The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

IMO, Donald Trump has always been the All-Star Wrestling promoter in American Presidential history.

His brand of All-Star Wrestling type blather and chest-thumping appeals greatly to primal, tribal, white supremacist instincts.

964792c96900c38f1c2c6a1d1bbbd8dba330c4bf

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Ronny Jackson has always been a joke.

What kind of MAGA lackey would declare a few years ago that Donald Trump was a marvel of modern medicine?

At the time, Trump was, obviously obese, suffering from metabolic syndrome-- large gut and elevated lipid and glucose serum levels.

Trump couldn't even walk a city block.  He had to ride a golf cart around at the 2017 NATO summit.

I suspect that, more recently, Trump has been taking Ozempic, but I doubt he can walk a block without feeling exhausted.  Has the guy ever exercised in his life-- other than shagging younger women?

Edited by W. Niederhut

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/19/2255914/-PASS-THE-TORCH-USA-Is-A-PAC-Setup-By-Dean-Phillips-And-Steve-Schmidt-To-Force-Biden-Out-Of-Race?pm_campaign=front_page&pm_source=trending&pm_medium=web    

“If you don’t publicly call for Biden to step aside, you are not getting a dime from me,” said Tom Strickler, the founder of Hollywood talent agency WME, to New Mexico Senator Martin Heinrich’s team last Thursday. Strickler said he had been planning to financially support seven of the most vulnerable Democratic senators, but would not be doing so because they still backed Biden’s candidacy.

“It’s a message that I’ve encouraged my friends to send as well,” Strickler said. “If you back Biden, you will lose our support. Over and out.”