The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, some of these opening acts for Trump in Iowa are about as weirdly American as you can get!

We are a divided nation!

Now for a welcome pause.

I don't want to give anything away.

But it's all physics ---in an advanced society???

And Safelite butt cracks!

I shudder to think if it was a smaller person!

Yeah, Mc Carthy's gone. Now I see he was one of 2 abstentions in the George Santos vote.

Nevada indicts pro-Trump fake electors: report

by Matthew Chapman December 6, 2023

https://www.rawstory.com/fake-electors/

“Nevada is the third state where fake electors have been criminally charged.

In Georgia, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis charged several accused fake electors as part of a racketeering scheme that includes Trump himself.

And in Michigan, Attorney General Dana Nessel has brought felony charges against fake electors.”

That didn't go so well.

Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Only on day one?  I can't stop shaking my head back and forth after reading this.

Trump ‘dictator’ comment reignites criticism his camp has tried to curb (msn.com)

Yeah, Ron, and the ultimate head scratcher, for me, is that so many people still support Mango Mussolini.

Meanwhile, how often do we get to see a cartoon of Kissinger and Nixon in hell?

TMW2023-12-04color.png

Fox ambushes RK again!

RK admits to being on Jefferey Epstein's private jet twice!

RK "My wife had some kind of relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell!!!!???."

This was in the 90's. He went once to Florida and then another time on Epstein's jet to South Dakota to go fossil hunting one weekend with his family!!!

These people definitely live in a different world than us!

Beware of the Communist Garlic 

GOP Sen. sounds alarm about national security risk posed by garlic from 'communist China'
 By Sarah K. Burris December 7, 2023 
https://www.rawstory.com/rick-scott-communist-garlic/

Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) is sounding the alarm on communist garlic...
"The Republican sent a letter to Washington, D.C. secretary of commerce Gina Raimondo pointing out that the Trade Expansion Act of 1962 gives the Commerce Secretary the power to investigate imports that could be national security threats — and that garlic from China is one of them.
I write to request such an investigation into imports from Communist China of all grades of garlic, whole or separated into constituent cloves, whether or not peeled, chilled, fresh, frozen, provisionally preserved or packed in water or other natural substance, and the threat they pose to U.S. national security," Scott wrote in his letter.

"Food safety and security is an existential emergency that poses grave threats to our national security, public health and economic prosperity."

He doesn't give any specific security cause for concern from the bulbs.

The website Spices Inc and a report by USA Today says most of the garlic sold in the U.S. comes from China — more than 60%.
Of domestic garlic, The California Farmland Trust says that 90 percent of commercial garlic comes from that state."

Is it any wonder that people don't take these clowns seriously any more?

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Mike Johnson told a gathering of Christian nationalists last night that weeks before he became House Speaker, "the Lord told me very clearly" to prepare to become a "Moses" who will lead the nation through a "Red Sea moment." https://bit.ly/3Ni4oZH

Kirk,

I can think of three possible explanations.

1)  Mike Johnson is hallucinating.

2)  He's making stuff up, or

3)  He thinks Trump is "the Lord."

Edited by W. Niederhut

On 12/6/2023 at 3:17 PM, Matt Allison said:

Electorally, Trump is going to lose 30-35 states.

In the popular vote, he will lose by 12-15 million votes.

I don't know how or from where you get your predictions, but I'm never disappointed!

BTW, is it really true that the Republican majority in the House is only one now? (Or will be soon?)

Sadly, as Kirk points out, of the five senators leaving the Senate in2024, four are Democrats.  Hopefully they are all in solidly blue states.