The Education Forum

JFK Researcher Found Murdered

Gerry Down

22 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Glad you mentioned this. Trump did seem to buck this trend in American foreign policy, but got no credit for it. 

What do you call his selling of weapons to the Saudi's? Trump might have conducted the largest miltary weapons to fuel Saudi's war against Yemen and others during his time in office.

Edited by Paul Cummings

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Paul Cummings said:

What do you call is his selling of weapons to the Saudi's? Trump might have conducted the largest miltary weapons to fuel Saudi's war against Yemen and others during his time in office.

I didn’t know that - thanks - but selling weapons to the Saudis is American policy is it not? It’s been going on for decades. 

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I didn’t know that - thanks - but selling weapons to the Saudis is American policy is it not? It’s been going on for decades. 

Not to the level of what he did and the amount is staggering.

Edited by Paul Cummings

4 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

I don't really agree on that, what (and how) they did it was only good for more trouble.

Schacht's Mefo Bills to finance the huge military buildup (infrastructure served the same cause).

From the very beginning they were stealing whatever they could get their hands on (and Hitler simply stopped paying off his debts).

The only reason he got support in other countries was that he owed a lot of people a lot of money.

When the "system" was going to crash completely, they started steeling funds/resources from other countries.

(I know the above is a terrible short-cut, but... it's pretty much how I see it)

Jean Paul;

My point is the damage Trump has done to our nation so far out ways any halfway helpful things that occurred during his term it is honestly amoral to try to elevate their importance in comparison imo.

20 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Jean Paul;

My point is the damage Trump has done to our nation so far out ways any halfway helpful things that occurred during his term it is honestly amoral to try to elevate their importance in comparison imo.

I agree on that, I remember scratching my head when Tr. got elected, I still don't understand what happened that day...   Populism is a huge problem worldwide.  

On 11/11/2022 at 9:44 AM, Robert Burrows said:

Skin color has nothing to do with it. It's dangerous to live in a poor community regardless of its location.

Are you aware of what crime statistics show about murder rates in low-income areas when analyzed by racial demographics? I would agree that skin color in and of itself has nothing to do with it, since no one's skin color compels them to act in a certain way. This has much more to do with attitudes and mindsets among certain demographic groups. Crime statistics show that you are safer in some low-income communities than in others. That is just a fact, unless one wants to dismiss crime stats as rigged.

I am not necessarily agreeing with the reply to which you were responding. In fact, I think the comment is too selective and too categorical. I am simply saying that crime stats show that some low-income areas are more dangerous than others and that analysis shows that racial demographics appear to play a role in the level of danger. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

9 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Are you aware of what crime statistics show about murder rates in low-income areas when analyzed by racial demographics? I would agree that skin color in and of itself has nothing to do with it, since no one's skin color compels them to act in a certain way. This has much more to do with attitudes and mindsets among certain demographic groups. Crime statistics show that you are safer in some low-income communities than in others. That is just a fact, unless one wants to dismiss crime stats as rigged.

I am not necessarily agreeing with the reply to which you were responding. In fact, I think the comment is too selective and too categorical. I am simply saying that crime stats show that some low-income areas are more dangerous than others and that analysis shows that racial demographics appear to play a role in the level of danger. 

Michael, I agree it could have been worded better.. but, it was the ghetto where this guy was murdered. The guy who was murdered appears to be a Crip Gang member upon further research.  

On 11/13/2022 at 7:42 AM, Paul Cummings said:

What do you call his selling of weapons to the Saudi's? Trump might have conducted the largest miltary weapons to fuel Saudi's war against Yemen and others during his time in office.

Trump sold weapons to the Saudis as a counterweight to Iran. The Saudis loathe and fear Iran's radical mullah regime. 

On 11/15/2022 at 4:38 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

It is correct to say that the murder rate in the ghetto is high.

It is correct and RACIST to say that the murder rate in the BLACK ghetto is high.

I don't see anything racist about noting that the murder rate in a given black ghetto is high. I don't see how merely identifying the demographic composition of the ghetto constitutes racism. That is no more racist than to make the factual observation that the vast majority of the white-collar crime in America is committed by whites.  

Now, if one were to say that Ghetto A has a high crime rate because it's a black ghetto, that would be racist, just as saying that Company A has a high white-collar crime rate because it's predominantly white would be racist. Both remarks would imply that the persons' race was the reason they engage in bad conduct. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

I don't see anything racist about noting that the murder rate in a given black ghetto is high. I don't see how merely identifying the demographic composition of the ghetto constitutes racism. That is no more racist than to make the factual observation that the vast majority of the white-collar crime in America is committed by whites.  

Now, if one were to say that Ghetto A has a high crime rate because it's a black ghetto, that would be racist, just as saying that Company A has a high white-collar crime rate because it's predominantly white would be racist. Both remarks would imply that the persons' race was the reason they engage in bad conduct. 

It depends upon the context in which such comments are made. Whether it is an intellectual discussion or an off-the-cuff remark.

If someone warns their neighbor that the crime rate or some such thing is high in a certain part of town, and unnecessarily inserts the adjective "black," (or some other minority), that makes it a racist remark.

Left-leaning individuals tend to be more sensitive to how other people feel, and would try to avoid the racist form of the sentence. In contrast, those on the right tend not to see racism in the comment because they are not racists themselves.

Those are my observations.

12 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Trump sold weapons to the Saudis as a counterweight to Iran. The Saudis loathe and fear Iran's radical mullah regime. 

Yes that's one of the reasons but that's an old hat. Trump also used these sales for influence and for his family to do business in Saudi Arabia.