W. Niederhut

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/4/2022 at 9:33 PM, W. Niederhut said:

Henry,

Thanks for partially clarifying this. 

Any idea where and when this particular 1945 imgur.com photo of Marguerite Claverie Oswald first appeared on the internet?  Or who posted it?

Also, to reiterate, the apparent mole in the photo is on the eyelid, not below the eyelid.

And the faces, height and body habitus of the two Marguerites are quite noticeably different.

Furthermore, if I recall the details, Claverie was living and working in New Orleans in the early 60s, while chubby Marguerite was living Fort Worth, wasn't she?

If I take a close look on her eyes, in the wedding pic here right-eye is almost closed (look at the arch of the top of that lower-eyelid), it lifts the mole, as in the other picture the arch is the verry opposite (eyes more open, mole goes down).  Anyway, just look at the shape of both eyelids, could explain something imo AND adding a the totally different expression on her face also effects the lower eylids (stretching them iso pushing them upwards.

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans
Pictures removed to save space

1 hour ago, Paul Cummings said:

All this time Angleton was looking for the mole and it was Oswald's mom. 

Speaking of CIA moles, where's the mole in this Marguerite Claverie Oswald photo?

Thus far, we have only one, possibly photo-shopped, imgur.com photo (of unknown origin) showing a "mole" on the right lower lid, and several other photos showing no mole-- including one from 1960 (above.)

Was there a CIA mole placed in the Oswald Project?

And why did John Pic say that he didn't recognize Lee Harvey Oswald as his younger half-brother Lee Oswald?

1942.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

15 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Thus far, we have only one, possibly photo-shopped, imgur.com photo (of unknown origin) showing a "mole" on the right lower lid, and several other photos showing no mole-- including one from 1960 (above.)

Just to be clear, the image came from gettyimages:

https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/marguerite-oswald

I uploaded the pic to imgur for sharing it.

Getty Images Holdings, Inc. is an American visual media company and is a supplier of stock images, editorial photography, video and music for business and consumers, with a library of over 477 million assets.

They want $575 CAD for that photo.  You would not have seen the mole in the low resolution version of the same photo posted in OP.

Direct link to gettyimage site photo, for your analysis:

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/marguerite-oswald-the-mother-of-lee-harvey-oswald-stands-with-her-picture-id576877726?s=2048x2048

17 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

We need high resolution images of a mole on Marguerite Oswald's face. JFK assassination research at its finest.

What amazes me is that people are so willing to accept a single, possibly photo-shopped, image of a mole as proof that the two strikingly dissimilar Marguerites are the same person.

For me, it is one more illustration of the social psychology finding that people's perceptions are strongly influenced by popular, shared social paradigms.  The shared "perception" is perceived as reality.

The CIA propaganda people have used this concept for years to manipulate the public.

It's the same reason why so many people can look at film of an exploding skyscraper and still insist that it didn't explode, or at film of JFK's head being blasted backwards, and still insist that the bullet was fired from the TSBD.

Edited by W. Niederhut

25 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

What amazes me is that people are so willing to accept a single, possibly photo-shopped, image of a mole as proof that the two strikingly dissimilar Marguerites are the same person.

Have you ever considered the possibility that she wore makeup to cover the mole? Or asked to have the mole retouched in the photos that were taken in a professional studio?

6 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Have you ever considered the possibility that she wore makeup to cover the mole? Or asked to have the mole retouched in the photos that were taken in a professional studio?

Indeed, I have.  But I don't see an elevated lesion below the lids on the photos.  Do you?

Nor do the two women resemble each other, as witnesses who knew them in real life have also attested.

Meanwhile, how do explain John Pic's testimony that the man we all know as Lee Harvey Oswald was not his younger half-brother Lee Oswald?

Any thoughts?

16 minutes ago, Tony Krome said:

1938365180_margueriteoswaldcompare.png.5b65c5cec01148a8fb05a8f524388cca.png

Tony,

I must admit that this is a more convincing likeness.  The nose, teeth, hairline, and ears look nearly identical.

Do you know who published these photos?

20 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Tony,

I must admit that this is a more convincing likeness.  The nose, teeth, hairline, and ears look nearly identical.

Do you know who published these photos?

The one on the left would be a studio photo with touch-ups for vanity. The centre one I believe is post assassination at some court appearance. Same lady, the glasses change her appearance, nothing more.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Indeed, I have.  But I don't see an elevated lesion below the lids on the photos.  Do you?

Nor do the two women resemble each other, as witnesses who knew them in real life have also attested.

Meanwhile, how do explain John Pic's testimony that the man we all know as Lee Harvey Oswald was not his younger half-brother Lee Oswald?

Any thoughts?

That is not at all what he said. He said, after not having seen Lee in 10 years, that his appearance was quite different -- that he had lost weight and had started to go bald. He never once said or even intimated that the person he was in the presence of was NOT his brother.

Furthermore, there are so many logical fallacies one would have to accept with a Marguerite doppelganger theory. For one thing, why on earth would the evil government plotters allow ANY Marguerite to give interview after interview for another 18 years after the assassination, much less testify to the Warren Commission? Do you believe Robert Oswald just happily went along with the conspiracy that his mother was actually two different people? It defies credulity.