The Education Forum

Detailed Dealey Plaza location map

I remember seeing a map that shows where everyone was located at the time of the shooting in Dealey Plaza on this forum years ago but I can't find it through search.

It was a meticulously detailed image with multi-colored texts and lines showing the witnesses in exact locations.

I could really use this for my trip there next week to take photos from key locations.

1 hour ago, John Kennedy White said:

I remember seeing a map that shows where everyone was located at the time of the shooting in Dealey Plaza on this forum years ago but I can't find it through search.

It was a meticulously detailed image with multi-colored texts and lines showing the witnesses in exact locations.

I could really use this for my trip there next week to take photos from key locations.

The Search function on the EF is sometimes frustrating to use, it times out a lot..

TIP : simply use Google and include "Education Forum" + the subject(s) you are looking for.  Works a lot faster

If you are using a standard desktop PC : from here https://imgur.com/8vSS1dp : Right-click for a pop-up mrnu and choose : open in a new tab.

In the new tab you can now enlarge as wanted, etc.

I know there are hundreds of different browsers out there, I'm only used to a number of them.

Currently more and more webapplications are making their applications suitable for smartphone, causing a lot of problems..... I know....

It also hard to explain here in simple text, having someone that can actuallly show you the process can be a huge help...

Try downlading the map as a basis jpeg en save it on your desktop, works a lot better often IMO 

(if you have the hi-res picture)

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

On 11/11/2022 at 1:13 PM, John Kennedy White said:

https://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/index.htm

This may have been what you are looking for John...   click a name and it shows you what they said and where they were...

If not, it is still a decent resource

DJ

3 hours ago, David Josephs said:

https://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/index.htm

This may have been what you are looking for John...   click a name and it shows you what they said and where they were...

If not, it is still a decent resource

DJ

I was thinking of the Roberdeau map, but this is an exceptional resource, thank you!

Edited by John Kennedy White