The Education Forum

Re-Open Kennedy Case

Greg Parker is the founder of the online forum and research resource reopenkennedycase.forumotion.net which is built to have the Kennedy assassination reopened by developing new leads and evidence, re-examination of old leads and evidence. He was responsible for organizing Australia’s first JFK Assassination conference in 2016, and is the author of ‘Lee Harvey Oswald’s Cold War Volumes One and Two" published in 2015 as a single edition, subtitled ‘Why the Kennedy Assassination should be reinvestigated.’ In 2017, Parker agreed to participate in a series of interviews for AARC Executive Director Alan Dale’s JFK Conversations for which he created a supplement which expands upon and continues the important work which he had previously published.

and very appreciative of everyone willing to teach and share their perspectives on the Assassination. It’s taught through education not debate

Out Of The Blank #1181 - Greg Parker

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Bumping this before it gets buried to remind myself to watch it.  I've learned from reading Greg's work before.

I’m probably hard to listen too because my knowledge is incomparable to people who have been focused on it for longer than I’ve been alive but I’m talking to everyone and anyone I can on the matter. Looking through the archives and Malcom blunts work just sorting what I can and appreciate all the people I’ve spoken to on the subject whether you agree or disagree on their view the conversation is needed for others to hear and sort through. I’ll be speaking with posner in two weeks so definitely need to see it from his perspective.

Edited by Robbie Robertson

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 7:07 AM, Robbie Robertson said:

I’m probably hard to listen too because my knowledge is incomparable to people who have been focused on it for longer than I’ve been alive but I’m talking to everyone and anyone I can on the matter. Looking through the archives and Malcom blunts work just sorting what I can and appreciate all the people I’ve spoken to on the subject whether you agree or disagree on their view the conversation is needed for others to hear and sort through. I’ll be speaking with posner in two weeks so definitely need to see it from his perspective.

I was going to ask you if you were going to speak to someone from the other side. I wonder about Posner because I don't think he really did much research after the book was out - I don't think he revisits it, but it may be interesting to hear his side. Too bad Bugliosi is dead, his book is massive. Lots of details. Of course, I don't agree with him, and Jim did a great book Reclaiming Parkland that took on both the film Parkland and Bugliosi's book. It's overwhelming if you are just seeing all of it for the first time, it's 56 years of books, films, people, files, etc... It will make your head spin. You have to break it into pieces, Tippit case separate from the Garrison case....etc... Kind of how Bart focuses on one piece of the day. There is even a film of a researcher obsessed about finding out who the "Umbrella Man" was. Lots of rabbit holes.

6 hours ago, Derek Thibeault said:

I was going to ask you if you were going to speak to someone from the other side. I wonder about Posner because I don't think he really did much research after the book was out - I don't think he revisits it, but it may be interesting to hear his side. Too bad Bugliosi is dead, his book is massive. Lots of details. Of course, I don't agree with him, and Jim did a great book Reclaiming Parkland that took on both the film Parkland and Bugliosi's book. It's overwhelming if you are just seeing all of it for the first time, it's 56 years of books, films, people, files, etc... It will make your head spin. You have to break it into pieces, Tippit case separate from the Garrison case....etc... Kind of how Bart focuses on one piece of the day. There is even a film of a researcher obsessed about finding out who the "Umbrella Man" was. Lots of rabbit holes.

I’ve spoke to dale myers and we had a good chat and posner I’m speaking with Friday 

I don’t get all the drama behind the scenes and don’t really want to know about it my conversation with the people I have on is a different relationship than any history in the community. It’s just a topic that has got me hooked in trying to see it from everyone’s point of view 

Greg Parker…..respect, obv.

But ROKC site seems to be a cauldron of slagging off (members of EF), opinionated loudmouths, childish rants and not much debate. 

4 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

I’ve spoke to dale myers and we had a good chat and posner I’m speaking with Friday 

I don’t get all the drama behind the scenes and don’t really want to know about it my conversation with the people I have on is a different relationship than any history in the community. It’s just a topic that has got me hooked in trying to see it from everyone’s point of view 

And I think anyone new should. I have read people who disagree with my opinion. I have Posner's book. I like to see all sides and come to my own conclusion. Honestly, there was a time when I went back and forth on certain issues of the case, and anytime new evidence is released, I need to rethink it. It will be an interesting show. Keep doing the work you are doing, it's appreciated in the community, I am sure.

Greg wrote an interesting and valuable book as part of his continuing series on Oswald.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/lee-harvey-oswald-s-cold-war

14 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

Thanks David. I’ve watched a few of your videos on the media reporting that day. I’m curious where you get those from.

A wide variety of sources. Here's what I told someone else who asked me the same question in 2018....

April-10-2018-Email-Concerning-DVPs-Vide

http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2016/12/dvp-audio-video-master-index.html

Edited by David Von Pein

BTW, Greg's book is really kind of original in both it contents and its concept.  IN that it really puts LHO in the middle of the Cold War.

Secondly, this is part of a series that Greg is working on.  So there will be more to come.