The Education Forum

The Assassination Films: Marie Muchmore

Gil Jesus

I noticed something re the  The Muchmore film in the first 31 frames of the 120 frames in the Muchmore folder in Robin Unger's gallery on this website.  From frame M001 to M028 u can see the hood of Queen Mary.  At frames M029 M030 M031 u can see the driver Kinney.  He is starting to look to his right, & at frame M031 Kinney has turned right as far as is possible without turning his body.  Unfortunately frame M031 is the last frame of Muchmore's footage.  

What does the Nix film show?  Unfortunately frame M031 corresponds to i think Nix frame N232, & the lady with the tan coat blocks our view of Hickey in frames N231 N232 N233, & partly blocks Kinney in frames N230 N234.  But we can see that in earlier Nix frames & in later Nix frames Kinney is looking directly ahead towards the JFK limo.  The fatal shot is i think at N209, ie 23 Nix frames before Kinney's head turn at N232, ie a little over 1 second.

So, Kinney, who is keeping Queen Mary 6 ft behind the JFK limo, finds an urgent need to have a quick look to his right or rear.  Why? 

Was it because Agent Ready has jumped off the running board & Agent Roberts is telling Ready to come back?  I don’t think so.  Kinney could see all of that action by just half turning to his right.  And Ready's jumping & unjumping is surely not as critical as the need to avoid squashing Agent Hill tween Queen Mary & the JFK limo.

Did Kinney turn his head hard right because Agent Hickey had fired his AR15 past Kinney's right earhole at frame M009 N209 B07 Z312? Yes, the AR15 firing at least 4 shots (an auto burst) past Kinney's right earhole would surely do the trick.  Kinney's head turn was probably a voluntary action, rather than non-voluntary, say 1 second after the shot,  but nonetheless Kinney's headturn was fairly automatic & non-avoidable i reckon. 

What does the Bronson film tell us about Kinney's head turn?  Unfortunately the Bronson frames B01 to B20 (my numbering) stop at about Nix  N226, ie 6 Nix frames short of seeing Kinney's head turn at N232.  Bronson was standing on a pedestal, ie higher than Nix, hence the lady in the tan coat would not i think have blocked Bronson's view of Kinney's head.  The fatal shot was at B07, ie Z312. 

Here is Muchmore M031 of 120, showing Kinney looking right.   And below that we see Nix N233 of 652 showing the lady blocking our view.

https://i.postimg.cc/TYM0DhNH/muchmore-31-of-120-Kinney-looks-hard-right.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7Y3VMDpP/Nix-233-of-652-Kinney-hidden-by-lady.jpg

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Well, I'm embarrassed to admit that I had never heard of Marie Muchmore until now.

When I saw her name, I wondered at first if she was a dancer at Jack Ruby's Carousel Club.

The name sounds like a character in one of Ian Fleming's old 007 novels.

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I noticed something re the  The Muchmore film in the first 31 frames of the 120 frames in the Muchmore folder in Robin Unger's gallery on this website.  From frame M001 to M028 u can see the hood of Queen Mary.  At frames M029 M030 M031 u can see the driver Kinney.  He is starting to look to his right, & at frame M031 Kinney has turned right as far as is possible without turning his body.  Unfortunately frame M031 is the last frame of Muchmore's footage.  

What does the Nix film show?  Unfortunately frame M031 corresponds to i think Nix frame N232, & the lady with the tan coat blocks our view of Hickey in frames N231 N232 N233, & partly blocks Kinney in frames N230 N234.  But we can see that in earlier Nix frames & in later Nix frames Kinney is looking directly ahead towards the JFK limo.  The fatal shot is i think at N209, ie 23 Nix frames before Kinney's head turn at N232, ie a little over 1 second.

So, Kinney, who is keeping Queen Mary 6 ft behind the JFK limo, finds an urgent need to have a quick look to his right or rear.  Why? 

Was it because Agent Ready has jumped off the running board & Agent Roberts is telling Ready to come back?  I don’t think so.  Kinney could see all of that action by just half turning to his right.  And Ready's jumping & unjumping is surely not as critical as the need to avoid squashing Agent Hill tween Queen Mary & the JFK limo.

Did Kinney turn his head hard right because Agent Hickey had fired his AR15 past Kinney's right earhole at frame M009 N209 B07 Z312? Yes, the AR15 firing at least 4 shots (an auto burst) past Kinney's right earhole would surely do the trick.  Kinney's head turn was probably a voluntary action, rather than non-voluntary, say 1 second after the shot,  but nonetheless Kinney's headturn was fairly automatic & non-avoidable i reckon. 

What does the Bronson film tell us about Kinney's head turn?  Unfortunately the Bronson frames B01 to B20 (my numbering) stop at about Nix  N226, ie 6 Nix frames short of seeing Kinney's head turn at N232.  Bronson was standing on a pedestal, ie higher than Nix, hence the lady in the tan coat would not i think have blocked Bronson's view of Kinney's head.  The fatal shot was at B07, ie Z312. 

Here is Muchmore M031 of 120, showing Kinney looking right.   And below that we see Nix N233 of 652 showing the lady blocking our view.

https://i.postimg.cc/TYM0DhNH/muchmore-31-of-120-Kinney-looks-hard-right.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/7Y3VMDpP/Nix-233-of-652-Kinney-hidden-by-lady.jpg

Perhaps, just perhaps, Kinney was looking at James Chaney, the motorcycle officer at JFK's right who slammed on his brakes after the fatal head shot. I. mean, if you're driving behind a car and four motorcycles and one of them slams on its brakes, you might look over for a sec to see what's going on. Just sayin'. 

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Perhaps, just perhaps, Kinney was looking at James Chaney, the motorcycle officer at JFK's right who slammed on his brakes after the fatal head shot. I. mean, if you're driving behind a car and four motorcycles and one of them slams on its brakes, you might look over for a sec to see what's going on. Just sayin'. 

I was going to pass on commenting here in hopes that by ignoring it the Hickey shot sh*t would fade away.  But, your explanation is the most plausible.

In the Groden video from Muchmore only the front end of the Queen Mary is visible for a couple of seconds, Kinney for a split second, looking to his right.  Whether at Ready stepping off the running board for a second or two or Chaney breaking, he was not reacting to Hickey firing an automatic AR 15 near his ear.  Which no one saw, no film or pictures of such.  Total bs.

On 1/13/2023 at 1:01 PM, Pat Speer said:

Interesting -- i will have a closer look. Ok i had a look. Chaney brakes soon after Z313. Then Kinney snaps his head hard right. Then Kinney brakes hard.

So, Kinney could be reacting to Chaney braking. But, Chaney braked when he was say level with the back of the JFKlimo, ie well ahead of the front of Queen Mary -- &, when Kinney snapped his head hard right Chaney was level with the front of Queen Mary -- so, Kinney did not have to look hard right to get a good view of Chaney between the time that Chaney started braking & the time that Chaney was level with the front of Queen Mary -- Kinney had to look rightish to get a good view of SSA Ready starting to jump offa the running board (when Roberts called Ready back) -- but, Kinney had to look hard hard right (behind him) to try to catch a glimpse of the (previously) barking AR15. Yes, Kinney's head snap confirms Hickey's auto burst (the muzzle was say 12" behind Kinney's right earhole, & say 12" right of his earhole, & say 12" above his earhole)(similarly  behind & left & above Roberts' left earhole).

But, i must admit i am puzzled why Kinney did not do his simple head snap before Chaney braked -- especially so koz Hickey would have started his auto burst at least a half second before Z313 -- & Kinney reacted to the first shot (at say Z300), whereas Chaney would have reacted to the exploding head (at Z313) -- still thinking.

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I was going to pass on commenting here in hopes that by ignoring it the Hickey shot sh*t would fade away.  But, your explanation is the most plausible.

In the Groden video from Muchmore only the front end of the Queen Mary is visible for a couple of seconds, Kinney for a split second, looking to his right.  Whether at Ready stepping off the running board for a second or two or Chaney breaking, he was not reacting to Hickey firing an automatic AR 15 near his ear.  Which no one saw, no film or pictures of such.  Total bs.

When the truth comes out (officially) re Hickey -- u & lots of experts are going to look (& feel) silly.

At present i am the only guy/gal that knows re Oswald's shot-1 (at pseudo Z113) & shot-2 (at Z218 or Z219), & Hickey's shot-1-2-3-4 (at least) at Z304 (or earlier) to Z312.

37 minutes ago, Adam Johnson said:

Is a Nix film, frame by frame available anywhere online like the Zfilm copies?

Robin Unger had a photos gallery attached to the jfkassassinationforum site -- but i cant find his gallery today (has it gone?).

If i am not happy with the frames in Unger's gallery i make my own frames by inching throo a youtube or throo the museum's footage (of say Nix) & taking a screenprint of each frame -- i then paste the screenprint into a doc -- i then save that pasted print to a file -- i then open the print in office & crop it or auto correct the exposure -- i then open the print in paint & add lines & words etc. 

Before taking a screenprint make sure the quality of the frame is at a max by setting the quality at a max (eg 2160 pixels). I dont think that u can change the quality of the  museums online footages.

I have done this for parts of the Nix film -- i used the youtube by antdavidsonNZ

I dont know whether this is the best youtube. The museum copy might be better.

I made 36 frames at about 120KB each -- i can email them if anyone wants (if u send a message with your email).

High-quality slow motion Nix and Z films    Vince Palamara    [good]

museum nix film link

https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/32262/nix-home-movie?ctx=37f8bad8a07da4c7935cf63470aa89b22278ff72&idx=1

https://emuseum.jfk.org/objects/32262/nix-home-movie?ctx=6a325f967ffad4a8d89cc602758c0418b065a4ab&idx=8

20 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

Interesting -- i will have a closer look. Ok i had a look. Chaney brakes soon after Z313. Then Kinney snaps his head hard right. Then Kinney brakes hard.

So, Kinney could be reacting to Chaney braking. But, Chaney braked when he was say level with the back of the JFKlimo, ie well ahead of the front of Queen Mary -- &, when Kinney snapped his head hard right Chaney was level with the front of Queen Mary -- so, Kinney did not have to look hard right to get a good view of Chaney between the time that Chaney started braking & the time that Chaney was level with the front of Queen Mary -- Kinney have to look rightish to get a good view of SSA Ready starting to jump offa the running board (when Roberts called Ready back) -- but, Kinney had to look hard hard right (behind him) to try to catch a glimpse of the (previously) barking AR15. Yes, Kinney's head snap confirms Hickey's auto burst (the muzzle was say 12" behind Kinney's right earhole, & say 12" right of his earhole, & say 12" above his earhole)(similarly  behind & left & above Roberts' left earhole).

But, i must admit i am puzzled why Kinney did not do his simple head snap before Chaney braked -- especially so koz Hickey would have started his auto burst at least a half second before Z313 -- & Kinney reacted to the first shot (at say Z300), whereas Chaney would have reacted to the exploding head (at Z313) -- still thinking.

I made a gif of the Nix footage which shows Chaney braking – link is below.

As can be seen SSA Ready duznt step off the running board – but somewhere in there we know that SSA Roberts in the passenger seat of Queen Mary told Ready not to jump off – Kinney might have been looking at Roberts koz Kinney thort Roberts was talking to Kinney – we karnt see the head snap to the right in the Nix footage koz the lady in light brown blocks our view of Kinney – but, as i said, i reckon that Kinney's head snap woz koz of the AR15 barking – but, as i said, the barking would have started at say Z304, so, what took Kinney so long to look.

https://i.postimg.cc/L6zWqkrx/nix-gif-kinney-ezgif.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/QtV4XCKD/nix-gif-of-kinney-fasterer-ezgif.gif