The Education Forum

No one asks this question of Paine or Marina

9 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

That’s not a denial.  Again, she knew the Elm address on two occasions prior.   That is a fact.   

Yes, but where do you want to go with this, Cory? Prior to Nov. 22, Ruth said she thought there was only ONE Depository building---that being the "warehouse" building (which was located on Houston St. just a short distance north of the 411 Elm building).

Ruth Paine wasn't really concerned with the exact address of the building at any time. Why would she be? (Yes, I know that if you're in the "Ruth Set Up & Framed LHO" camp, you must believe she most certainly WAS very interested in the exact address; but I don't belong in that camp, of course, so it's my view that Ruth couldn't have cared less exactly what street Lee Oswald worked on.)

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Cory.  Actually more than one.

Here is Ruth on the subject from Max Good's film.

Seems to me plenty of time to see the parade and there  were lots of kids there.

Oswald usually came out for the weekend to visit with his family and we'd have meals together. But on Thursday, the 21st, he came out late afternoon. And as we crossed paths, I said, [Russian language], which means our president is coming. And he just sort of brushed by. He went to bed very early. I didn't see him that morning. He was already gone when I got up. And then I went off to the dentist, but I left a TV on for Marina. And when I got back, it was like 11 something. We both just sat and watched TV prepared, some lunch. One of the newsmen said he saw a little cloud of something pink coming up from the president's head.

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes, but where do you want to go with this, Cory? Prior to Nov. 22, Ruth said she thought there was only ONE Depository building---that being the "warehouse" building (which was located on Houston St. just a short distance north of the 411 Elm building).

Ruth Paine wasn't really concerned with the exact address of the building at any time. Why would she be? (Yes, I know that if you're in the "Ruth Set Up & Framed LHO" camp, you must believe she most certainly WAS very interested in the exact address; but I don't belong in that camp, of course, so it's my view that Ruth couldn't have cared less exactly what street Lee Oswald worked on.)

David it is relevant.   I’m sorry you don’t see that.  

2 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is Ruth on the subject from Max Good's film.

Seems to me plenty of time to see the parade and there  were lots of kids there.

Oswald usually came out for the weekend to visit with his family and we'd have meals together. But on Thursday, the 21st, he came out late afternoon. And as we crossed paths, I said, [Russian language], which means our president is coming. And he just sort of brushed by. He went to bed very early. I didn't see him that morning. He was already gone when I got up. And then I went off to the dentist, but I left a TV on for Marina. And when I got back, it was like 11 something. We both just sat and watched TV prepared, some lunch. One of the newsmen said he saw a little cloud of something pink coming up from the president's head.

So we are to believe this historic event was to be missed by Marina whom RP noted liked America and we know was interested in the visit and small children missing this opportunity to see the President, Jackie, Gov and First Lady of Texas, VP and Lady Bird, and a US Senator.    All for a teeth cleaning and a chance at a free prize from the dentist treasure box.    Wow just wow.   

46 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

And really, isn’t it odd that she did not know where the TSBD was located-allegedly- yet she was able to correctly call it.  I suppose she did not look up the number in the phone book and notice the address.  
her testimony in the Shaw trial clearly notes she called inquiring about a job    

Ruth called Truly to inquire about the job on Lee's behalf.  Would she neglect to get or give him the address?  Leave it to him to look it up in the phone book.  Or did she just tell him mistakenly it's a couple of blocks north of Elm off Houston and leave him to wander around looking for it on Elm and maybe be late?  How did he get to the interview?  She drove him to other places.  No one ever asked her in the 1000 questions by the WC, did you drive him to the interview?  

Her story about driving into Dallas and passing the "old"/original TSBD doesn't hold water.  As mentioned above it was a couple of blocks north of the Elm location.  At that time Houston ended a few blocks north of Elm.  It was not an area you passed going into Dallas.  It would be a destination one drove to.  Where apparently the personnel office was still located as Truly had to call there for Lee's address to give the police.  The place one would normally go for a job interview.  But of course Lee went straight to the building manager for an order puller position, with Ruth's contact of him.  Not suspicious at all.  All just a coincidence. 

1 minute ago, Cory Santos said:

David it is relevant.   I’m sorry you don’t see that.  

Which must mean that you do, indeed, believe that Ruth Paine was actively involved (in some fashion) in trying to frame Lee Harvey Oswald for JFK's murder, correct?

Otherwise, please tell me why it is "relevant" at all that Ruth Paine know about or remember or be in any way concerned about the address of "411 Elm Street"? Tell me WHY she should care at all about that exact address in Dallas, Texas?

10 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

So we are to believe this historic event was to be missed by Marina whom RP noted liked America and we know was interested in the visit and small children missing this opportunity to see the President, Jackie, Gov and First Lady of Texas, VP and Lady Bird, and a US Senator.    All for a teeth cleaning and a chance at a free prize from the dentist treasure box.    Wow just wow.

Not everybody in the whole city of Dallas (or Irving) went downtown to see JFK on 11/22, Cory. As I pointed out earlier, even Jack Ruby (certainly a "Kennedy man", for sure) didn't go down to view any part of the parade.

Edited by David Von Pein

9 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Her story about driving into Dallas and passing the "old"/original TSBD doesn't hold water.  As mentioned above it was a couple of blocks north of the Elm location.  At that time Houston ended a few blocks north of Elm.  It was not an area you passed going into Dallas.

You've just mangled her testimony completely, Ron. Read it again. She never once said she actually passed right by the warehouse building itself. She said she saw the SIGN while she was driving on a limited access highway leading into Dallas. Here's her testimony (yet again):

RUTH PAINE -- "I had seen a sign on a building as I went along one of the limited access highways that leads into Dallas, saying "Texas School Book Depository Warehouse" and there was the only building that had registered on my consciousness as being Texas School Book Depository. I was not aware, hadn't taken in the idea of there being two buildings and that there was one on Elm, though, I copied the address from the telephone book, and could well have made that notation in my mind but I didn't. The first I realized that there was a building on Elm was when I heard on the television on the morning of the 22nd of November that a shot had been fired from such a building."

Edited by David Von Pein

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Which must mean that you do, indeed, believe that Ruth Paine was actively involved (in some fashion) in trying to frame Lee Harvey Oswald for JFK's murder, correct?

Otherwise, please tell me why it is "relevant" at all that Ruth Paine know about or remember or be in any way concerned about the address of "411 Elm Street"? Tell me WHY she should care at all about that exact address in Dallas, Texas?

I already did above.  But if one looks at this thread logically clearly her testimony was suspicious.  That is how lawyers attack the credibility of a witness.  She doesn’t know her sisters job?   Ok I can but that.  She doesn’t know a dangerous weapon is being placed into her vehicle while moving.   Ummm… ok?    She doesn’t know a dangerous weapon is stored in her garage yet she is a pacifist.   Now this is getting ripe.  She on two occasions knows the address on Elm but testified she thought it was elsewhere.   Cmon dude!    
No jury let’s a witness do that.   Either you can see it or you can’t David but that smell is not the kitchen dinner.   Open your mind and ask these questions with me while chanting.   

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Not everybody in the whole city of Dallas (or Irving) went downtown to see JFK on 11/22, Cory. As I pointed out earlier, even Jack Ruby (certainly a "Kennedy man", for sure) didn't go down to view any part of the parade.

Where was he?   Need proof and citation exactly where he was at 12:30.  Thanks.  

10 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Where was he [Jack Ruby]? Need proof and citation exactly where he was at 12:30. Thanks.  

Jack Ruby was in the office of a Mr. John W. Newnam at the Dallas Morning News building at precisely 12:30 PM CST on 11/22/63 AD. (Witnessed by Newnam. See his testimony below.)

https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/newnam.htm

Edited by David Von Pein