The Education Forum

Oswald in one Dillard's Photo?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure which way to go with this Denis...   where's the rest of the body?

Heads don't just float in space... the rest of him needs to also be below the horizontal pane, doesn't it?

No one ever seems to point out the body part in this analysis - which seems to be missing..

1973111583_OswaldisnotintheDillardimageoftheSETSBDwindow-smaller.jpg.c205a712cd054b0cc2d52c9d471e4dab.jpg

1 minute ago, Ken Davies said:

Cited from your studies in religion and UFOs perhaps?

:cheers

And so far, his most insightful and productive post to date...  ya gotta love the persistence and stickytoit-tiveness...

Now I know why I hide all his posts... falling out a boat in the middle of the ocean and STILL misses the water...  :up

If I can't explain it, I leave it up to Mary Cooper 😃

Mary Cooper: I tried to read your paper, but it was very hard for me to understand.
Sheldon: Oh, it's quite straightforward, actually. It describes a new model of the universe that conceptualizes it as the surface of an n-dimensional superfluid.
Mary Cooper: Interesting. You can believe that, but God filling an ark with animals two-by-two is nonsense.
Sheldon: What did they feed the lions, Mother?
Mary Cooper: The floating bodies of drowned sinners, of course.

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

7 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

David, most of the members who have commented will not see what you're talking about. I think they should see, if they are able to see at all, an optometrist. Anyway... This is the clearest version of this that I've seen. But the image that looks like Lee does show in the HSCA copy. 

Edited by Denis Morissette

17 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Not really sure which way to go with this Denis...   where's the rest of the body?

Heads don't just float in space... the rest of him needs to also be below the horizontal pane, doesn't it?

No one ever seems to point out the body part in this analysis - which seems to be missing..

1973111583_OswaldisnotintheDillardimageoftheSETSBDwindow-smaller.jpg.c205a712cd054b0cc2d52c9d471e4dab.jpg

The copies I've work with are not the best. They may show certain things, but not others.