The Education Forum

Tucker Carlson about the JFKA

Karl Kinaski

Today we spoke to someone who had access to the still-hidden JFK files, and is deeply familiar with their contents. We asked this person directly: did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy? Here’s the reply: "The answer is yes. I believe they were involved."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1603558942558359553

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Today we spoke to someone who had access to the still-hidden JFK files, and is deeply familiar with their contents. We asked this person directly: did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy? Here’s the reply: "The answer is yes. I believe they were involved."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1603558942558359553

Many thanks for posting. 

Sad, just so sad. We get closer to the truth with Tucker Carlson than the whole M$M-NYT-WaPo-CNN-MSNBC-New Yorker-Atlantic blob?

How is this possible?

Did I just see that?  Whew.

I answered a question about this on Black Op Radio tonight.

Why does the right wing media actually praise JFK and think he was killed by a plot, but yet the so called left media, MSNBC and Maddow, CNN  etc  refuses to acknowledge this?

Well here is more evidence that such is the case.

3 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Did I just see that?  Whew.

I answered a question about this on Black Op Radio tonight.

Why does the right wing media actually praise JFK and think he was killed by a plot, but yet the so called left media, MSNBC and Maddow, CNN  etc  refuses to acknowledge this?

Well here is more evidence that such is the case.

I saw you on Watters World, I thought that was all around a good job!

Tucker did a bold thing tonight, and regardless of our personal politics, we should thank him. This isn’t a partisan issue. 

To lead with Jolly West’s visit to Ruby in jail, quote a source who has seen the hidden documents (even if the source is anonymous), and conclude with a finger pointed directly at Mike Pompeo took balls of steel. 

And he said this to an audience of millions, as the top-rated cable news show in prime time. 

Much respect. ✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

15 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Many thanks for posting. 

Sad, just so sad. We get closer to the truth with Tucker Carlson than the whole M$M-NYT-WaPo-CNN-MSNBC-New Yorker-Atlantic blob?

How is this possible?

Maybe ... maybe The Times the ar A-Changin'

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Well, like before, all I can say is be careful about getting into bed with right-wingers and Russian mouthpieces...

They might pretend that they have your best interests at heart, but trust me, they most certainly do not.

btw, MSNBC has always given good coverage to news regarding the JFKA, and I expect this current release will be no different.

1 minute ago, Matt Allison said:

Well, like before, all I can say is be careful about getting into bed with right-wingers and Russian mouthpieces...

They might pretend that they have your best interests at heart, but trust me, they most certainly do not.

btw, MSNBC has always given good coverage to news regarding the JFKA, and I expect this current release will be no different.

Well yes, but actually no ...

19 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

I saw you on Watters World, I thought that was all around a good job!

Thanks Matt.