The Education Forum

Connally Doc: "Bullet is in the leg, it hasn't been removed"

Gil Jesus

6 hours ago, Evan Marshall said:

I was attending Brigham Young University in Utah on 11/22/63 and watched the new reports and having a young brain remembered all sorts of information that did not fit the one lone nut killed JFK and then another lone nut killed him. I also remember the Kilduff press conference where he pointed to his forehead when talking about a bullet to the head. It took me a few years, but I read the 26 volumes and noticed how many times testimony was interrupted and taken off the record just when things got interesting.

One of most underrated moments in the Warren Commission is Specter trying to shy away from the "left temple" information while interviewing Dr. McClelland and Dr. Jenkins.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Thanks, David. Just to be clear, are you positing that the fragment in Connolly’s [sic] left thigh causes the wound? 

No. The whole bullet (CE399) caused the small puncture wound in Connally's left thigh. And after CE399 fell out of the thigh wound, what was left behind was just that one extremely small metal fragment, which JBC took to his grave in 1993.

Edited by David Von Pein

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

No. The whole bullet (CE399) caused the small puncture wound in Connally's left thigh. And after CE399 fell out of the thigh wound, what was left behind was just that one extremely small metal fragment, which JBC took to his grave in 1993.

So the fragment travelled at a greater velocity than CE399? 

Just now, Chris Barnard said:

So the fragment travelled at a greater velocity than CE399? 

No. The CE399 missile probably entered JBC's thigh in a backward fashion, shedding the one tiny fragment inside his leg. The whole bullet, having not penetrated very far into the thigh at all, fell out of the shallow wound, while the tiny fragment stayed put in the leg.

2 hours ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Don't forget the wrist fragments. There is a lengthy discussion in Bugliosi's book, IIRC.

Yes, let's don't forget those tests they did on cadaver wrists.  Which smashed the nose of the bullet alone.  Much less deteriorated speed from inaccurately speculated about passing through JFK's neck and JC's back and chest. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

6 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

No. The CE399 missile probably entered JBC's thigh in a backward fashion, shedding the one tiny fragment inside his leg. The whole bullet, having not penetrated very far into the thigh at all, fell out of the shallow wound, while the tiny fragment stayed put in the leg.

David, David. . . in another thread you stated: 

Just goes to show that people enjoy wallowing in fantasy-filled speculation and conjecture

End Quote.  
Yet here, you just based your argument based on speculation and conjecture the second you said “probably” above.   You have zero evidence to document exactly when the bullet (which was allegedly still in his leg later on per report-evidence which you ignore) fell out.  

Thus, say what you like, however, the WC requires quite a bit of accepting speculation and conjecture as you have just proven again.   

Edited by Cory Santos

6 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes, let's don't forget those tests they did on cadaver wrists.  Which smashed the nose of the bullet alone.  Much less deteriorated speed from inaccurately speculated about passing through JFK's neck and JC's back and chest. 

Connally's rib and wrist bone fractures could not be duplicated without much more damage to a Carcano bullet versus the Magic Bullet.

Kind of end of story for me.

And the MB just happened to fling out of the wrist with a velocity so slow that it's bottom just barely penetrated the thigh skin to leave a microscopic flake?

And Connally surgery doctors Gregory, Shires and Shaw were confounded by not finding the Connolly damaging bullet at all?

Did they order their support staff to look for it in Connally's clothing?

Did they never find it?

Some one else outside of the surgery room finds it on a stretcher?  Was there blood on this found bullet?

How long was it that these three doctors were told of the stretcher found bullet?

Did Dr. Shaw state he didn't believe the Magic Bullet could have caused Connally bone fractures and look as pristine as it was?

I think I'll give Shaw's credibility factor more weight than Spector and others.

Edited by Joe Bauer

37 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Did Dr. Shaw state he didn't believe the Magic Bullet could have caused Connally bone fractures and look as pristine as it was?

I think I'll give Shaw's credibility factor more weight than Spector and others.

10 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

David. Have you paused for a moment and thought about what you are saying and the improbable nature of it? This explanation is really on a par with one of the 9/11 hijacker pilots having is passport found in near pristine condition amongst the rubble at ground zero, when everything else was turned to ash and sider. The statistical odds and level of imagination are about the same or in the same ball park. If you were there with a whiteboard doing a presentation, how could you possibly keep a straight face when explaining this process to an audience? You find the bullet in near pristine condition on a gurney, yet its causing all those wounds and contacting bone. 

The truth is; people who believe in the lone nut theory love to post in a reactionary fashion but, if someone just asks you to explain what happened, it can’t be done in a way that seems plausible to anyone who has experience with firearms or ballistics. Thats not to say that dishonest figures haven’t done their best. 

7 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Yet here, you just based your argument based on speculation and conjecture the second you said “probably” above.   You have zero evidence to document exactly when the bullet (which was allegedly still in his leg later on per report-evidence which you ignore) fell out.  

Thus, say what you like, however, the WC requires quite a bit of accepting speculation and conjecture as you have just proven again.   

Hence, the reason I used that word -- "probably" -- in my previous post about CE399.

Since Gov. Connally wasn't wearing a body cam inside his pants leg on 11/22, what else is there for an LNer and SBT believer like me to do except to engage in a little bit of reasonable "speculating" on this matter?

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

David. Have you paused for a moment and thought about what you are saying and the improbable nature of it? This explanation is really on a par with one of the 9/11 hijacker pilots having is passport found in near pristine condition amongst the rubble at ground zero, when everything else was turned to ash and sider. The statistical odds and level of imagination are about the same or in the same ball park. If you were there with a whiteboard doing a presentation, how could you possibly keep a straight face when explaining this process to an audience? You find the bullet in near pristine condition on a gurney, yet its causing all those wounds and contacting bone.
The truth is; people who believe in the lone nut theory love to post in a reactionary fashion but, if someone just asks you to explain what happened, it can’t be done in a way that seems plausible to anyone who has experience with firearms or ballistics. Thats not to say that dishonest figures haven’t done their best. 

Chris,

Are you aware of the bullet experiment done in 1992 by Dr. Martin Fackler?

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com / The Fackler Bullet