The Education Forum

The Railroad Workers

5 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

All damning evidence that the official story is a crock of shyte. The last gentleman appears to have actually seen the grassy knoll shooter getting away, running from the knoll to behind the TSBD.

WTFH.

Yep.  Did you tell the Sherrif's office? Yes, Sir I did, within 30 minutes of the assassination.  Were you ever called by the Warren Commission?  No Sir, I was not.

Edited by Ron Bulman

7 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

All damning evidence that the official story is a crock of shyte. The last gentleman appears to have actually seen the grassy knoll shooter getting away, running from the knoll to behind the TSBD.

WTFH.

One of the railway guys on the triple underpass said that there was no smoke near the fence -- NO SMOKE trumps SMOKE -- its simple logic.

21 minutes ago, Chris Bristow said:

Sounds like a simple lack of logic to me.

Nope -- if u have a bunch of wild eyed foaming witnesses saying one thing -- & if another witness who was with them sidles over to u & whispers that he saw no smoke near the fence -- then my BS meter has no trouble finding the truth. 

15 hours ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

One of the railway guys on the triple underpass said that there was no smoke near the fence -- NO SMOKE trumps SMOKE -- its simple logic.

Guess you didn’t watch the video to the end. There’s film of the smoke. And the rail yard ‘smoke’ witnesses outnumber whatever supposed witness your claiming to exist by a lot.

And calling these guys ‘wild-eyed’ is insulting and completely inaccurate. They are obviously the opposite of that. Salt of the earth guys to me.

C9BA6F7F-C72B-4476-9F0C-281D6D26AEE6.jpeg

Edited by Michaleen Kilroy

1 hour ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

Guess you didn’t watch the video to the end. There’s film of the smoke. And the rail yard ‘smoke’ witnesses outnumber whatever supposed witness your claiming to exist by a lot.

And calling these guys ‘wild-eyed’ is insulting and completely inaccurate. They are obviously the opposite of that. Salt of the earth guys to me.

They are credible, imo. But the Wiegman image of the 'smoke' has it 40ft from the theorized shooter location on the knoll fence. I have heard Tink Thompson say the shooter was only 8 ft west of the corner, in that case the smoke traveled over 30 ft. It sounds impossible.
There was a wind that generally is thought to have been moving north to northeast. If we stretch that and consider a gust may have blown directly east at that moment it would have pushed the smoke further. But it would have to stay together as it was pushed 20 to 30 ft.
When Zapruder filmed the knoll fence it was almost simultaneous with the Wiegman frame. In Z's film the trees are moving all over the place like trees do in a blustery wind but they look to me as if the wind was northeast. To see the trees you have to increase the exposure on the last 20 frames or so.
 If we are to believe it is smoke in the image then after the gun was fired and the discharge sent the smoke maybe 10 ft, the puff went another 20 to 30 ft on the wind. Holland, who looked right at the smoke would have seen it move at about 4mph over the next 8 seconds until it lined up just below the TSB entrance.  According to the witnesses the smoke lingered for a few seconds but no one reported it moving away.  
 The popular explanation that we are seeing the yellowed leaves on a branch of the tree behind the 'smoke' is probably the best answer. Other photos confirm that particular branch had turned yellow.

3 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

1. One of the RailRoad guys was Johnson – lets see what he said…………..

1. Clemon Earl Johnson told the FBI that he observed "white smoke . . . near the pavilion [between the grassy knoll and the Texas School Book Depository], but he felt that this smoke came from a motorcycle abandoned near the spot by a Dallas policeman."(3)

1. More recently Johnson told researcher Larry Sneed:

I did see smoke, lots of puffs of smoke, but I was of the opinion that the smoke was coming out of those motorcycles. The smoke was coming up off the ground out where the motorcycles were, not on the grassy knoll. A lot of them said they saw smoke come out of the grassy knoll, but I didn't. Maybe it's because they were looking that way, and I was looking down on the car. But the smoke cleared up pretty quick after all the cars and motorcycles left. I've always thought the smoke came from those motorcycles. . . .

But Holland and Dodd, if both were living today, they'd almost fight you that they saw smoke coming from out of those bushes. They swore they were looking right at the bushes at the time. You couldn't talk to them. Those guys' heads were set.(4) [ie Holland & Dodd were wild eyed & foaming]

2. Royce Glen Skelton was a RailRoad guy – he  didn’t see any gunsmoke.

3. J W Foster, Police, was on the triple underpass – he didn’t see any gunsmoke – shots sounded from Houston/Elm.

4. Austin Lawrence Miller was a RailRoad guy – saw no smoke – shots sounded from the JFK limo.

5. S M Holland was a RailRoad guy – he saw smoke under trees near the pavilion. However, he changed his story.

5. In his Affidavit of 22Nov1963 he said there were 4 shots & there was a puff of smoke under the trees from the first shot -- & there was no smoke from the next 3 shots.

5. At a later date he said there were firstly 2 or 3 shots that sounded to be from the upper part of the street & he saw no smoke -- & after that there was a 3rd & 4th shot & he saw smoke under the trees from perhaps the 3rd shot & certainly from the 4th shot.

5. And he also said that after the first shot a secret service man raised up in the seat with a machine gun & then dropped back down in the seat (SSA  Hickey shooting JFK).

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Robin Unger's clear GIF's of the Bell film seem to show exhaust clouds from the back of the limo and more so from the back of the follow up limo as they approach and disappear into the shadow of the overpass. The follow up car shows large plumes on either side of it just as it moves into the shadow.
 It would make sense that a witness looking down at the street might not see smoke on the knoll if it only lasted for a moment.  Mr Johnson did not see the knoll smoke and stated "Maybe it's because they were looking that way, and I was looking down on the car." A pretty sound conclusion.
 I don't know about the bikes putting out smoke as neither, Hargis, Martin, Chaney or Jackson laid on the throttle. Some claim when Heygood dropped his bike smoke clouds came up. I think the Couch film proves that wrong. In addition Heygood did not drop his bike until at least 40 seconds after frame 313. If the 2 limo's smoked as they went under the triple they must have put out smoke when they initially punched it.

7 minutes ago, Chris Bristow said:

Robin Unger's clear GIF's of the Bell film seem to show exhaust clouds from the back of the limo and more so from the back of the follow up limo as they approach and disappear into the shadow of the overpass. The follow up car shows large plumes on either side of it just as it moves into the shadow.
 It would make sense that a witness looking down at the street might not see smoke on the knoll if it only lasted for a moment.  Mr Johnson did not see the knoll smoke and stated "Maybe it's because they were looking that way, and I was looking down on the car." A pretty sound conclusion.
 I don't know about the bikes putting out smoke as neither, Hargis, Martin, Chaney or Jackson laid on the throttle. Some claim when Heygood dropped his bike smoke clouds came up. I think the Couch film proves that wrong. In addition Heygood did not drop his bike until at least 40 seconds after frame 313. If the 2 limo's smoked as they went under the triple they must have put out smoke when they initially punched it.

Its simple -- the only smoke was from Hickey's autoburst of 4 or 5 or 6 shots.  The AR15 had smoking problems until the smoking was fixed in about 1970.

3 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

The popular explanation that we are seeing the yellowed leaves on a branch of the tree behind the 'smoke' is probably the best answer. Other photos confirm that particular branch had turned yellow.

Fair enough. Seems like most things in the JFKA case - impossible to pin down for certain and forever.

2 hours ago, Michaleen Kilroy said:

The leaves weren't yellow.  The trees are Texas Live Oaks.  They are green throughout the year.  They shed their tiny leaves in March or April when the new ones come out.

Which is another reason Oswald or anyone else could not have not seen through them for a clear shot.  

Edited by Ron Bulman

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

The leaves weren't yellow.  The trees are Texas Live Oaks.  They are green throughout the year.  They shed their tiny leaves in March or April when the new ones come out.

Which is another reason Oswald or anyone else could not have not seen through them for a clear shot.  

Ron, I think the tree in question was an evergreen but for whatever reason that single Branch was yellow. it's visible in several photographs but I'm going to have to look for one of them. It is not one of the trees right next to the fence.