The Education Forum

Gary Fannin on Oswald

Bob Ness

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Roscoe White is believed to be the body of the Oswald photo. 

When you study the photos from imperial reflex camera they are most likely photo copies of other photographs like the Demorenschildt 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKhMtA1ucVs

MK--

I dunno. The HSCA looked at the backyard photos every which way, and had a good explanation for why they are real.

They look fake. 

My bias, or pet theory, is that the number of witting perps in the JFKA was very small. Perhaps three. Every time you add another person who played a witting role pre-JFKA...

Some JFKA researchers have the Secret Service, many members of the Dallas Police Department, members of the LBJ inner circle, and some elements within the CIA and FBI all participating in the JFKA, and also possibly using Mob elements for the actual shooting. And Roscoe White doctoring up photos (was he really so technically skilled?). 

Like I said. I have a bias. I cannot imagine serious perps planned a presidential assassination that involved more than small handful of very well-known confederates. Really? How many people do you want to trust before and after the JFKA? 

IMHO....

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

MK--

I dunno. The HSCA looked at the backyard photos every which way, and had a good explanation for why they are real.

They look fake. 

My bias, or pet theory, is that the number of witting perps in the JFKA was very small. Perhaps three. Every time you add another person who played a witting role pre-JFKA...

Some JFKA researchers have the Secret Service, many members of the Dallas Police Department, members of the LBJ inner circle, and some elements within the CIA and FBI all participating in the JFKA, and also possibly using Mob elements for the actual shooting. And Roscoe White doctoring up photos (was he really so technically skilled?). 

Like I said. I have a bias. I cannot imagine serious perps planned a presidential assassination that involved more than small handful of very well-known confederates. Really? How many people do you want to trust before and after the JFKA? 

IMHO....

I'm not here to convince you, but if you're going to say "Golly Gee Willikers the HSCA" I won't waste my time replying back to you.

Now if you would like to discuss the fact that the Demorenschildt Photo has better resolution and a wider perspective that the Oswald photo. OR that the camera in question was found at the Paine residence after the police searched it by Robert Oswald. The things the HSCA used to say it was a real photo like the marks on the photo would be made from a literal photo copy using the imperial reflex lens camera.

The HSCA had a good explanation, well what are you referring to Ben?

My bias.. Well why did your bias keep you from looking at the link and seeing the similarities in the stance and the bump on the arm for a person who worked in the Dallas police office, had a non published photo of Oswald, and may have served in a similar platoon in the Philippines like Oswald. " And Roscoe White doctoring up photos (was he really so technically skilled?). Why are you saying this again when I said he was a candidate for the body of Oswald, I don't know who made the photos but Jack White tells you how they did it. Ben maybe you could explain how the two Oswald heads match or any of the other photo problems the picture has like the wrong rifle length or Oswald height when blown up to real size. If the HSCA was correct.  

Edited by Matthew Koch

6 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

I'm not here to convince you, but if you're going to say "Golly Gee Willikers the HSCA" I won't waste my time replying back to you.

Now if you would like to discuss the fact that the Demorenschildt Photo has better resolution and a wider perspective that the Oswald photo. OR that the camera in question was found at the Paine residence after the police searched it by Robert Oswald. The things the HSCA used to say it was a real photo like the marks on the photo would be made from a literal photo copy using the imperial reflex lens camera.

The HSCA had a good explanation, well what are you referring to Ben?

My bias.. Well why did your bias keep you from looking at the link and seeing the similarities in the stance and the bump on the arm for a person who worked in the Dallas police office, had a non published photo of Oswald, and may have served in a similar platoon in the Philippines like Oswald. " And Roscoe White doctoring up photos (was he really so technically skilled?). Why are you saying this again when I said he was a candidate for the body of Oswald, I don't know who made the photos but Jack White tells you how they did it. Ben maybe you could explain how the two Oswald heads match or any of the other photo problems the picture has like the wrong rifle length or Oswald height when blown up to real size. If the HSCA was correct.  

Based upon your acerbic commentary, I  will review the literature around the backyard photos.

I like to look at areas where I think I can make a contribution, like the all-but-forgotten small round bullet hole in the back of Gov. Connally's shirt (no tumbling bullet), or the mysterious locked second-floor but occupied office at the TSBD, in the immediate aftermath of the JFKA. 

It has been years, maybe decades, since I read the HSCA review of the BYPs. Some say the HSCA was worse in some ways than the WC. Maybe so. 

I doubt I have much to add. Some stuff, like the acoustics dicta-belt arguments, just exceed my capacities to render any decisions. 

4 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Based upon your acerbic commentary, I  will review the literature around the backyard photos.

I like to look at areas where I think I can make a contribution, like the all-but-forgotten small round bullet hole in the back of Gov. Connally's shirt (no tumbling bullet), or the mysterious locked second-floor but occupied office at the TSBD, in the immediate aftermath of the JFKA. 

It has been years, maybe decades, since I read the HSCA review of the BYPs. Some say the HSCA was worse in some ways than the WC. Maybe so. 

I doubt I have much to add. Some stuff, like the acoustics dicta-belt arguments, just exceed my capacities to render any decisions. 

Ok.. maybe just say you don't know instead of wasting everyone's time.. Thanks, I have my answer! 

12 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

a person who worked in the Dallas police office, had a non published photo of Oswald, and may have served in a similar platoon in the Philippines like Oswald

Also, White joined the Dallas police two months before the assassination of JFK, and White's wife Geneva had worked for Jack Ruby.

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Also, White joined the Dallas police two months before the assassination of JFK, and White's wife Geneva had worked for Jack Ruby.

I'm not sure White served in the Philippines, but he was on the same boat as Oswald at one time. There is also a photo showing White and Oswald.