The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

Posted (edited)
On 4/1/2024 at 11:01 AM, Michael Crane said:

Witnesses & evidence is non-existent.

Time to move on IMO.

Dear Michael, please advise me as to what witnesses & evidence exists that Oswald (or anyone else) shot jfk or Connally. I mean witnesses that saw a shot being shot.

I suppose that Holland & others saw gunsmoke, which is i suppose evidence, but all such gunsmoke evidence is evidence of Hickey firing. No one saw any gunsmoke near the TSBD.

I suspect that u do not have a witness of a shot being shot. If u do, then u have something that (i think) has not yet existed in the history of this forum (ignoring gunsmoke)

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the AR15 had a right hand twist. If the nose of the hollow-point slug contacts JFK's skull at 6 o'c on the slug then the hollow point will i think suffer more initial damage at that 6 o'c sector of the nose.

During the slug's say 6 inch trajekt through the brain the slug partly disintegrates to say less than a half of its original 55 grain, & slows to less than a half of its initial 3200 fps, & veers upwards, & tumbles upwards.

The more damaged sector of the slug twists from say 6 o'c at entry to say 12 o'c at exit, rotating clockwise (right hand twist) a half twist.

Then after exit the slug tumbles some more & hits & cracks the windshield just left of the rear vision mirror, having veered 6 deg in JFK's head.

The slug then ricochets back & down & up off the front seat (or up off the dash)(or the floor) & then out into Elm St.

I mention all of this koz i am thinking about how the twist of the remnant slug during its trajekt through the head might aid the 6 deg veer, ie based on the orientation of the more damaged sector magnifying the veer in some way.

That there 6 deg of veer is a big ask (for a hollow-point) in only 6 inches, & needs all the help it can get. Still thinking.