The Education Forum

OSWALD'S MOTIVE

Bill Brown

1 hour ago, Miles Massicotte said:

Yes. The fact that an interrogation of a suspect for the biggest political assassination in history wasn't taped is still something that people should be upset about.

"Upset about?"

Outrageously suspicious about.

Not doing so was so illogically and professionally irresponsible it was absurd.

One of the most powerful dynamics in the deserved suspicion equation.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Steve Roe said:

Mr. DiEugenio this is JFK 101 as you seemed not to know Oswald made this statement to his brother as pointed out by DVP and Bill Brown. I thought you were the "well-respected researcher", as you braggingly self-promote yourself on the K&K site, and you don't know this? 

Dale Myers was right; you really don't know as much as you claim you do.  

Now it's a fake suicide? Again, we see you trying to rewrite history to fit your crazy narrative that Oswald was on an intelligence mission in Russia. But you know, Intel Ops like Oswald write this stuff in their diary all the time! Right Jamey??

Now to your comment "I am beginning to wonder about some of these new members". I'm sorry Jamey that these "new members" don't share your view. Maybe all of the opposing views should just be quiet, never express an opinion and let you and others preach the "Oswald didn't do it" sermon. Would that make you happy Jamey?

When are you and Oliver Stone going to make a public statement about your "Elmer Todd" mistake? I'm asking you again, as it seems you guys are trying to cover this up and sweep it under the rug hoping everyone will forget. It's still in your film, and you and Stone knowingly are selling false mistaken information to the worldwide public. Sometimes I wonder if Stone even knows about this. Here's your opportunity to set the record straight, do the right thing, the ball is in your court. Or you can just continue covering it up making money off of it. 

Now go ahead and call me a Clown, Bozo, DisInfo Agent provocateur again to your dwindling supporters. 

In addition, can you please quit playing these phony forum games about putting myself, Bill Brown, DVP and others on Ignore? Everyone knows you read the comments off your IPhone Safari browser. You're just embarrassing yourself over and over. 

Embarrassing, indeed.