The Education Forum

Black janitor saw Oswald shoot JFK!!!! No- just a lie planted by the Howard brothers

Former Secret Service agent Mike Howard is telling tall tales again:

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

"a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward."

2 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I asked Howard about the negro story. He said that newsmen make up a lot of stories.

AND Howard sure makes up stories- see the video link above AND especially that "little green book" crud above.

3 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

I asked Howard about the negro story. He said that newsmen make up a lot of stories.

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-reston-jfk-assassination-target-20161122-story.html

"a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward."---anyone believe THIS one??

33 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

"a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon.

Any connection to Marina's statement that she locked LHO in the bathroom to keep him from assassinating RMN?

Boy, that LA Times story is really beneath Reston, Jr.  He may have had an underselling book to flog.

Edited by David Andrews

24 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Any connection to Marina's statement that she locked LHO in the bathroom to keep him from assassinating RMN?

Boy, that LA Times story is really beneath Reston, Jr.  He may have had an underselling book to flog.

This little green book crud definitely makes me think the Howards WERE indeed responsible for the Thayer Waldo article.

David, how about THIS one:

12 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

I got me a cop and a president and I'm gonna get me two more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Lee was so brutal, why didn't he beat Marina after she locked him in to keep him from assassinating Nixon?  Did he think it was adorable, like Ricky Ricardo?

Edited by David Andrews

2 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

If Lee was so brutal, why didn't he beat Marina after she locked him in to keep him from assassinating Nixon?  Did he think it was adorable, like Ricky Ricardo?

Good point!