The Education Forum

"FINANCIAL OVERSEER" CANDIDATES

Like Chris, my intention when looking at the feasibility of opening American accounts (ones not in James Gordon's name and yet linkable to Invision), was only to help the forum survive. I wasn't looking to be the financial overseer. In fact I was hoping Chris would volunteer for that.

But I was always willing to do the job if nobody else volunteered. I informed the admin staff of that a couple days ago for fear that they might be getting stressed out over the lack of volunteers.

Anyway, the admin staff has accepted my offer and I will begin work on the financial system soon.

Thank you to those who have shown support for me in this position.

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Like Chris, my intention when looking at the feasibility of opening American accounts (ones not in James Gordon's name and yet linkable to Invision), was only to help the forum survive. I wasn't looking to be the financial overseer. In fact I was hoping Chris would volunteer for that.

But I was always willing to do the job if nobody else volunteered. I informed the admin staff of that a couple days ago for fear that they might be getting stressed out over the lack of volunteers.

Anyway, the admin staff has accepted my offer and I will begin work on the financial system soon.

Thank you to those who have shown support for me in this position.

Thank you, Sandy.  Best of luck with this.  Nice to see it settled.  Once you get things set up, after James and the Admin's have reviewed it let the rest of us know.  Jmo but at that point we need to have a full-fledged pledge drive to see if we can raise enough funds for a whole year as opposed to every month-two-three or six.  Were you the one who mentioned the possibility of having donation options of a lump sum or a monthly auto draft from a bank account of say $5 or $10 a month to encourage both types?  Or did I dream that?

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Were you the one who mentioned the possibility of having donation options of a lump sum or a monthly auto draft from a bank account of say $5 or $10 a month to encourage both types?  Or did I dream that?

Yes, it was I who suggested that. Though I'm not sure at the moment if the automatic monthly plan will work. I'll let everybody know when I get that far along.

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Great news. Thank you for taking on this responsibility, Sandy.