The Education Forum

The Killing Floor

On 11/1/2022 at 8:24 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Going back to Linne Mae Randle telling Ruth of a possible opening at the TSBD.  She sounds evasive on this in her testimony.  "Well I suppose, WE didn't say he might get a job there, It was among one of the places we mentioned, I didn't know there was a job opening.

Maybe the suggestion to Ruth came from elsewhere as well.

Mrs. RANDLE. Well, they had--it was just general knowledge in the neighborhood that he didn't have a job and she was expecting a baby. Of course. I didn't know where he was or anything. And of course you know just being neighborly and everything, we felt sorry for Marina because her baby was due right away as we understood it, and he didn't have any work, so they said, so it was just--
Mr. BALL. Mrs. Paine told you that Lee didn't have any work?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I suppose. It was just in conversation.
Mr. BALL. Marina didn't take part in the conversation?
Mrs. RANDLE. No. She couldn't. So far as I know, she couldn't speak.
Mr. BALL. You and Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Paine talked about it?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Was there anything said then about the Texas School Book Depository as a place he might get a job?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, we didn't say that he might get a job, because I didn't know there was a job open. The reason that we were being helpful, Wesley had just looked for a job, and I had helped him to try to find one. We listed several places that he might go to look for work. When you live in a place you know some places that someone with, you know, not very much of an education can find work.
So, it was among one of the places that we mentioned. We mentioned several others, and Mrs. Paine said that well, he couldn't apply for any of the jobs that would require driving because he couldn't drive, and it was just in conversation that you might talk just any day and not think a thing on earth about it. In fact, I didn't even know that he had even tried any place that we mentioned.
Mr. BALL. What were some of the other places mentioned?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I remember two of them. Mrs. Roberts entered into the conversation and, of course, she is more familiar with the place than I am. It was Manor Bakeries which was a home delivery service.
Then there was this Texas Gypsum which makes sheet rock and things like that, and we mentioned because Wesley had tried those places that I mentioned those.
Mr. BALL. And then you also mentioned the Texas Book Depository?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I didn't know there was a job opening over there.
Mr. BALL. But did you mention it?
Mrs. RANDLE. But we said he might try over there. There might be work over there because it was the busy season but I didn't have any previous knowledge that there was any job opening. 

Here is an interesting aside on Linnie Mae's daughter Dianna.

My friend Mike who I worked with a dozen years met his wife Susan in college.  They bought a house in the early 70's close to where Susan grew up and her parents still lived.  A couple of blocks from where the Randle's and Paine's lived.

Susan and Dianna were in the fourth grade together at Otis Brown elementary on November 22, 1963.  They walked to and from school together.  Susan says when they left school that day there was a man by a car by the sidewalk who spoke to Dianna telling her he was with the FBI, that he'd like to give her a ride home.  Dianna was scared and told him no, her mother had told her not to talk to or take a ride from strangers.  Susan says he followed them in the car. I never thought to ask if he followed Dianna all the way home.  I'll give them a call and get back on that.

I know this may sound incredible to some.  Why would the FBI be interested in a fourth grader?  

Mike's question has always been how did they know who Dianna was, the school she was at, the time she got out.  All within an hour or two of when Lee was supposedly known as a suspect to them?

We, my wife and I, have known Mike and Susan 35 years.  We still go out to eat every month or two, I talk to Mike every week or two.  Susan wouldn't make something like this, or anything else up.  She worked with Dianna forty years at Mary Kay.

We know Ruth had a cordial relationship with the FBI prior to the assassination regarding their questions about Lee and attempt to question Marina.  Why would they be interested in Wesley or Linnie Mae so quickly?

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/1/2022 at 6:24 PM, Ron Bulman said:

Going back to Linne Mae Randle telling Ruth of a possible opening at the TSBD.  She sounds evasive on this in her testimony.  "Well I suppose, WE didn't say he might get a job there, It was among one of the places we mentioned, I didn't know there was a job opening.

Maybe the suggestion to Ruth came from elsewhere as well.

Mrs. RANDLE. Well, they had--it was just general knowledge in the neighborhood that he didn't have a job and she was expecting a baby. Of course. I didn't know where he was or anything. And of course you know just being neighborly and everything, we felt sorry for Marina because her baby was due right away as we understood it, and he didn't have any work, so they said, so it was just--
Mr. BALL. Mrs. Paine told you that Lee didn't have any work?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I suppose. It was just in conversation.
Mr. BALL. Marina didn't take part in the conversation?
Mrs. RANDLE. No. She couldn't. So far as I know, she couldn't speak.
Mr. BALL. You and Mrs. Roberts and Mrs. Paine talked about it?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes.
Mr. BALL. Was there anything said then about the Texas School Book Depository as a place he might get a job?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, we didn't say that he might get a job, because I didn't know there was a job open. The reason that we were being helpful, Wesley had just looked for a job, and I had helped him to try to find one. We listed several places that he might go to look for work. When you live in a place you know some places that someone with, you know, not very much of an education can find work.
So, it was among one of the places that we mentioned. We mentioned several others, and Mrs. Paine said that well, he couldn't apply for any of the jobs that would require driving because he couldn't drive, and it was just in conversation that you might talk just any day and not think a thing on earth about it. In fact, I didn't even know that he had even tried any place that we mentioned.
Mr. BALL. What were some of the other places mentioned?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I remember two of them. Mrs. Roberts entered into the conversation and, of course, she is more familiar with the place than I am. It was Manor Bakeries which was a home delivery service.
Then there was this Texas Gypsum which makes sheet rock and things like that, and we mentioned because Wesley had tried those places that I mentioned those.
Mr. BALL. And then you also mentioned the Texas Book Depository?
Mrs. RANDLE. Well, I didn't know there was a job opening over there.
Mr. BALL. But did you mention it?
Mrs. RANDLE. But we said he might try over there. There might be work over there because it was the busy season but I didn't have any previous knowledge that there was any job opening. 

Yeah, pretty incredible Ron!

Ron, now you're copying John's lines of Linnie Mae testimony,,Both of you implying meaningful  deception..
John, I know you're conscious of class matters, which I Iike.
You guys may have your eyes to the conspiracy stars, but do you ever consider you might just be harassing everyday folk?

I know it's no final word on Linnie Mae's character but I looked up her obituary, she was a nurse, active in her Baptist Church, so religious, supposedly just like Ruth!

But you got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over our eyes. Right?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Here is an interesting aside on Linnie Mae's daughter Dianna.

My friend Mike who I worked with a dozen years met his wife Susan in college.  They bought a house in the early 70's close to where Susan grew up and her parents still lived.  A couple of blocks from where the Randle's and Paine's lived.

Susan and Dianna were in the fourth grade together at Otis Brown elementary on November 22, 1963.  They walked to and from school together.  Susan says when they left school that day there was a man by a car by the sidewalk who spoke to Dianna telling her he was with the FBI, that he'd like to give her a ride home.  Dianna was scared and told him no, her mother had told her not to talk to or take a ride from strangers.  Susan says he followed them in the car. I never thought to ask if he followed Dianna all the way home.  I'll give them a call and get back on that.

I know this may sound incredible to some.  Why would the FBI be interested in a fourth grader?  

Mike's question has always been how did they know who Dianna was, the school she was at, the time she got out.  All within an hour or two of when Lee was supposedly known as a suspect to them?

We, my wife and I, have known Mike and Susan 35 years.  We still go out to eat every month or two, I talk to Mike every week or two.  Susan wouldn't make something like this, or anything else up.  She worked with Dianna forty years at Mary Kay.

We know Ruth had a cordial relationship with the FBI prior to the assassination regarding their questions about Lee and attempt to question Marina.  Why would they be interested in Wesley or Linnie Mae so quickly?

I know this may sound incredible to some.  

On the topic of the Randles, one person I don't see mentioned very often is Linnie Mae's husband Bill.  Bill Randle's whereabouts on the day of the assassination are a complete mystery until around 7:00 p.m. when he shows up at a motel in Austin, roughly a three hour drive from Dallas. The only reason we know that is because the motel manager called the FBI on Bill after overhearing him say he was "personally acquainted" with Oswald and that he had heard rumors JFK would be assassinated if he came to Dallas. Bill later denied making these statements and denied ever meeting Oswald. 

About 3-4 hours earlier, one of Randle's neighbors told Postal Inspectors that Oswald was seen with a large package that morning and that "Wille Randle" (Bill) had given Oswald a ride to work. The neighbor, C.P. Schneider, said he had heard the information from Dorothy Roberts who heard it from Bill himself. Now, this apparently simple mixup is not surprising considering the double hearsay, but the way this information was handled gets a little weird. The Postal Inspectors passed the information on to the Secret Service, then proceeded to write up their report on December 4th, long after any confusion should have been cleared up. The Postal Inspection Service later passed the same info to the WC in a compilation report where other aspects were heavily edited and corrected from the original agent reports. 

At about the exact same time Schneider is talking to Postal Inspectors, Linnie Mae gets the urge to head over to the Paine home and tell the DPD that Buell was Oswald's driver. 

The next day - after Buell had been cleared - the Secret Service was investigating Bill Randle as an associate of Oswald and even checked if he might have purchased the scope found on the rifle with Ordnance Optics in California. 

On November 26th, the Secret Service wrote up their official "personal history of prisoner" report on Oswald, with most of the information appearing to have come from Oswald's interrogations (e.g. the Neely St. address is not listed). Only one person was listed in the section for "known associates", Bill Randle, with a note saying that he drove Oswald to and from Irving to work. 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10490#relPageId=243

I can give the Postal Inspection Service a pass on this one, but was the Secret Service really that incompetent to mix up Linnie's brother with her husband for four days after the assassination? Where was Bill Randle that day prior to 7:00 p.m.? I think these are valid questions. 

Edited by Tom Gram

51 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Yeah, pretty incredible Ron!

Ron, now you're copying John's lines of Linnie Mae testimony,,Both of you implying meaningful  deception..
John, I know you're conscious of class matters, which I Iike.
You guys may have your eyes to the conspiracy stars, but do you ever consider you might just be harassing everyday folk?

I know it's no final word on Linnie Mae's character but I looked up her obituary, she was a nurse, active in her Baptist Church, so religious, supposedly just like Ruth!

But you got to get up pretty early in the morning to pull the wool over our eyes. Right?

Kirk, I'm not sure what you're getting at here.  Ok, Linne Mae was a LVN and went to church per the obit.  Her daughter Diana, also mentioned in it worked with Susan at Mary Kay.  They walked to school.  Per Tom's post it seems Linne's husband is a person of interest.

1 hour ago, Tom Gram said:

On the topic of the Randles, one person I don't see mentioned very often is Linnie Mae's husband Bill.  Bill Randle's whereabouts on the day of the assassination are a complete mystery until around 7:00 p.m. when he shows up at a motel in Austin, roughly a three hour drive from Dallas. The only reason we know that is because the motel manager called the FBI on Bill after overhearing him say he was "personally acquainted" with Oswald and that he had heard rumors JFK would be assassinated if he came to Dallas. Bill later denied making these statements and denied ever meeting Oswald. 

About 3-4 hours earlier, one of Randle's neighbors told Postal Inspectors that Oswald was seen with a large package that morning and that "Wille Randle" (Bill) had given Oswald a ride to work. The neighbor, C.P. Schneider, said he had heard the information from Dorothy Roberts who heard it from Bill himself. Now, this apparently simple mixup is not surprising considering the double hearsay, but the way this information was handled gets a little weird. The Postal Inspectors passed the information on to the Secret Service, then proceeded to write up their report on December 4th, long after any confusion should have been cleared up. The Postal Inspection Service later passed the same info to the WC in a compilation report where other aspects were heavily edited and corrected from the original agent reports. 

At about the exact same time Schneider is talking to Postal Inspectors, Linnie Mae gets the urge to head over to the Paine home and tell the DPD that Buell was Oswald's driver. 

The next day - after Buell had been cleared - the Secret Service was investigating Bill Randle as an associate of Oswald and even checked if he might have purchased the scope found on the rifle with Ordnance Optics in California. 

On November 26th, the Secret Service wrote up their official "personal history of prisoner" report on Oswald, with most of the information appearing to have come from Oswald's interrogations (e.g. the Neely St. address is not listed). Only one person was listed in the section for "known associates", Bill Randle, with a note saying that he drove Oswald to and from Irving to work. 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10490#relPageId=243

I can give the Postal Inspection Service a pass on this one, but was the Secret Service really that incompetent to mix up Linnie's brother with her husband for four days after the assassination? Where was Bill Randle that day prior to 7:00 p.m.? I think these are valid questions. 

Thanks Tom.  I'm going to hand deliver a copy of your post to Mike and Susan tomorrow.  Just to see their reactions and ask a couple of questions.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:56 PM, Pat Speer said:

The depository was not a necessary part of the plot. Never was. If the motorcade went somewhere else, they would have found a way to put Oswald on the parade route. Or, at the airport... Or, at the Trade Mart... There's just too many intangibles.

I don't think so Pat. The assassination would have required more planning than that.

And besides that, there are other factors that you don't explain. Like how to get a Truly into place who will magically realize that Oswald is to be the prime suspect. He just happened to work at the place that Oswald happened to get the job?

And both of them just happened to be in a building where unknown people would walk around near the windows with guns in hand to be seen by witnesses outside.

Not to mention a crossfire that can take place with no witnesses, and all gunman walking away without detection.

Sounds like a Magic Assassination to me.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:56 PM, Pat Speer said:

Anyone who thinks these kinds of ops are planned down to a tee well beforehand and that everything has to go precisely as planned to succeed has watched too many movies, or TV. In reality, the planners have a master plan. In this case: kill Kennedy. And that's it until a few weeks before the killing. 

You forget the plan to blame the assassination on Cuba and Russia. If the Dallas assassination fails, all that work is down the drain too. All the more reason to plan the Dallas shooting well.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

You forget the plan to blame the assassination on Cuba and Russia. If the Dallas assassination fails, all that work is down the drain too. All the more reason to plan the Dallas shooting well.

I love the way conspiracy theorists talk about the imaginary "plans" that their imaginary plotters were constructing in order to rid the world of the 35th U.S. President. And the CTers often speak of these "plans" as if such covert/conspiratorial "plans" were proven facts that are rooted in stone.

But the evidence that exists to show that any such conspiratorial "plans" took place on 11/22/63 is....what now?

Answer:

No such evidence exists....and never did. The only "evidence" for such "plans" exists exclusively in the minds and vivid imaginations of a whole bunch of conspiracy believers.

Friendly reminder....

XX.+Oswald+Is+Guilty+Blog+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

10 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

You forget the plan to blame the assassination on Cuba and Russia.

No such evidence exists....and never did.

Wrong.

The CIA fabricated evidence in Mexico City that clearly links Oswald to the Cubans and Russians in an assassination plot to kill Kennedy. With things like Oswald meeting with KGB assassinations chief Kostikov. And Oswald being paid a $6500 down payment for the killing.

The CIA fabricated evidence in Mexico City that clearly links Oswald to the Cubans and Russians in an assassination plot to kill Kennedy. With things like Oswald meeting with KGB assassinations chief Kostikov.

Lee Oswald definitely did meet with Kostikov. Oswald's 11/9/63 letter to the Russian Embassy in Washington proves that fact.

But he encountered Kostikov in Mexico only because the Russian Embassy there was being staffed by KGB agents in 1963. It certainly doesn't prove that any assassination plot or "plan" was in effect when Oswald was in Mexico City.

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

Oswald definitely did meet with Kostikov.

Kostikov met with an imposter, just like Duran and Azcue did in the Cuban Consulate. Oswald wasn't even there.

It certainly doesn't prove that any plot or "plan" was in effect.

It does when you add it to all the other evidence both inside and out of Mexico City.

And you surely aren't gullible enough to believe the "Oswald was paid $6500" fairy tale, are you Sandy?

I already said that the evidence was fabricated. So of course I don't believe it.

But apparently the White House bought it at first. Otherwise why did then send warplanes to Cuba not long after the assassination? (This according to FBI Agent Hosty, as he wrote in his book.) The White House then reversed positions and went with the lone gunman idea, as we all know. And the warplanes were called back.

If LHO received that much cash in Mexico City, where did it go? There's no indication that Oswald spent a cent of it. So what the heck did he do with it all?

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Kostikov met with an imposter, just like Duran and Azcue did in the Cuban Consulate. Oswald wasn't even there.

Oh boy. You're swimming a mile deep in conspiracy excrement, aren't you Sandy? That's a shame.

How can you possibly ignore all the signs (i.e., proof) that indicate LHO was in Mexico City in September and October of 1963?

For one thing, there's Oswald's 11/9/63 letter that I already mentioned. I guess you think that letter (and LHO's signature on it) is a fake, right?

More....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/09/Oswald In Mexico City

Edited by David Von Pein

11 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh boy. You're swimming a mile deep in conspiracy excrement, aren't you Sandy? That's a shame.

I'm just following the evidence, David. In contrast to you, who ignores evidence inconvenient to your case.

How can you possibly ignore all the signs (i.e., proof) that indicate LHO was in Mexico City in September and October of 1963?

Everybody knows there was an Oswald imposter speaking to Duran and Azcue at the Cuban Consulate. And Oswald imposter(s) calling on the phone.

Why then should we believe that any of the other evidence was left by the real Oswald?

Especially given that all those CIA cameras snapping photos at the Cuban Consulate and Soviet Embassy yielded not a single photo of Oswald.

For one thing, there's Oswald's 11/9/63 letter that I already mentioned. I guess you think that letter (and LHO's signature on it) is a fake, right?

Yep, one more piece of the frame-up. It is easier to believe that a handwriting impersonator made that letter than it is to believe that the imposter(s) in Mexico City were really Oswald.

Even the U.S. authorities weren't interested in that letter.

6 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

I love the way conspiracy theorists talk about the imaginary "plans" that their imaginary plotters were constructing in order to rid the world of the 35th U.S. President. And the CTers often speak of these "plans" as if such covert/conspiratorial "plans" were proven facts that are rooted in stone.

But the evidence that exists to show that any such conspiratorial "plans" took place on 11/22/63 is....what now?

Answer:

No such evidence exists....and never did. The only "evidence" for such "plans" exists exclusively in the minds and vivid imaginations of a whole bunch of conspiracy believers.

Friendly reminder....

XX.+Oswald+Is+Guilty+Blog+Logo.png

David,

I posted the message with attached link below to you about a week ago and I posted a reminder two days later. I have received no reply. Perhaps you can now reply.

This short video by EF member Gil Jesus proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that there was a JFKA conspiracy and that there was an official cover-up of the conspiracy.

Since I understand you’re a proponent of the “lone nut” theory, how can you justify that position in light of this video?

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/28242-the-2nd-floor-bakeroswald-encounter-has-been-debunked/?do=findComment&comment=475708