The Education Forum

TOP BODY LANGUAGE EXPERTS WEIGH IN ON LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

On 3/16/2023 at 9:18 AM, Michael Griffith said:

It would really help if you would provide a brief summary of what the link says. 

These 4 fellows claim they are the top body language analysts in America if not the world.

They do have serious credentials ( books published - long term military service in this field, etc ) worth considering their claims.

However, I know nothing more than that...and I do request uh, someone to come forward to provide me some uh, legal assistance.

Note that they are all in agreement regards a very incriminating take on Oswald and his guilt.

And they also seem to be close long time friends. Wonder what 4 randomly picked body language experts who aren't so closely connected on a personal "buddy-buddy" basis would say about Oswald?

They conclude that LHO is constantly lying his a$$ off and is holding back much more incriminating evidence and knowledge.

I posted this link not because I agree ( or disagree ) with their assessments and even their motives in publicly promoting themselves and their mutual super indicting take on LHO.

I just found their presentation context interesting.

They are on You Tube doing body language assessments of other famous persons. Ghislaine Maxwell for one.

Would like to see them do a Donald Trump body language assessment.

And, I would love to ask them to do an assessment of LBJ in his interview with Walter Cronkite. The interview where LBJ admits " we can't be absolutely sure...others may have been involved" regards Oswald shooting JFK.

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

The Sirhan Sirhan analysis they do is more interesting IMO. 

Oh wow. Would love to see that. Could you provide a link Chris?

Thanks, JB

23 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

The Sirhan Sirhan analysis they do is more interesting IMO. 

Just viewed their Sirhan Sirhan analysis video.

The clips of Sirhan were after 20 years of his incarceration and what...16 parole hearing turn downs?

And with an upcoming parole hearing soon to take place?

Although Sirhan was mostly smiling in those clips, you could see and feel his deep, deep resentment and even rage about his circumstances of long-term imprisonment.

I will share that he seems to be very honest and open in those clips regards his feelings about RFK in 1968 and his motives for shooting at him in the Ambassador Hotel pantry.

And as bitter and angry as Sirhan was and showed in those 20 year incarceration time-line interviews...I can't imagine his physical and mental mind set now at the ... "55" year mark!

Wow! That's a long, long incarceration time period.

He must be just an empty shell in every human feeling way.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 3/16/2023 at 11:15 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Interesting,

196K views1 year ago

The four experts keep referring back to the "previous" video of Oswald as being a "baseline" for what they interpret as his normal body language. Makes it a flawed analysis. 

Baseline attached, from 43s. 

If anything, you can see certain comparisons between the two (blinking, not looking at the interviewee) and other giveaways in the Marxist interview, such as his clearly rehearsed lines regarding communism and marxism, getting his lines mixed up on the countries whilst correcting himself and speaking at a much faster rate of speed than he does in DPD custody. 

On 3/18/2023 at 3:45 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Just viewed their Sirhan Sirhan analysis video.

The clips of Sirhan were after 20 years of his incarceration and what...16 parole hearing turn downs?

And with an upcoming parole hearing soon to take place?

Although Sirhan was mostly smiling in those clips, you could see and feel his deep, deep resentment and even rage about his circumstances of long-term imprisonment.

I will share that he seems to be very honest and open in those clips regards his feelings about RFK in 1968 and his motives for shooting at him in the Ambassador Hotel pantry.

And as bitter and angry as Sirhan was and showed in those 20 year incarceration time-line interviews...I can't imagine his physical and mental mind set now at the ... "55" year mark!

Wow! That's a long, long incarceration time period.

He must be just an empty shell in every human feeling way.

I can see why Sirhan is so upset. He can't recall what happened. He was misguided by legal representatives who made his situation worse. Now, the only conclusion he can come to is that the state is blocking him. The worst part is that the evidence is clear that he was not the person firing the fatal shot. It's tragic. It holds another of America's darkest secrets. 

This is about the best video to watch. Harvard hypnosis expert Dr. Daniel Brown has harrowing insight. If you didn't see it in the Estabrook's thread by @W. Niederhut, its well worth a watch.