The Education Forum

Jefferson Morley on JFK 2022: The Emerging Story

The story in the W post that Jeff refers to is by LSU professor Alecia Long.

And he is correct, she endorsed homophobia over forensic science in the JFK case.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/alecia-long-lays-an-egg-part-2

48 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

WOW that's really pathetic! Debunkers are using woke identity politics rhetoric, I thought you guys couldn't stoop any lower and yet.. I was wrong.

Canada has speech laws which is why Litwin his going this route. Canada is quickly turing into the Peoples Republic of the World Economic Forum. And if you and Litwin are taking this route you are enemies for free speech and gatekeepers for the beginning of authoritarianism which always begins with restricting speech. This is basically 2+2=5 and Winston Smith in 1984 realized that the ability to say 2+2=4 is the freedom to tell objective truth. This goes for the Kennedy Assassination you and Litwin and the other LN'ers are holding the bag for Big Brother and no matter how many times you try 2+2 does not equal 5 like you want us to believe not even if you call 4 a Homophobic QAnon believer.

In a sustained attack on Stone in the Washington Post, professor Alecia Long argued that Garrison’s investigation was motivated by homophobia. Shaw was a closeted gay man and Garrison used his private life to smear him, she contends in a new book. Long’s unsubtle implication is that anyone who believes Kennedy was killed by his enemies is an ignorant bigot prone to QAnon-type fantasies.

Edited by Matthew Koch

18 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The story in the W post that Jeff refers to is by LSU professor Alecia Long.

And he is correct, she endorsed homophobia over forensic science in the JFK case.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/alecia-long-lays-an-egg-part-2

DiEugenio, you really embarrassed yourself again with that comment. I know you are super busy spreading conspiracy nonsense all over the Education Forum, but at least read and understand her article. It sailed right over your head. If Ms. Long laid an egg, you took it and smashed it all over your face with your inability to comprehend what she said. 

22 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Long’s unsubtle implication is that anyone who believes Kennedy was killed by his enemies is an ignorant bigot prone to QAnon-type fantasies.

There is no such implication. The purpose of Ms. Long's book is to document the homophobic nature of the Garrison investigation and is not about the assassination per se. Her book offers no theory, and she refers to Oswald as the “alleged assassin.”

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

And if you and Litwin are taking this route you are enemies for free speech and gatekeepers for the beginning of authoritarianism which always begins with restricting speech. This is basically 2+2=5 and Winston Smith in 1984 realized that the ability to say 2+2=4 is the freedom to tell objective truth. This goes for the Kennedy Assassination you and Litwin and the other LN'ers are holding the bag for Big Brother and no matter how many times you try 2+2 does not equal 5 like you want us to believe not even if you call 4 a Homophobic QAnon believer.

Oh boy......here comes the Big Brother stuff again. Gatekeepers, enemies for free speech, authoritarianism restricting free speech? Wow! Just wow! 

51 minutes ago, Steve Roe said:

Oh boy......here comes the Big Brother stuff again. Gatekeepers, enemies for free speech, authoritarianism restricting free speech? Wow! Just wow! 

Thanks for mentioning her book Steve I am now motivated to buy and used copy and review it on Amazon, I'll cite you when I do as being my inspiration ; )

The “homophobia” concept traces directly back to the well-funded public relations apparatus working with the Clay Shaw defence team. It was my impression that this angle was regurgitated by Long as part of a less well-funded public relations apparatus anticipating the Oliver Stone documentary, working from the assumption that the film would  focus on Garrison due to the “Destiny Betrayed” working title.

Matt:

I reviewed Alecia Long's  book and  took it apart piece by piece.

Its a pile of rubbish that never confronts any of the new evidence by the ARRB about the FBI and CIA operations in New Orleans that summer of which Oswald was a part and parcel of. 

Its a whitewash all the way.

https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/alecia-long-lays-an-egg

Edited by James DiEugenio

Alecia Long was not the only person who attacked JFK Revisited  from a venue at the Washington Post.

There was also the veteran Neocon Max Boot, the guy who never saw a war he did not like.

This fruitcake once wrote that Kennedy tried to displace Lumumba.  LOL 😗

I replied to him also https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/max-boot-vs-jfk-revisited-202201021703

That puts Alecia in some really Bad Company.

BTW, none of those I countered ever got back to me.

This includes the following:

TIm Wiener

Alecia Long

Max Boot

James Kirchek