The Education Forum

John F. Kennedy, Jr. had it all -- everything -- except the gift of years

9 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

How did he die, Doug? 

Chris, I believe there are references to people on the Vineyard who spoke of an explosion in the sky at the time of JFK Jr.'s plane's approach.

The official explanation is pilot error.

3 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

Chris, I believe there are references to people on the Vineyard who spoke of an explosion in the sky at the time of JFK Jr.'s plane's approach.

The official explanation is pilot error.

There were indeed witnesses describing an explosion or flash of light in the sky, one was a lawyer who was fishing at the time.

The fuel pump was in the ‘off position’ like the Egypt air crash the same summer. 

the FFA seem to take about 15 hours to start looking (a long time anyway). Their usual protocol is 8 mins or something short like that, to start looking.

Weather was clear (witnesses, initial weather report), later claimed poor visibility. 

The only seat missing from the wreckage is the co-pilots.

The US Navy assume responsibility for the search, yet he is a civilian. 

Spatial Disorientation is the official cause of the accident. Yet, he had 300 hours flight time. How many times would you need to see the scope that tells you which way is up, to remember it? 

The reason it took so long to find the plane was apparently because a naval aircraft went down at the same time and the beacon signal was picked up and they went to a different site initially. A Piper Saratoga and a US naval aircraft transmit a different signal. I could find no record of this downed naval aircraft.

The anomalies go on and on.  The ‘Kennedy Curse’ claims a few more. 

3 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

Wasn't JFK Jr. about to go public with some damaging information concerning GHB?

Lots of murmurings. Running against Hilary Rodham Clinton was another. George Magazine was tackling some topics that few others would. Then there is the question as to whether he was looking into his father’s killing. Those are the less controversial theories. 

If JFK Jr. ever decided to run for office his incredibly iconic lineage and stunning movie star looks alone would have made him a front runner from the starting gate.

I am sure the typical JFK ideology adversarial powers to be considered him a future threat to their interests of the highest degree.

Edited by Joe Bauer

The mentality of JFK Jr’s murderers was essentially the same as that of the Nasties who mass murdered Jewish men, women and children.

If you murder the father and uncle, you must also murder the next generation would-be avenger(s).

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

If JFK Jr. ever decided to run for office his incredibly iconic lineage and stunning movie star looks alone would have made him a front runner from the starting gate.

I am sure the typical JFK ideology adversarial powers to be considered him a future threat to their interests of the highest degree.

If I recall correctly, Wayne January said something about that Cuban pilot at Redbird Airport telling him on 11/22/63 that "no Kennedy" would ever be POTUS again.

I first read about Wayne January in James Douglass's book, JFK and the Unspeakable.

(I think Larry Hancock and David Boylan have explored the Wayne January case in detail.)

It's a completely different subject, but I have often wondered if the CIA set up the Chappaquiddick "accident" that destroyed Ted Kennedy's Presidential aspirations-- in addition to offing Bobby and John F. Kennedy, Jr.

8 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

And now RFK jr.

Yes Paul, I intimated similar thoughts in Karl Kinaski's thread.