The Education Forum

Hickey might have fired his AR15 -- members survey.

JFK dysmorphic disorder (JDD), also known as dysmorphophobia, is a severe psychiatric disorder that occurs around the world. Sufferers refuse to believe that SSA Hickey accidentally shot JFK. However, the diagnosis is usually missed in clinical settings. It is important to recognize and diagnose JDD, because this disorder is relatively common and causes significant distress and impairment in functioning. It is also associated with markedly poor quality of life. Although research on effective treatment is still limited, a low carb diet is currently considered the medication treatment of choice. For symptoms to improve, a relatively high dose of fat & protein is needed, at least 12 weeks of carnivore diet. The psychosocial treatment of choice is cognitive behavioral therapy, consisting of elements such as exposure, response prevention, behavioral experiments, and cognitive restructuring. Although knowledge of JDD is rapidly increasing, further research is needed on all aspects of this disorder, including treatment studies, epidemiology studies, and investigation of its cross-cultural features and pathogenesis. Patients with JDD believe they look ugly or deformed (thinking, for example, that they have a large and 'repulsive' nose, or severely scarred skin), when in reality they look normal. As a result of their appearance concerns, they may stop working and socializing, become housebound, and even commit suicide.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

The Secret Killer of President John F. Kennedy

By Ashley Machtig, Brett Machtig · 2020  &  2019

We believe it could not have been Lee Harvey Oswald who killed JFK. It was

(1) an assassination team who tried to kill JFK, as well as?

(2) It could have been Secret Service Agent George Hickey who could have accidentally shot President Kennedy in the head with his cocked-and-loaded Colt AR-15 using a unique six millimeter fragmenting bullet shot from the Secret Service chase car directly following the presidential limousine while swinging his rifle around to engage an active shooter thought to be in the Texas Book Depository. Possibly, while Hickey was swinging his rifle, he accidentally shot the man he was sworn to protect, JFK in the back of the head where the bullet exploded and blew the far side of JFK's head open, killing him dead.This work is dedicated to Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Ashley Machtig  is a student attending Normandale Community College where she is finishing up her Associate's degree. Ashley plans on furthering her education at the University of Minnesota where she plans on pursuing a career in law.

Brett Machtig  serves on the Normandale College Business Advisory Committee as well as The National Security Forum for the United States Department of Defense. Brett is the founding partner of The Capital Advisory Group and has written more than 21 books on finance, negotiation, and art. His hobbies include history, collecting antique books, and a lifetime of study. www.brettmachtig.com

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

1 hour ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

2) It could have been Secret Service Agent George Hickey who could have accidentally shot President Kennedy in the head with his cocked-and-loaded Colt AR-15 using a unique six millimeter fragmenting bullet shot from the Secret Service chase car directly following the presidential limousine while swinging his rifle around to engage an active shooter thought to be in the Texas Book Depository

While I do believe Hickey was the (accidental) shooter for the second head shot, I don’t believe that the AR-15 round was a “fragmenting bullet” (the fragmentation came from the first Oswald bullet but still not a bullet that was designed to be fragmenting) and not while Hickey was “swinging his rifle around” but due to the sudden stopping of the car that caused him to fall over “like he was killed, too.” The sudden motion caused the rifle to go off in a slam fire discharge.

Edited by Denise Hazelwood
Fixed typo.

Ron Bulman, I assume you’re saying that I am on the “extreme outside” of what most on this site believe, but it was the horse on extreme outside that  won. If you took the time to examine and consider my work, you might agree that I’m right. Go to www.a-benign-conspiracy.com and start with the episodes. Then check out my other articles.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Denise Hazelwood said:

Ron Bulman, I assume you’re saying that I am on the “extreme outside” of what most on this site believe, but it was the horse on extreme outside that  won. If you took the time to examine and consider my work, you might agree that I’m right. Go to www.a-benign-conspiracy.com and start with the episodes. Then check out my other articles.

Pay him no heed. 

3 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

zGXwH6I.jpeg

Contrare.  I have shown that Hickey did the dirty deed. Do u see any errors/mistakes/wrongs in my wordages?

33. Michael Crane ----------- The dictabelt or whatever they used to hear gunshots didn't even pick it up. That would be a big no from me Dog. That's right up there with Greer shooting JFK. Those dogs don't hunt.

In your above wordage, i see that u have not yet learnt about the problem with the dictabelt, that it did not hear anything in Dealey Plaza (it heard near the Trade Mart), &, it heard a long time after Hickey killed jfk.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

Witnesses & evidence is non-existent.

Time to move on IMO.

Read my stuff.

Newman saw Hickey with an automatic rifle.

On 1/26/2023 at 7:13 PM, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

We can add Bill Newman to the list of witnesses who mentioned Hickey holding his AR15 before Z313 (the headshot).
https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/4645/bill-and-gayle-newman-oral-history?ctx=0c14edb6454afadd18c00ec3ac9d147091716531&idx=1

[18:20][Bill Newman] 
………. Well i want to tell u a little trivia if i may…. i recall seeing people with what i want to call a Thompson sub machine gun…. or some type of a rifle about so long [shows about 3ft]…. & it  seemed like it came from the car that was following…. it seemed like they reached behind like the cab of the ? convertible…. u know, they reached into there & came out with a weapon & ran up the grassy knoll…. U FEEL U SAW THIS?.... yes…. but nowhere has this been proved that i'm aware of…. but i had.. i told this to people…. & its been said that the secret service didn’t leave the car…. so maybe it was some other branch of law enforcement…. but i recall what i think…. was about 30yrs ago…. but i recall seeing someone run up the u know with firearms & not a pistol…. something other than a pistol…………….
Bill then mentions the JFK limo slowing… & then mentions a SSA climbing aboard the JFK limo…. & the JFK limo accelerating away.

Bill Newman has clearly erred re a SSA or two running up to the grassy knoll with a machine gun. 
But the main thing arising from his wordage is that at least one SSA in Queen Mary picked up a machine gun or similar.
And, clearly, he infers that this picking up of a machine gun happened early on in the saga.  This makes sense. Early on, Bill would be able to see the JFK limo & Queen Mary both approaching – whereas at about Z313 Bill would be looking at JFK, hence Queen Mary (the followup car) & Hickey would be out of his view (ie too far left) -- & after Z313 the JFK limo accelerates ahead leaving Queen Mary momentarily a long long way behind (the Bell film shows Queen Mary  3 lengths behind ie 62ft behind (clear)(ie 62ft of daylite) at Z419 which is 5.8 seconds after Z313), so, once again, Bill would not notice Hickey for the first few seconds after Z313 while Bill was focused on JFK, koz Queen Mary is being left well behind.

Bill says that nowhere has this been proved.
Here he probably means that there has been no official mention of a machine gun or machine guns on the grassy knoll.
However, we all know that the existence of or the picking up of an AR15 (or machine gun)(or rifle) by Hickey (or others) was mentioned by a number of witnesses in a number of official sources in November 1963 & in later years.

And we all know that Hickey picked up his AR15 before Z313 koz we all know that SSA Bennett said that after Oswald's shot (this would be Oswald's shot-2 at Z218) Bennett grabbed for the AR15 on the floor & it was not there.  
Anyhow, now we have Bill Newman confirming Bennett's statement re the timing of Hickey picking up his AR15 before Z313 (apart from all of the other such confirmations by others).

https://i.postimg.cc/HxbjqBh9/jfklimo-at-z419-queen-mary-is-3-lengths-behind.jpg

bump 

I will concede it's not impossible Hickey might have sh*t his pants and jumped up at the sound of shot's, this would have been after JFK was already hit.  But there is no evidence of this, pictures, films, witnesses. 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

I will concede it's not impossible Hickey might have sh*t his pants and jumped up at the sound of shot's, this would have been after JFK was already hit.  But there is no evidence of this, pictures, films, witnesses. 

Yes, it's true, JFK died  like Marvin in Pulp Fiction. When later confronted by the driver of the Queen Mary, Sam Kinney, agent Hickey defensively responded "...you went over a bump..."

Edited by Robert Burrows

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron there are 3 Hickey did it books.

U kan get Mortal Error & The Smoking Gun for about $25 each.

The Secret Killer of President John F. Kennedy is over $100 (i will have another search, i want it).

But my comments on mainly my threads keep going where the above books stop. Not sure about Secret Killer.