The Education Forum

Following the Science: The Bevelling Evidence / Proof of a Frontal Head Shot

Gil Jesus

25 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

If I recall correctly, even Dr Chesser states the mystery photo is of the front of the head and he has seen the uncropped version.

I think you are recalling incorrectly. Chesser is in lock-step with Mantik, who presents his interpretation of the photo in the images presented by David Josephs. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

I think you are recalling incorrectly. Chesser is in lock-step with Mantik, who presents his interpretation of the photo in the images presented by David Josephs. 

Maybe I am. I think I was looking at the photo upside down.

Anyway, for anyone who cares, Dr. Chesser gives his analysis of the mystery photo at 1 hour 37 minutes on this video:

3 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

The bone flap can be seen on the extreme left of the photo. This is the same bone flap that can seen on the right hand side of JFKs head as seen in the autopsy photos positioned directly behind JFK as he is lying flat on the autopsy table, and looking down his body as he is on that table.

What specific part of the bone flap looks the same in both images, in a way that precludes it still being a rear-head view?

4 hours ago, Gerry Down said:

The bone flap can be seen on the extreme left of the photo. This is the same bone flap that can seen on the right hand side of JFKs head as seen in the autopsy photos positioned directly behind JFK as he is lying flat on the autopsy table, and looking down his body as he is on that table.

Yeah, but the scalp would be reflected to towards the left side of the head in the theory that the photos show the back of the head, so either way, the flap is in the same basic spot. Any specific part of the flap you think you can identify? I've spent a long time in the past staring at the photos trying to find one identifying marker.

On 2/4/2023 at 7:09 PM, David Josephs said:

1850911399_F6-BOHlargefocusedonblackholedrawnin-web.thumb.jpg.a9502686957add0be1eabba02694bc2e.jpg

I was aware of this photograph but never studied it closely. I don't like overanalysing photos but this appears to show a circular mask that does not actually hide what is underneath. You can see what appears to be eyelashes or eyebrows that pass from outside the dark circle and continue to be visible behind the circle. Then there appears to be a circular but jagged hole, off-centre to the circular mask? Am I overanalysing this?

2 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

I was aware of this photograph but never studied it closely. I don't like overanalysing photos but this appears to show a circular mask that does not actually hide what is underneath. You can see what appears to be eyelashes or eyebrows that pass from outside the dark circle and continue to be visible behind the circle. Then there appears to be a circular but jagged hole, off-centre to the circular mask? Am I overanalysing this?

Honestly don't know Eddy...  All I know is that it is there, in both FOX images and in the exact spot at the hairline over the right eye by the temple where he was shot from the front right...

Perfectly round objects seem to find their way into the evidence and are proven to have been added after the fact...  this round spot is even suggested in this image just above and to the right of the V notch.

It has to be something though... and if it doesn't look like it's hiding anything to you, what wouyld make a perfectly round hole like that, naturally?

1261040584_F1-deathstareandCrenshawcopy.jpg.8bfc1ec0c9894140b17aeff3d8dfc69b.jpg

1 hour ago, Micah Mileto said:

Could that be a shadow from a curl of hair?

The circle reminded me of something on the frontal xray...  seems to be in about the same place too. (below)

image.jpeg.69e9839ea7b6f981117a1d221b283ab6.jpeg

The 6.5mm planted piece of metal is seen to the right of the circle

1611597093_F6comparedtofrontalxray-anotherroundartifact.thumb.jpg.60ac24438fcdd55fce39f66cb2be6293.jpg

And with brightness turned up...  I have no idea what that might represent...  

1113751573_F6comparedtofrontalxray-anotherroundartifact-lightened.thumb.jpg.b7155150a30bf221c653e699f32e7a58.jpg

The HSCA didn't agree with Mr. "Down". They identified F8 as a defect on the "RIGHT FRONTOPARIETAL region after reflection of the scalp", meaning that the orientation of the skull in F8 had the REAR of the skull in the foreground. ( 7 HSCA 118-119 )

Identification of left and right side of the skull are always made from the subject's perspective, never the viewer. So the left and right sides of JFK's skull were identified from JFK's perspective, not the prosectors.

The frontoparietal region is NOT in the front of the head but between the frontal and parietal sections of the brain. The fact that they identified it as being on the RIGHT side of that region gives us the proper orientation of the F8 photo as having the back of the skull in the foreground.

They also identified the bevel on the outer skull table after explaining that bevelling was indicative of an EXIT wound. ( 7 H 108 / HSCA diagram JFK F-61 )

Unfortunately, they never identified that bevel as an exit wound, as I have. Their cop-out was that the photo ( 44 ) was too blurry.

But the Fox copy ( F8 ) is NOT blurry and proves it was an exit wound and that it was made by a shot from the front.

A shot from the front means a second gunman and a second gunman means a conspiracy.

End of story.

Edited by Gil Jesus

2 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

The HSCA didn't agree with Mr. "Down". They identified F8 as a defect on the "RIGHT FRONTOPARIETAL region after reflection of the scalp", meaning that the orientation of the skull in F8 had the REAR of the skull in the foreground. ( 7 HSCA 118-119 )

Identification of left and right side of the skull are always made from the subject's perspective, never the viewer. So the left and right sides of JFK's skull were identified from JFK's perspective, not the prosectors.

The frontoparietal region is NOT in the front of the head but between the frontal and parietal sections of the brain. The fact that they identified it as being on the RIGHT side of that region gives us the proper orientation of the F8 photo as having the back of the skull in the foreground.

They also identified the bevel on the outer skull table after explaining that bevelling was indicative of an EXIT wound. ( 7 H 108 / HSCA diagram JFK F-61 )

Unfortunately, they never identified that bevel as an exit wound, as I have. Their cop-out was that the photo ( 44 ) was too blurry.

But the Fox copy ( F8 ) is NOT blurry and proves it was an exit wound and that it was made by a shot from the front.

A shot from the front means a second gunman and a second gunman means a conspiracy.

End of story.

Your interpretation of that HSCA quote is quite creative, but they concluded, rightly or wrongly, that it was the front of the head in the foreground (consistent with the scalp having been reflected down over the face).

Edited by Mark Ulrik

6 hours ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Your interpretation of that HSCA quote is quite creative, but they concluded, rightly or wrongly, that it was the front of the head in the foreground (consistent with the scalp having been reflected down over the face).

Citation ?

6 hours ago, Mark Ulrik said:

I know.

Below is how the HSCA actually orientated the picture.

Notice how the bone flap on the right-hand-side of JFKs skull lines up, the same flap as seen on the Zapruder film when the bullet fragments exited at that point from Oswalds shot from the rear.

2.png

1.jpg

14 hours ago, Gil Jesus said:

Citation ?

Sure. Let's begin with one of yours:

"Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line in the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus." (7 HSCA 118)

There is also Baden's public testimony:

"The photograph [referring to JFK Exhibit F-60] shows the front right part of the skull of the President, and the semicircular defect that I am pointing to corresponds with the black dot present on the previous exhibit. This is a portion of a gunshot wound of exit as determined by the panel because of the beveling of the outer layer of bone visible in the photographs, which is also described in the autopsy report." (1 HSCA 247-8)

Clear enough for you?

1 hour ago, Mark Ulrik said:

Sure. Let's begin with one of yours:

"Black and white photograph No. 17 and color transparency and print No. 44 are closeups of the margins of the fracture line in the right frontoparietal region after reflection of the scalp. On the margins of this fracture line is a semicircular defect which appears to be beveled outward, although the photograph is not in sharp focus." (7 HSCA 118)

There is also Baden's public testimony:

"The photograph [referring to JFK Exhibit F-60] shows the front right part of the skull of the President, and the semicircular defect that I am pointing to corresponds with the black dot present on the previous exhibit. This is a portion of a gunshot wound of exit as determined by the panel because of the beveling of the outer layer of bone visible in the photographs, which is also described in the autopsy report." (1 HSCA 247-8)

Clear enough for you?

That's all you have ? Baden ? Baden is an idiot. That photo shows the damage on the right side. If that were the front of the head, the damage would have been on the LEFT side of the President's head. There's no scalp covering the face. There's no anatomical features such as the eye socket, nasal cavity or teeth to support Dr. Baden and your contentions. You believe your little uncoroborated fantasies but there's no evidence to support that.