The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back to civilization (and the internet) last night, after a week in the high country, and I immediately noticed that Fox News is already Swift Boat Vetting Tim Waltz for Trump, free of charge.

Time to deport Rupert Murdoch and Elon Musk?

IMG-5946.jpg

Edited by W. Niederhut

A "deeply uncomfortable" CNN panel busted out laughing early Friday morning as one Democratic strategist said Donald Trump's obsession with crowd sizes is an indication that he is "insecure" about something.

"A thing about his obsession with crowds is my mother always taught me when a man is arguing about size of anything, in this case crowds, where there's an obsession, he's probably insecure," she said. "I'll just put leave it there. I think women know what I'm talking about, whether it's your car, it's your crowd it's you're, you know, whatever."

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

I just got back to civilization (and the internet) last night, after a week in the high country, and I immediately noticed that Fox News is already Swift Boat Vetting Tim Waltz for Trump, free of charge.

Time to deport Rupert Murdoch and Elon Musk.

IMG-5946.jpg

The Wal Street Journal in an editorial today to its credit set the record straight in acknowledging the honorable military service performed by Tim Walz. 

Yeah, Matt, and the problem with the current corrupt, Koch/GOP SCOTUS is that they will use the James McGill Buchanan/Federalist Society playbook to uphold RNC voter suppression.

Their "originalist" Koch paradigm is that state's rights trump Federal protection of individual rights.

2 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Their "originalist" Koch paradigm is that state's rights trump Federal protection of individual rights.

Yes, and that's likely another reason Harris will need to win big, so as to keep the SC out of any important decision making re: this election.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

Trump got maybe 2,000 people out to his rally in Montana tonight.

Harris/Walz? TEN TIMES that at their appearance in Arizona.

That's great.

Trump claiming he was in a near helicopter crash with Willie Brown.

The story is repudiated by Willie Brown, now 90  here.

Trump did ride in a helicopter with then Governor Jerry Brown with Gov. Elect Gavin Newsom to see the aftermath of the Paradise fires, but neither Jerry Brown or Newsome verify any impending Helicopter crash.

The NYT reports  Brown's repudiation.

Trump phones the NYT and threatens to sue them!

Trump Claims He Has Helicopter Trip Records and Threatens to Sue

Former President Donald J. Trump insisted that he was in a dangerous helicopter landing, though the man he said he was with said it never happened.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/09/us/politics/trump-helicopter-landing.html

Being from the Bay Area, I'm proud we could bring this bullsh-tter down!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway