The Education Forum

The Railroad Workers

What did Yarborough smell?

An exhaust?

And man with this guy and Hickey.  Groden disproved that years ago.

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

The leaves weren't yellow.  The trees are Texas Live Oaks.  They are green throughout the year.  They shed their tiny leaves in March or April when the new ones come out.

Which is another reason Oswald or anyone else could not have not seen through them for a clear shot.  

Here are some photos of the yellowed branch. The photo on the left shows the tree had a couple more yellowing branches up above. Might have been a sick tree.

final smoke tree.jpg

18 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Here are some photos of the yellowed branch. The photo on the left shows the tree had a couple more yellowing branches up above. Might have been a sick tree.

final smoke tree.jpg

Chris, I think we're talking about different trees.  The one in the pictures you post is near the underpass.  I was talking about the ones directly in front of the TSBD that may have interfered with a clear shot at JFK from the 6th floor S/E window.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Dallasjfk.jpg

They also overhang the fence on the Grassy Knoll.

10 Mysterious Deaths Connected To The JFK Assassination - Listverse

Edited by Ron Bulman

2 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Chris, I think we're talking about different trees.  The one in the pictures you post is near the underpass.  I was talking about the ones directly in front of the TSBD that may have interfered with a clear shot at JFK from the 6th floor S/E window.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e9/Dallasjfk.jpg

They also overhang the fence on the Grassy Knoll.

10 Mysterious Deaths Connected To The JFK Assassination - Listverse

I assume you mean the two larger trees towards the center of the photo are oak as opposed to the smaller ones along the fence. The issue about the smoke and the yellow leaves applies to that one tree branch. I don't know what kind of tree that is.