The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

28 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Does anyone think that Donald Trump will lose any votes because of these latest Epstein documents?

My guess is that Trump could rape underage girls on 5th Avenue without losing a single MAGA vote.  🙄

It looks like 35% of Americans would vote for Trump no matter what. Trump is not running for president. He is running to stay out of jail. Anything he says that is extreme and entertaining appeals to this minority of voters. He is having a ball just saying outlandish and crazy stuff that keeps him on TV and the front page every day.

That photo of him being led off the stage posted here recently shows he is an old man and not in good health. Something may give way for him health wise in the coming campaign months.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of Meidi Hasan's finest moments came when Matt Taibbi approached Hasan to be on his show with his Twitter files.

I also use to like Matt Taibbi but I have enough critical faculty to change my opinion  when they've changed their stripes.

Full MSNBC interview here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a597e6Wv_xg&t=1528s&pp=ygUYbWVoZGkgaGFzYW4gbWF0dCB0YWliYmkg

As a Biden fan, I'm hoping Trump makes it to November as the GOP candidate, because Don the Con will get absolutely crushed.

But I'm not convinced he's gonna make it to the finish line. Fingers crossed, tho...

CNN Poll: Haley trims Trump’s lead to single digits in New Hampshire

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/09/politics/cnn-new-hampshire-poll/index.html

Trump Attorney Tells Judges Presidential Immunity Would Even Cover Assassinating Rivals, Selling Pardons

U.S. presidents cannot be prosecuted for selling pardons or assassinating political rivals through SEAL Team Six, personal Trump lawyer John Sauer argued Tuesday

Well, let's not be shy about the whole thing, right?

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump Attorney Tells Judges Presidential Immunity Would Even Cover Assassinating Rivals, Selling Pardons

U.S. presidents cannot be prosecuted for selling pardons or assassinating political rivals through SEAL Team Six, personal Trump lawyer John Sauer argued Tuesday

Well, let's not be shy about the whole thing, right?

Steve Thomas

So, if the courts rule that U.S. Presidents have absolute immunity from prosecution for acts committed during their Presidential tenure, should Biden order hits on Donald Trump, Roger Stone, MTG, Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, Neil Gorsuch, and Samuel Alito?  🤥

There's a quiet movement going on in Israel to never let Gazans resettle and pawn them off on the rest of the world, never to return!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/07/opinion/israel-gaza-war.html?smid=url-share

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

There's a quiet movement going on in Israel to never let Gazans resettle and pawn them off on the rest of the world, never to return!

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/07/opinion/israel-gaza-war.html?smid=url-share

Yeah, Kirk, some of Netanyahu's Likudniks have even talked about shipping indigenous Palestinians to the Congo. 🙄

Israel in discussions with Congo to resettle Palestinians from Gaza, Recalling Nazi Madagascar Plan for Jews (juancole.com)

Why Trump Might Pick RFK Jr. as His Running Mate

January 9, 2024 at 4:47 pm EST By Taegan Goddard

John Ellis: “First, Mr. Kennedy is unlikely to get on the ballot in all 50 states. He’s unlikely to get on the ballot in 25 states. The ‘No Labels’ movement — which has substantial financial resources, a disciplined political operation and a lengthy head start — is having a hard time getting on the ballot in all 50 states, because it’s a huge under-taking. If it’s uphill for ‘No Labels,’ it’s a much, much steeper climb for Kennedy.”

“Second, it is believed by some Republican operatives and a number of people in Trump’s ‘brain trust’ that Kennedy will take more votes away from Trump than President Biden in so-called ‘battleground states’. Whether or not this is true doesn’t matter, as long as Team Trump believes it. If Team Trump continues to believe it, something needs to be done.”

“Which brings us to the third thing, which is this: I’m reliably informed that long-time Trump-whisperer Steve Bannon is constantly in Trump’s ear, telling him that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. should be his running mate.”

“That would knock over the chessboard, to say the least.”