The Education Forum

Connally Doc: "Bullet is in the leg, it hasn't been removed"

Gil Jesus

Excerpt from Dr. Robert Shaw's press conference of November 22nd, 1963 after Governor Connally's emergency surgery. At that time, the doctor said the bullet that did the damage to Governor Connally was still in his leg and would be removed before he went to the Recovery Room. This blows away the Warren Commission's contention that CE 399 was the bullet that did all the damage and fell out of the Governor's leg onto a stetcher.

Edited by Gil Jesus

• Gil Jesus changed the title to Connally Doc: "Bullet is in the leg, it hasn't been removed"
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

@Gil Jesus How do you get the copyright holders permission to post on Youtube? Or, do they just get any royalties if monetisation is activated? 

There is one Channel on Youtube that has a ton of great ones. 

https://youtube.com/@MrChrillemannen

When you upload to Youtube, it automatically looks for copyright ownership. If video's owner restricts use, then it will upload, but no one will be able to see it. If the owner allows the video to be posted, it will tell you it's copyrighted but the owner allows its use. If it's not copyrighted, it will tell you that also.

Many of the videos I've posted ( like the witness videos ) are my own compilations using different source videos.

So far, the copyrighted videos I've posted ( like the video clips from "Thirteen days" ) have owners who allow them to be posted to Youtube.

7 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Geesus H Christ. Can’t believe the good doctor would or could get this wrong.

Officialdom’s response is always - ‘You gonna believe us or your lying eyes?’

Yes, it's hard to believe that Parkland Hospital had so many idiots for medical staff.

Doctors and nurses who couldn't tell an entrance wound from an exit wound.

Doctors and nurses who saw holes where there were none and missed the ones that were there.

And now a doctor who located a bullet in the thigh that had already fallen out.

Glad I never had to go to THAT hospital.

3 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Yes, it's hard to believe that Parkland Hospital had so many idiots for medical staff.

Doctors and nurses who saw holes where there were none and missed the ones that were there.

You seem to be arguing that (controversial) statements made by other doctors and nurses on other topics somehow make Dr. Shaw's statement about the thigh bullet more credible. I can understand why someone with your enormous bias would find it credible, but is there any real corroboration to be found anywhere?

Edited by Mark Ulrik

7 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Really. Especially when they apparently only brought in the best to work on the wounded as Dr. Shaw intimates as professor of thoracic surgery at Southwestern.

So the best they had were clueless and mistaken on all these critical medical points? Doubtful.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22632518/

40 minutes ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Really. Especially when they apparently only brought in the best to work on the wounded as Dr. Shaw intimates as professor of thoracic surgery at Southwestern.

So the best they had were clueless and mistaken on all these critical medical points? Doubtful.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22632518/

No one is claiming that Dr. Shaw was clueless. He was no doubt an intelligent man and a highly competent surgeon, but not the one in charge of treating the thigh wound and clearly mistaken about the bullet having lodged there. The bullet wasn't mentioned in subsequent reports and testimony by Shaw or others, so what is reasonable to believe here? That he overstated something he didn't really know, or that he (and others) were dishonest enough to cover up the existence of the bullet?

I was attending Brigham Young University in Utah on 11/22/63 and watched the new reports and having a young brain remembered all sorts of information that did not fit the one lone nut killed JFK and then another lone nut killed him. I also remember the Kilduff press conference where he pointed to his forehead when talking about a bullet to the head. It took me a few years, but I read the 26 volumes and noticed how many times testimony was interrupted and taken off the record just when things got interesting.

10 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

Dr. Shaw didn't operate on Connally's thigh. According to the hospital report, Drs. Gregory and Shires did. History Matters Archive - Warren Report, pg (history-matters.com)

Dr. Shires said x-rays revealed a bullet fragment embodied in the femur: History Matters Archive - Warren Report, pg (history-matters.com).

My understanding is that the fragment or part of it always remained in Connally's leg. So Dr. Shaw was correct to this extent.

It appears the confusion was caused by the reporter's question as to whether "the bullet" was found in Connally's leg.

Another CT factoid goes poof.

Are we talking about CE399? 

Does an X-Ray exist?