found there while cleaning JFK's blood and brain matter off the back seat?

If this was the case, then we would have proof that Connally was hit by a second shot fired almost simultaneously as the JFK back/neck one and proving there was more than one shooter.

Just wondering.

Edited by Joe Bauer