The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

The Bronson frame that purportedly "shows Hickey seated at the moment of the assassination" does not necessarily "show the moment of the assassination" (which actually happened farther down Elm street than the Z313 "head shot" apparently shows). However, the Bronson film does show a "black stick" (Bonar Menninger's term as used to me in a private letter) which you can see if you look carefully. Menninger and I both think this is the AR-15. Check out the image at http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com/2013/08/drums-of-conspiracy.html that supposedly "disproves" the Donahue t

Interesting re Bonar Menninger agreeing that Bronson shows Hickey holding the AR15.

His book Mortal Error i see duznt mention Bronson in its Index.

And no mention in the Index for JFK The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren.

But, Donahue in Mortal Error did base his drawing (of Hickey holding the AR15  in Queen Mary & JFK in the JFKlimo) on a frame from Bronson (needs checking).

I have pointed out on this forum that the Bronson frame supposedly at Z313 is actually a few frames later. So, Bronson (2017 frames) confirms that Hickey did the dirty deed.

The superior 2019 frames will show it much better (someone should ask to see).

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

On 8/1/2022 at 8:08 AM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Powers never denied that Hickey fired -- Powers merely blurted a true-ism -- Powers said that Powers would have heard.

The Bronson film is an amazing saga. The 2017 copy of frames show a darkish blobbish shape (AR15) angling up & forward at about 50 deg from Hickey half sitting half standing on 2 leather cases in the back seat. The AR15 is half actual, half creation (artifact). If the half creation part did not exist then we would not know that the AR15 was there.

And then along comes the superior 2019 copy. Here the blobs have gone, the half creation has gone. There is no AR15. But, we know from the 2017 inferior copy that there is an AR15 in there somewhere. So, we look, & we look, &, yes, we see the AR15 in the 2019 frame. But, now, it is not angling up at about 50 deg, it is a triangular area of swish, ie an AR15 swinging quickly, either up or down.  Were it not for the inferior 2017 copy i would never in a million years have spotted the swishing AR15 in the superior 2019 copy. 

So, was the swish up or down?  Close examination of films shows that the frame in question was say 4 frames after Z313. Hickey fired at say Z297 when he stumbled forward when Kinney braked to avoid turning Hill into roadkill, so, Hickey had from Z297 to Z317 to get his bum back on the leather cases, 20 Zapruder frames, not a problem.

At Z317, was the AR15 swishing up or down? I think up, koz it was swishing very fast, but probably not important.

Thank god for the poor 2017 copy.

bump

On 2/19/2024 at 11:47 PM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Interesting re Bonar Menninger agreeing that Bronson shows Hickey holding the AR15.

His book Mortal Error i see duznt mention Bronson in its Index.

And no mention in the Index for JFK The Smoking Gun by Colin McLaren.

But, Donahue in Mortal Error did base his drawing (of Hickey holding the AR15  in Queen Mary & JFK in the JFKlimo) on a frame from Bronson (needs checking).

I have pointed out on this forum that the Bronson frame supposedly at Z313 is actually a few frames later. So, Bronson (2017 frames) confirms that Hickey did the dirty deed.

Menninger agreed that the "black stick" was the AR-15 in a letter he sent to me in response to my contacting him regarding the 3rd person reference to "Hickey" in the WC memo that was supposed to have been written by Hickey. Menninger was at the SFM with Donahue and publisher rep and Gary Mack to view the Bronson film, and I'm sure had a much clearer view than we have online. This was done after all the work on Mortal Error had been completed, but before the lawsuit went forward. I personally communicated with the publisher rep. He and Menninger had a completely different version of events that took place than those alleged in the lawsuit, which was settled for an "undisclosed" amount. Personally, I think they should have let the lawsuit progress and taken it to court, in which case I bet it would have been dropped. But I think it was settled by the publisher for the "undisclosed" amount because it was easier to settle for a small sum than to go to court. I suspect the point of the lawsuit was just to be able to say that "Hickey sued the publisher" rather than for any other reason. 

I would also point out that Z313 as being the "head shot" is dependent upon Z-film authenticity. John Costella offers various "proofs" that the film was altered. I think was altered more extensively than Costella or any other people (who simply think that "frames were removed") have yet to realize. The actual head shot occurred when the limo was farther down Elm Street, per the FBI "visual aid" image: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10699#relPageId=26 

4 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Menninger agreed that the "black stick" was the AR-15 in a letter he sent to me in response to my contacting him regarding the 3rd person reference to "Hickey" in the WC memo that was supposed to have been written by Hickey. Menninger was at the SFM with Donahue and publisher rep and Gary Mack to view the Bronson film, and I'm sure had a much clearer view than we have online. This was done after all the work on Mortal Error had been completed, but before the lawsuit went forward. I personally communicated with the publisher rep. He and Menninger had a completely different version of events that took place than those alleged in the lawsuit, which was settled for an "undisclosed" amount. Personally, I think they should have let the lawsuit progress and taken it to court, in which case I bet it would have been dropped. But I think it was settled by the publisher for the "undisclosed" amount because it was easier to settle for a small sum than to go to court. I suspect the point of the lawsuit was just to be able to say that "Hickey sued the publisher" rather than for any other reason. 

I would also point out that Z313 as being the "head shot" is dependent upon Z-film authenticity. John Costella offers various "proofs" that the film was altered. I think was altered more extensively than Costella or any other people (who simply think that "frames were removed") have yet to realize. The actual head shot occurred when the limo was farther down Elm Street, per the FBI "visual aid" image: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10699#relPageId=26 

I have no doubts that Oswald's shot-1 was at pseudo Z105 (or at least at the signals)(shot hit signal arm)(splatter hit JFK in back of head)(main slug made hole in limo floor)(CE567 CE569).

Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218 (the SBT slug).

Oswald did not fire his last bullet.

Hickey's auto burst of at least 4 shots was at say Z300 to Z312 (wounded Tague)(made dent in chrome trim)(hit JFK in head).

And there were no other shots.

I don’t believe that the Z film was altered or frames removed etc.

We need 2 things.

(1) Someone has to view the Sixth Floor Museum 2019 copy of the Bronson film.

(2) Someone has to replicate the AR15 dent in the chrome trim.

(3) An exhumation & MRI of JFK's skull would be good.

8 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I have no doubts that Oswald's shot-1 was at pseudo Z105 (or at least at the signals)(shot hit signal arm)(splatter hit JFK in back of head)(main slug made hole in limo floor)(CE567 CE569).

CE 567 and CE 569 are the nose and tail fragments of a bullet found on the limousine floor. There is no evidence of any "holes" in the floor. I believe that the nose and tail fragments are from LHO's first shot, which got towards the front of the car via ricochet off the seat back. There is a SS memo from SA Charles Taylor saying that an FBI agent told Taylor that the dent in the chrome had been caused by one of those fragments.

Oswald's shot-2 was at Z218 (the SBT slug).

The SBT is BS. If you use the proper entrance location in JFK's back, which testimony places at some 5 1/2 inches below the neck line, it obviously does not work. A recent study by Knott Laboratory at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Ss8XOQD1hEE  confirms that the SBT is "impossible." The recent Paul Landis revelation supports that the SBT never happened. 

Oswald did not fire his last bullet.

Right. There was an unfired (fourth) bullet found loaded into his rifle.

Hickey's auto burst of at least 4 shots was at say Z300 to Z312 (wounded Tague)(made dent in chrome trim)(hit JFK in head).

I do get annoyed by the assumption by even those who agreed that Hickey's weapon accidentally discharged, that there was an "auto burst" of 4 or more shots. No, just the one. A slam-fire would not automatically empty the magazine of all its bullets. The slam-fire was caused by the movement of too heavy firing pin interacting with the too-sensitive ammunition primer of the bullet. The pin would not have moved forward repeatedly from Hickey's fall, just once. But once was enough. We do get acoustical support for one "Grassy Knoll" shot (actually, from the road in front of the GK), but not multiple GK shots.

And there were no other shots.

Well, I'm giving 3 Oswald shots, a couple of SS warning shots (fitting the acoustical evidence), plus I'm not sure how many post-assassination shots fired by trigger-happy SS agents or DPD officers (one before the "bike with the mic" headed out of Dealey Plaza, plus perhaps others, by A.J. Millican's FBI report) accounting for the "pool of blood" at the top of the stairs.

I don’t believe that the Z film was altered or frames removed etc.

I'll refer you to the work of Dr. John Costella, Doug Horne, Dr. David Mantik, and others (including myself). Read my article at https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/zapruder-film-alteration.html Supposedly there's a documentary coming out by a Hollywood company talking about Z-film alteration, but unfortunately it's not out yet.

(1) Someone has to view the Sixth Floor Museum 2019 copy of the Bronson film.

Menninger did this already, along with Donahue and the publisher rep. What someone needs to do is confirm (or disprove) the authenticity of the Bronson film, the Towner film, etc., and to post high-res images of every individual frame on the Internet so researchers (like us) can see it. 

(2) Someone has to replicate the AR15 dent in the chrome trim.

As I said, there is that Charles Taylor memo stating that the dent in the chrome trim was caused by one of the 567/569 fragments. Of course, that's assuming those fragments are authentic. I think they are, but with all the substitution of evidence that has gone on, it leaves the question open.

(3) An exhumation & MRI of JFK's skull would be good.

I agree, but with all the doubling-down and the recent MFF v Biden decisions, I doubt we'll ever get it.

9 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

CE 567 and CE 569 are the nose and tail fragments of a bullet found on the limousine floor. There is no evidence of any "holes" in the floor. I believe that the nose and tail fragments are from LHO's first shot, which got towards the front of the car via ricochet off the seat back. There is a SS memo from SA Charles Taylor saying that an FBI agent told Taylor that the dent in the chrome had been caused by one of those fragments.

The SBT is BS. If you use the proper entrance location in JFK's back, which testimony places at some 5 1/2 inches below the neck line, it obviously does not work. A recent study by Knott Laboratory at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=Ss8XOQD1hEE  confirms that the SBT is "impossible." The recent Paul Landis revelation supports that the SBT never happened. 

I do get annoyed by the assumption by even those who agreed that Hickey's weapon accidentally discharged, that there was an "auto burst" of 4 or more shots. No, just the one. A slam-fire would not automatically empty the magazine of all its bullets. The slam-fire was caused by the movement of too heavy firing pin interacting with the too-sensitive ammunition primer of the bullet. The pin would not have moved forward repeatedly from Hickey's fall, just once. But once was enough. We do get acoustical support for one "Grassy Knoll" shot (actually, from the road in front of the GK), but not multiple GK shots.

Well, I'm giving 3 Oswald shots, a couple of SS warning shots (fitting the acoustical evidence), plus I'm not sure how many post-assassination shots fired by trigger-happy SS agents or DPD officers (one before the "bike with the mic" headed out of Dealey Plaza, plus perhaps others, by A.J. Millican's FBI report) accounting for the "pool of blood" at the top of the stairs.

I'll refer you to the work of Dr. John Costella, Doug Horne, Dr. David Mantik, and others (including myself). Read my article at https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/zapruder-film-alteration.html Supposedly there's a documentary coming out by a Hollywood company talking about Z-film alteration, but unfortunately it's not out yet.

Menninger did this already, along with Donahue and the publisher rep. What someone needs to do is confirm (or disprove) the authenticity of the Bronson film, the Towner film, etc., and to post high-res images of every individual frame on the Internet so researchers (like us) can see it. 

As I said, there is that Charles Taylor memo stating that the dent in the chrome trim was caused by one of the 567/569 fragments. Of course, that's assuming those fragments are authentic. I think they are, but with all the substitution of evidence that has gone on, it leaves the question open.

I agree, but with all the doubling-down and the recent MFF v Biden decisions, I doubt we'll ever get it.

I'm still trying to understand your conclusions. The Hickey did it argument is built upon the cowlick entrance (which your argument involving the x-rays suggests did not exist) and the explosion from the top of the head (which your argument involving the x-rays suggests failed to occur). So why would you--who does not support the SBT, and who does not support the head wound trajectories presented by Donahue--embrace the Hickey did it argument? Call me curious. 

On 2/23/2024 at 6:04 PM, Denise Hazelwood said:

Weissman in 2019 inspected the Sixth Floor Museum's Bronson film & 2017 scan & 2019 scan, including looking at the original 8mm film frames through his own cameras/viewers. Weissman wrote a report for Bonar Menninger, he wrote that he could not say for certain that Hickey held the AR15.

Weissman suggested that a new scan be made at double resolution. And that the 8mm film frames be viewed with a microscope. He wrote that his own viewing of the original film was of little use as his camera/viewer was only 20X.

Weissman's report has a small pix showing only 0.64% of one 2019 Bronson frame, but that little glimpse of that small area was enuff for me to see that Hickey did indeed hold the AR15 during the shooting. There are 26 Bronson frames in the Bronson sequence around Z313, but Unger shows only 20 frames on his website.

I think that today we can watch a low-res Bronson film on the Sixth Floor Museum website. The frames in this film are i think a lower res copy of the low-res 2017 scan. It would be nice if the Sixth Floor Museum showed a hi-res copy of their higher res 2019 scan.

I made my own low res Bronson frames from my own screenprints of the Sixth Floor Museum film, but i mostly used the 20 better higher res Unger frames.

Robin Unger's website shows 20 frames (6 frames are missing), i think that Robin Unger got these by making screenprints off the Museum's 2017 youtube of Bronson, before that youtube was deleted.

I suppose that slamfires can have a number of causes. But, my limited reading tells me that all slamfires empty the magazine every time. The AR15 held say 20 bullets.  In any case Hickey fired at least 4 shots.

6 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

I'm still trying to understand your conclusions. The Hickey did it argument is built upon the cowlick entrance (which your argument involving the x-rays suggests did not exist) and the explosion from the top of the head (which your argument involving the x-rays suggests failed to occur). So why would you--who does not support the SBT, and who does not support the head wound trajectories presented by Donahue--embrace the Hickey did it argument? Call me curious. 

Okay, Mr. Curious. 🙂 Thank you for being curious.

Actually, the argument is built on more than just the cowlick entrance. It was also built on nose witnesses (multiple witnesses who recalled smelling gunsmoke at street level), ear witnesses ("It sounded like it was coming from right there, in the car"). To Donahue's evidence, I'll also add the Shanklin memo (placing the gun that fired the bullet that "apparently killed the President" in the hands of the SS on the same day as the assassination), all the evidence of cover-up (which began immediately after Oswald was killed and it was obvious that there would be no trial), which included Z-film alteration, disavowed of the acoustical evidence, witness accounts unknown to Donahue (Pierce Allman, lAlan Smith, and I've just recently added Hank Farmer--thanks to your leg-work on that!), and some other stuff. 

Donahue was on the right track, but he got some of the details wrong--mostly due to his reliance on the (fraudulently altered) Z-film, and constraining himself to "three" total shots. I like the acoustical evidence, thus I am constrained to five shots, plus one before and one after those five, rejected because the echo patterns did not match TSBD or GK test shots.  I explain why witnesses were likely to miss the earliest of the shots because of "inattention blindness" and thinking the initial sounds were "backfire" or "firecrackers." (Mary Moorman, for example, thought her picture was simultaneous with the "first" of her three assassination shots. I put the Moorman photo shot in the middle of my five-shot sequence, and believe it to have been the one that hit Connally.) 

Donahue accepted the Clark Panel/HSCA cowlick entrance because he studied frame Z312 and determined from Kennedy's head position in that frame that a shot entering at the cowlick and exiting at the WC location above the right ear not only head a left-to-right trajectory, which is also true of the "cowlick" entrance (Oswald would have had a right-to-left trajectory), but also because the EOP trajectory with the Z312 head position and WC exit would have had an upward trajectory--that is, would have been fired from the trunk of the car! Even with the EOP location, the angle was too shallow to have come from the TSBD window. 

But here's the thing: if the Z-film is not authentic, if it is an altered product, then the whole trajectory question based on the head position in Z312 and Z313 is moot. And given Dr. Mantik's analysis of the Harper Fragment (indicating an entrance at the EOP location) and the autopsy doctors' insistence on the EOP location (which, oddly enough, seems to have occurred after Donahue's work was first published in the Baltimore Sun in 1977), I like the EOP entrance.

I also like the indications of a frontal (forehead) shot, including the many witness accounts of a back-of-the-head blow-out, and the fragment trail that is "too high" for either EOP or "cowlick" entrance. We've got Dr. Mantik's work and others indicating that there is evidence of a shot from the front as well as a shot from the rear, and evidence of autopsy X-ray and photographic forgery. Plus the John McCone "benign cover-up" quote. Plus a bunch of other stuff, including my own discovery of the third person "Hickey" reference in a memo supposedly written by Hickey). I read every criticism of Donahue's theory I could find, but given I was also learning about Z-film alteration about the same time, I was realizing that the criticisms fell short. Along my journey, I learned a hell of a lot about medical terminology ("occipital," "occipital-parietal," etc.) and gunshot wounds ("internal ricochets," etc.) And I was finally able to put together a scenario that accounts for all the evidence, but still fit the McCone "Oswald acted alone/benign cover-up." 

Donahue was on the right track, but he made mistakes by wrongly relying on the Z-film and wrongly trying to constrain himself to "three" shots. I think I've corrected his mistakes.

I invite you to watch my documentary and share your thoughts. Go to https://www.a-benign-conspiracy.com/episodes.html and click on the YouTube links. Watch the episodes in order, as they will make better sense that way. My website has additional articles supporting my scenario.

-Denise

7 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I suppose that slamfires can have a number of causes. But, my limited reading tells me that all slamfires empty the magazine every time.

I'd like your source/s on that, please.

Bonar Menninger's article can be found at https://mokan9997.medium.com/what-if-hickey-didnt-pull-the-trigger-dd9fae6a664c describing the early AR-15 slam-fire as being caused by the too-heavy firing pin sliding forward with too much force (especially if the weapon was jostled quickly--say, by an agent falling over) and encountering the too-sensitive ammunition primer. I don't think the pin would keep sliding forward and back repeatedly to cause multiple firings, but just the once. I also know of no witnesses who described a rat-a-tat-a-tat or similar sound. The closest sounds they describe is a "pow-pow" at the end, which the acoustical evidence places at about 1/2 second apart, attributing the first of those to the GK and the second to the TSBD.

I do like the acoustical evidence (although efforts were made to disguise/disavow it), which gives one GK shot, followed by the last TSBD shot (which I attribute as the Tague shot, per the Sheriff's Deputy who encountered Tague. (Senior moment, I can't recall the Deputy's name at this particular second, but his statement placed the Tague shot as the "last" shot.)

So until I have reason to believe otherwise, I'll stick with Hickey only firing one slam-fire shot.

46 minutes ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

I'd like your source/s on that, please.

Bonar Menninger's article can be found at https://mokan9997.medium.com/what-if-hickey-didnt-pull-the-trigger-dd9fae6a664c describing the early AR-15 slam-fire as being caused by the too-heavy firing pin sliding forward with too much force (especially if the weapon was jostled quickly--say, by an agent falling over) and encountering the too-sensitive ammunition primer. I don't think the pin would keep sliding forward and back repeatedly to cause multiple firings, but just the once. I also know of no witnesses who described a rat-a-tat-a-tat or similar sound. The closest sounds they describe is a "pow-pow" at the end, which the acoustical evidence places at about 1/2 second apart, attributing the first of those to the GK and the second to the TSBD.

I do like the acoustical evidence (although efforts were made to disguise/disavow it), which gives one GK shot, followed by the last TSBD shot (which I attribute as the Tague shot, per the Sheriff's Deputy who encountered Tague. (Senior moment, I can't recall the Deputy's name at this particular second, but his statement placed the Tague shot as the "last" shot.)

So until I have reason to believe otherwise, I'll stick with Hickey only firing one slam-fire shot.

Wiki says that single shot slamfires are possible.

Unintended slamfires are dangerous, and recoil may cause shooters to lose control of light firearms with conditions causing sequential slamfires if a normally semi-automatic firearm "goes full-auto" unexpectedly.[6] A single defective cartridge may cause a single slamfire, but a firing pin stuck in a forward position or a magazine loaded with defective ammunition may cause a round to fire every time the bolt closes until the magazine is empty.

Shooters must keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction ("downrange") while closing the bolt and chambering a cartridge. If a slamfire does occur, the shooter must do his or her best to hold the firearm securely pointed in a safe direction until it ceases firing. This requires discipline, because untrained shooters may become surprised and instinctively drop the firearm as soon as it begins firing.

Aside from the dangers of any accidental discharge, an out-of-battery ignition may occur if a round slamfires before it is completely secured in the chamber. The firearm may be damaged or destroyed by a breech explosion potentially injuring the shooter and bystanders.[2]

Tague was injured by Hickey's first shot. jfk hit in head by last shot.

6 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Wiki says that single shot slamfires are possible.

Unintended slamfires are dangerous, and recoil may cause shooters to lose control of light firearms with conditions causing sequential slamfires if a normally semi-automatic firearm "goes full-auto" unexpectedly.[6] A single defective cartridge may cause a single slamfire, but a firing pin stuck in a forward position or a magazine loaded with defective ammunition may cause a round to fire every time the bolt closes until the magazine is empty.

You admit that "single shot slamfires are possible" and the key word in your Wiki quote is "may," meaning "might" or "might not." So let's look at what the witnesses say. 

I believe you quote the one witness who describes the shots as a "flurry." However, "flurry" is too vague a term. It may simply have been an attempt to describe multiple shots. Clint Hill described the last shot as "having some type of echo." However, I think he was describing the "double-bang." We have quite a few witnesses who describe the "double-bang" as a "pow-pow" or "bang-bang" or "crack-crack" for the last two shots, which of course does not align with Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcanno which needed about 2.5 seconds just to operate the bolt. However, this "double-bang" does align pretty well with the acoustical evidence, which places 1/2 second between the last two shots. The experts place the first of these as a "Grassy Knoll" shot. I contend it was Hickey's (single) slam fire shot, fired from the road in front of the GK but close enough to the test shot location (which the acoustical experts allowed 25 feet one way or the other from the test shot location for the actual shooter) to mimic the echo pattern of a shot fired from there. I don't believe any witness describes a machine-gun like rat-a-tat-a-tat sound that a multiple slam-fire of 4-5 shots would have made.

I like the acoustical evidence, which places only one "GK" shot. However, I do admit that an effort was made to discredit the acoustical evidence with (among other things) a fraudulent "mic placement diagram" and later NAS "cross-talk" analysis. However, Dr. Donald Thomas, who studied the acoustical evidence extensively, provides an alternative explanation for the (inaudible to me) "hold everything secure" utterance that is supposedly a "cross-talk." I recommend Dr. Thomas's chapters on the acoustical evidence in his book Hear No Evil. I also invite you to watch the episode on the Acoustical Evidence in my documentary series: 

I do applaud your open-mindedness in accepting Hickey's involvement in the shooting. That is a huge hurdle, given many researchers' belief that the Bronson film "shows Hickey seated at the moment of the assassination." It does not, for reasons I've gone into elsewhere. It does show Hickey with a faint "black stick" that might be the AR-15. But Hickey's involvement explains so much that can't be explained any other way. 

Cheers! -Denise

14 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

You admit that "single shot slamfires are possible" and the key word in your Wiki quote is "may," meaning "might" or "might not." So let's look at what the witnesses say. 

I believe you quote the one witness who describes the shots as a "flurry." However, "flurry" is too vague a term. It may simply have been an attempt to describe multiple shots. Clint Hill described the last shot as "having some type of echo." However, I think he was describing the "double-bang." We have quite a few witnesses who describe the "double-bang" as a "pow-pow" or "bang-bang" or "crack-crack" for the last two shots, which of course does not align with Oswald's Mannlicher-Carcanno which needed about 2.5 seconds just to operate the bolt. However, this "double-bang" does align pretty well with the acoustical evidence, which places 1/2 second between the last two shots. The experts place the first of these as a "Grassy Knoll" shot. I contend it was Hickey's (single) slam fire shot, fired from the road in front of the GK but close enough to the test shot location (which the acoustical experts allowed 25 feet one way or the other from the test shot location for the actual shooter) to mimic the echo pattern of a shot fired from there. I don't believe any witness describes a machine-gun like rat-a-tat-a-tat sound that a multiple slam-fire of 4-5 shots would have made.

I like the acoustical evidence, which places only one "GK" shot. However, I do admit that an effort was made to discredit the acoustical evidence with (among other things) a fraudulent "mic placement diagram" and later NAS "cross-talk" analysis. However, Dr. Donald Thomas, who studied the acoustical evidence extensively, provides an alternative explanation for the (inaudible to me) "hold everything secure" utterance that is supposedly a "cross-talk." I recommend Dr. Thomas's chapters on the acoustical evidence in his book Hear No Evil. I also invite you to watch the episode on the Acoustical Evidence in my documentary series: 

I do applaud your open-mindedness in accepting Hickey's involvement in the shooting. That is a huge hurdle, given many researchers' belief that the Bronson film "shows Hickey seated at the moment of the assassination." It does not, for reasons I've gone into elsewhere. It does show Hickey with a faint "black stick" that might be the AR-15. But Hickey's involvement explains so much that can't be explained any other way. 

Cheers! -Denise

Re the erroneous Z313 for Hickey sitting.

I have determined uzing the footfalls/footsteps (of the lady walking towards the limo) that Bronson shows Hickey seated at Z316, not Z313.

I have shown (by distance moved per frame) that Bronson's frames are missing about 5 frames.

And, the erroneous Z313 estimate relies on an assumed rate for Bronson.

But we do not know whether Bronson was/is at 16 fps or at 12 pfs or what.

Hence the erroneous Z313, which is actually Z316.

Re Hickey sitting.

I have shown that (a few frames before Z313) Bronson shows that Hickey briefly rises up a half head from his already high seated/standing position on the back seat.

Hickey was sitting on a leather [ammo] case which is itself sitting on a larger [AR15] leather case sitting on the back seat.

When sitting, Hickey's head was only one head lower than the heads of the agents standing on the running boards.

So, when Hickey partly stood/rose up his head was a half head below the agents' heads.

Re Hickey shooting.

The AR15 had to be an inch or two above the level of the Queen Mary windshield, for a slug to pass over the windshield, yet angle down enuff to hit JFK's head (about an inch below the top of the head).

When i say an inch or two i am referring to the level above Elm St, ie as if Elm St has zero grade (Elm St grade is about 3.2 deg)

When partly standing Hickey would have to hold the AR15 at chest height to achieve the above inch or two.

An accidental sqeez of the trigger would if on AUTO probly give a burst of at least 4 shots.

I think that the 1963 AR15 fired at 400 rpm (6.7 rps).

Four shots would take less than half a second.

Modern AR15s can fire at 1200 rpm i think.

Columbo:  There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up, sir. Nothing important you understand.  Actually, so far, sir, we don’t have a thing.

Hickey:  Well, that’s heartening.

Columbo:  Officially, that is.

Hickey:  And unofficially?

Columbo:  Unofficially, we don’t have anything either.

Hickey:  So, when did you first suspect me?

Columbo: As it happens, sir… the first time i read the report.

Hickey: That can’t be possible.

Columbo:  Well sir, little things bother me.  Like when i was looking for the tests done on your AR15, & the bullets.  Especially your sworn witness testimony, sir.

Hickey:  There were no tests, & i wasn’t called as a witness.

Columbo:  Yes, that's what i mean sir.  It's just one of those things that got in my head and kept rolling around in there like a marble

Columbo:  My wife was a great fan of JFK sir.

Hickey:  Well, tell her it was just rotten luck.

Columbo:  Yes sir, u were just doing your job.

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Re the erroneous Z313 for Hickey sitting.

I have determined uzing the footfalls/footsteps (of the lady walking towards the limo) that Bronson shows Hickey seated at Z316, not Z313.

I have shown (by distance moved per frame) that Bronson's frames are missing about 5 frames.

And, the erroneous Z313 estimate relies on an assumed rate for Bronson.

But we do not know whether Bronson was/is at 16 fps or at 12 pfs or what.

Hence the erroneous Z313, which is actually Z316.

Re Hickey sitting.

I have shown that (a few frames before Z313) Bronson shows that Hickey briefly rises up a half head from his already high seated/standing position on the back seat.

Hickey was sitting on a leather [ammo] case which is itself sitting on a larger [AR15] leather case sitting on the back seat.

When sitting, Hickey's head was only one head lower than the heads of the agents standing on the running boards.

So, when Hickey partly stood/rose up his head was a half head below the agents' heads.

Re Hickey shooting.

The AR15 had to be an inch or two above the level of the Queen Mary windshield, for a slug to pass over the windshield, yet angle down enuff to hit JFK's head (about an inch below the top of the head).

When i say an inch or two i am referring to the level above Elm St, ie as if Elm St has zero grade (Elm St grade is about 3.2 deg)

When partly standing Hickey would have to hold the AR15 at chest height to achieve the above inch or two.

An accidental sqeez of the trigger would if on AUTO probly give a burst of at least 4 shots.

I think that the 1963 AR15 fired at 400 rpm (6.7 rps).

Four shots would take less than half a second.

Modern AR15s can fire at 1200 rpm i think.

Columbo:  There are a couple of loose ends I'd like to tie up, sir. Nothing important you understand.  Actually, so far, sir, we don’t have a thing.

Hickey:  Well, that’s heartening.

Columbo:  Officially, that is.

Hickey:  And unofficially?

Columbo:  Unofficially, we don’t have anything either.

Hickey:  So, when did you first suspect me?

Columbo: As it happens, sir… the first time i read the report.

Hickey: That can’t be possible.

Columbo:  Well sir, little things bother me.  Like when i was looking for the tests done on your AR15, & the bullets.  Especially your sworn witness testimony, sir.

Hickey:  There were no tests, & i wasn’t called as a witness.

Columbo:  Yes, that's what i mean sir.  It's just one of those things that got in my head and kept rolling around in there like a marble

Columbo:  My wife was a great fan of JFK sir.

Hickey:  Well, tell her it was just rotten luck.

Columbo:  Yes sir, u were just doing your job.

Is or is not the head shot visible in Bronson?